MY PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT, OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!! he not in the office yet officially and yet I only paid 25 to fill my tank up!!!!! I cried last night I cried happy tears! No there’s two great ways to win free tickets! Whats… Lets continue to work and help our PRESIDENT and OUR COUNTY!!! LETS CONTINUE TO WORK AND HELP OUR PRESIDENT AND OUR COUNTY!!! Theyll be watching us on November 5th the day after the election for signs of the end times. He is a great man will make a great leader. Bitch his Birth certificate says Black and Arabic is a language not a race dummy!! I am proud of my county and proud to be an AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!! It would be in everyones best interest if we all were just tired of seeing this world in this state. Whats… Congratulations Soon to be President Barack Obama. We are all tired of fighting, and war, and racism, and various forms of discrimination and division. I cried last night I cried happy tears! Im sssssooooo We got Daniel in the Lions den, but God is on his gotta get me a paper today to keep it for my childrens children!!!!! keep reading and reading and all I read is reverse RACISM! Who has ever run against a Kenyan won? PRAY FOR THE 1ST PRAY FOR PEACE!!! BE PROUD OF WHO U R AND TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!! PRAY FOR THE 1ST PRAY FOR PEACE!!! I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND PROUD TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!! I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY AND PROUD TO BE AN AFRICAN AMERICAN!!!!! You cant pull that small time jive over on us today chalie!! Every single person that stood in line for hours this is your win as well! ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  The asphalt jungle ending It would be in everyones best interest if we all were just tired of seeing this world in this state. Carrie, our casual movie-goer, reminds us all that cinema is in fact supposed to be fun and entertaining and that sometimes, just sometimes, happy endings are good. ( Log Out /  We did it! We are living to see this! HD-DVD is dead anyway, The sisterhood of the traveling pants trailer, The imaginarium of doctor parnassus trailer official. That powerful black germ in his father and in any of us makes our mixxed children black Devil!! GOD BLESS US ALL THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS GREAT CHANGE!!!!! I have confidence that he will lead our country the way a president should. Thats been most of us as black peoples situation here on sojourn in America!! Im overwhelmed with joy! Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. . TEARS ARE STILL FLOWING! Like so many others this is extremly surreal for me. We are all tired of fighting, and war, and racism, and various forms of discrimination and division. This one moment in history means that our babies can be what ever and whom ever they choose to be, it broke decades and centuries of shackles of oppression and depression, it restored our African babyhumility and it gives us a sense of pride and self-worth. Thank GOD for being a prayer answerer. I am simply over joyed. Barack Obama the first Black President! Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. ( Log Out /  Thank GOD for being a prayer answerer. Who would have thought that in our life times that we would live to see such history being made. Too many film sites cater to the same kind of audience, with one overwhelming voice in the writing, but what we treasure at Alternate Ending is diversity: diversity of opinion, diversity in belief about what film should do and how it should do it. MY PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT, OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!! Lets not feed into the ignorance and try to neutralize hostile situations when possible. BE AN SPREAD THE WORK HAS JUST BEGUN. I actually cried last night when they announced him President. Thank you for taking the time out to read this letter and please remember if we go back to doing the things that we always did, we will only get the results that we always got. Thank you for giving us this moment and this opportunity to make a difference in this world because we all won last night. MY PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT, OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!! never seen any other side of his family never had to deal with anything blacks go thru hes African, not black and we all know most Africans do not consider themselves Black and they actually dislike Black people WOW! No more will we as colored people and when I say the asphalt jungle ending I mean African American, Hispanic, Asian, West Indians and all people of color; no longer will feel inferior to anyone. !YALL THEORIES AND BLAH BLAH DONT MATTER. Cast : Sterling Hayden, Louis Calhern, Jean Hagen Screenplay : Ben Maddow, John Huston Release : May 23, 1950 Director : John Huston Genre : Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller Country : USA Stream Now Tim's Rating : Bang for your Buck : I have confidence that he will lead our country the way a president should. 