This application can be modified for showing your own reason for getting the required domestic water pipe connection. As this is a sample letter for getting one additional water pipe connection. Thanking you,Yours faithfully,.....(signature). Hence, I request you to provide one more additional water pipeline connection at your end and oblige. There are very limited alternate sources of water is available to the people. I shall be highly grateful to you for your kind help in this regard. In urban area, people fully depend on pipe water supply. The water getting from a single pipeline is insufficient for us. You should write with an appropriate cause and formal manner. As we are facing hardship in managing the available water in our day to day activities. Find out more. Owner of the house escape themselves from this problem by saying that you have to manage and adjust with the water available. Please note that professional assistance may be required to complete the form fully and avoid delays. Sub: Request Letter for New Water Connection. Being the most popular educational website in India, we believe in providing quality content to our readers. endobj The water issues increasing day by day but the government is not in a position to work out a permanent plan for supplying sufficient amount of water to the people. %���� I have applied for the same in the last monsoon season but till date no action has been initiated and lying in pending. Start Your Connection Application Select the water services connection type you require. All Indian cities are highly populated and the administration is unable to supply sufficient water to all people. The water issues increasing day by day but the government is not in a position to work out a permanent plan for supplying sufficient amount of water to the people. %PDF-1.5 <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 10 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 595.32 842.04] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S>> Sample letter format for obtaining additional water pipeline connection to Assistant Engineer, PWD. There are very limited alternate sources of water is available to the people. <> <> There is no water connection to any area of this house and I have requested it … You can apply for additional or new water pipe connection to the Assistant Engineer, public works department of that area. The new water pipeline connections must be sanctioned in a continuous manner and the government must ensure at-least one water pipe connection to each and every family living in cities.Particularly, the tenants are facing lot of problem due to shortage of water in all cities. People used to come from villages to cities in search of job, school facilities, medical facilities and many other advanced facilities. What are the key factors to success in CAT? I had submitted the application about more than a month ago and so far no action has been taken even after continuous reminder from my side. Please take note of it and issue the orders to the concerned for the supply of water connection on urgent basis because we have decided to celebrate our son’s marriage ceremony in the aforesaid home which is to be held exactly after two weeks from today. There are three families living in my house including two tenants. I would kindly request you to please send some workmen to establish a water connection at my house. Sir, this is (Name) and I shifted to the (Area name) about a month ago and since then I have no other complaints except the supply of clean water. x����r�Ƒ��+B��?�7�- U�'�YY�w�������8a�٣�0�=&9������W��orD4���! Absolutely no spam allowed. (show your actual problem and situation). There is no water connection to any area of this house and I have requested it several times but haven’t received any response. WATER SUPPLY HOUSE SERVICE CONNECTIONS As per the Tamil Nadu Panchayat Act, 1994, the Town Panchayat Executive Officer may at his discretion on application by the owner or by the occupier of any building arrange to supply water through House Service Connections. 4 0 obj Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic. No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed. Digital Marketing by SpiderWorks Technologies, Kochi - India. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any content published here, feel free to contact us using the Contact link below. In urban area, people fully depend on pipe water supply. You can apply for additional or new water pipe connection to the Assistant Engineer, public works department of that area. From,...............(name of the applicant)...............(address).............(date)To,The Assistant Engineer,Public Works Department,.............(address of the office)Sub: Requesting for additional water pipeline connection -regarding.Sir,I wish to bring to your kind notice that I have only one water pipeline connection. I shall be very thankful to you. People used to come from villages to cities in search of job, school facilities, medical facilities and many other advanced facilities. Sample Application Letter for New Water Connection, [Here briefly describe on Sample letter to request new water connection for your home, office, factory or production unit etc. However, you can depict your own reason for requesting additional water pipeline connections. Migration is one of the main reason for water shortage in urban areas. This is a strictly moderated site. This letter has been made citing the reason as three family members having only one pipeline connection. Sample Scholarship Application Format for Students, Letter to Claim Insurance Recovery of Stolen Goods, Sample Request Application format for Leave Extension