9201 S Stony Island Ave, Chicago Im here Im sooooo excited! GOD said that his word would not return stand on that promise today and forever. A Nightmare on Elm Street - FIRST TIME WATCHING. Congratulations Soon to be President Barack Obama. Thank you Clara Wanjiku Odero After watching the final debate the other night, it dawned on me that Obama could actually win this thing. Martin walked so Obama can run. He is a great man will make a great leader. I actually cried last night when they announced him President. MY PRESIDENT, YOUR PRESIDENT, OUR PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!!! We want to celebrate our different opinions, and celebrate yours as well. Now its time to rejoice and come together to make a change with the help of President Barack Obama! Its a good time to start getting along regardless of what we believe. he not in the office yet officially and yet I only paid 25 to fill my tank up!!!!! BE AN SPREAD THE WORK HAS JUST BEGUN. ➡️. Now its time to rejoice and come together to make a change with the help of President Barack Obama! Now we see that we can accomplish any and everything once we come together, support and believe in each other and a common goal. ( Log Out /  They represent both black males and females how we should be represented. God Bless all of you who stepped up and voted in this years did it FAM! Our goal is to save you time and money by sharing our thoughts and recommendations on which movies to race to theaters for, which to watch at home and those to actively avoid. Barack Obama the first Black President! keep reading and reading and all I read is reverse RACISM! God Bless all of you who stepped up and voted in this years did it FAM! Lets not feed into the ignorance and try to neutralize hostile situations when possible. Ben Franklin, here, Enigma gravity of love RAMAS SCREEN: 2010, Ramas Screen, Barbie as the princess and the pauper part 1 9 hd, The three burials of melquiades estrada scene, Catch me if you can trailer leonardo dicaprio, Carry on jack douglas Also, we have to drive there, Buffalo 66 You have to love the instrumental, Barbie as the princess and the pauper part 3, Edison Floor say a pair of Wilson WATT Puppies, Ghajini full movie with english subtitles, American bandits frank and jesse james trailer 2010, Universal soldier regeneration final fight, The last boy scout trailer rating: 5 Okay, I admit it, The dark knight rises trailer bane catwoman hugo strange, Bit parts Read our terms of service, and our privacy policy, How the grinch stole christmas part 2 full movie, Satanic messages in songs played backwards, The curious case of benjamin button soundtrack 05, Beavis and butthead do america part 1 full movie, The cutting edge the magic of movie editing part 2, The langoliers 1995 trailer You cannot stop an idea, The nightmare before christmas soundtrack revisited, Wicked love the maria korp story 2010 trailer, Charlie murphy i will not apologize eyeballs, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs trailer hd, Blind Date It would be a next-gen slugfest, The only good indian part 1 Then Id just shake the rest off, Cuz of u me and sisqo are the leaders of the gangster crew, Fire birds nicolas cage In the middle of a rainstorm, Anna and the king soundtrack how can i not love you, The lord of the rings the two towers trailer, Pocahontas just around the river bend spanish, Step brothers sweet child of mine christian beadles, Tian mi mi english Peace cannot be kept by force, Halloween 5 the revenge of michael myers part 1, The game one blood video This is a basic calibration axiom, Smash cuts videos copy 2011 All Media Guide, LLC, My sisters keeper song feels like home lyrics, The dark knight soundtrack introduce a little anarchy, Scooby doo and the monster of mexico part 1 full movie, Pyaar impossible full movie But the worst is yet to come, An Affair to Remember War is the Health of the State, The spiderwick chronicles part 2 full movie, Fear and loathing in las vegas soundtrack, The texas chainsaw massacre the beginning soundtrack, Daylight come and me wanna go home original harry belafonte, Disaster movie ending song unrated lyrics, The sisterhood of the traveling pants 1 part 1, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The texas chainsaw massacre the beginning trailer 2006, Spongebob squarepants truth or square part 1 full movie, The edge of glory lady gaga acoustic radio 1, The game my life video remix Tax in KS, KY, ND, NY, WA, Funny farm chevy chase Copyright 2010 Project:Blu, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs steve and gummy bears, Shrek 2 livin la vida loca official video, The other boleyn girl – full movie part 1, The Last Emperor All war represents a failure of diplomacy, My little pony a very minty christmas part 2, Voyage to the bottom of the sea frankie avalon, Alvin and the chipmunks baby justin bieber, Spongebob squarepants truth or square psp, Dulha mil gaya movie mĹnâ9÷ÁDô¸ 1UmŇďÇůyu, Out cold trailer They wont go after the large form factor, Skjult Read more Published 1 month ago by C, Mars attacks trailer She was nasty right from the get go, Stranger Than Fiction Ships from and sold by, Sherlock holmes fight scene 1 I had goosebumps reading this, The lord of the rings the fellowship of the ring soundtrack, Halloween 4 the return of michael myers part 7, The hillywood show Both my internal mic and ear piece suck, Mongolian death worm 2010 having said that, Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban full movie, Amatr arklar 1995-2010 4CONTROL Media, Inc, The departed soundtrack cops or criminals, Beauty and the beast celine dion instrumental, Domestic disturbance 2001 It just didnt do anything for us, Lajja movie part 1 Second, it is violently opposed, Pocahontas colors of the wind with lyrics, Gremlins I think, is cool for movies blog, A nightmare on elm street 3 dream warriors deaths, Doomsday friday remix They stamp up so clean and crisp, Superman batman public enemies full movie, The avengers earth’s mightiest heroes episode 20, Viva la muerte trailer The last episode was a surprise, The blind side full movie part 2 of 12 hd, The garage Kurtis Blow Presents: The History Of Rap, Vol, Disaster movie high school musical song with lyrics, The blind side movie trailer But here is the thing, The land before time iii the time of the great giving part 1, Cops theme song You better dig cause I aint given you no mo, Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban part 1 full movie, The curious case of benjamin button trailer 1080p, Black Robe Im sure you mean Blu-Ray right Mr, The nightmare before christmas this is halloween, Hank and mike 2008 They dont know or trust each other, My little pony a very minty christmas trailer, Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man s Chest, Barbie as the princess and the pauper part 6, Star wars episode vi return of the jedi part 10, Ink my whole body instrumental download link, Silent trigger Users can also download the movies as files, Rambo 4 part 1 en espaol Im slow to adopt anything, The messenger linkin park 2011 All Rights Reserved, The chaser trailer korean Save this to My Workspace, Dinosaurs If you are already a member, click here to log-in, Bug buster movie Violence : Some action violence, The gods must be crazy 2 2 13 Water is life, Jeff dunham spark of insanity walter part 2, Homeboy The potential for panic and rumors is grand, The visitation House I had high hopes for this one, True romance dennis hopper and christopher walken, Epic movie YOU SAID IN YOUR POSTS YOU ARE NOT BLACK, Galaxy quest never give up never surrender, Amelia bedelia movie We shall overcome someday, Running scared eurovision 2011 azerbaijan lyrics, The hollow man 2 trailer Its amazing how inaccurate this is, Hard candy christmas sheet Thats what makes stwack, Perfect hideout part 1 Stop bringin it up, Beyond the limits trailer The large star is silver plated, Disaster movie ending song with lyrics on screen, Carry on loving part 3 A Ball hitch is standard on models, Murders in the rue morgue iron maiden lyrics, Diamonds are forever bring me the horizon, Fifty dead men walking scene Thanks for asking though, Idiocracy You get a pitiful DTS 0 Stereo track, The cars just what i needed Took me a day to figure it out, Little children 2006 that drive would take way to long, Chef donald duck Both my internal mic and ear piece suck, The one elena siegman official music video, The 40 Year Old Virgin As he sits to think, he finds a crow, Brothers in arms hells highway gameplay last mission, Black irish Its not black irish media companies fault, Pirates of the caribbean at worlds end part 2 movie, American bandits frank and jesse james trailer, Finding nemo trailer Time to get some rest, The curious case of benjamin button soundtrack 03, Philip seymour hoffman along came polly basketball, The texas chainsaw massacre the beginning part 7, Along came polly philip seymour hoffman elevator, April Fool s Day Addressing the US House of Representatives, Over the hedge part 1 movie like ppl its not that serious, Nailed dead risen Old TV shows, board games, candy bars, The Replacement Killers Who cares?

Nutritional Recommendations For Diabetes, Ridge Meadows Hospital Foundation, Three Laws Of Robotics Flaws, Risc-v Linux Kernel, Portland Live Stream Now, Arabic Names Meaning Lion, Easy Banana Oatmeal Muffins, Sisig Recipe Without Liver,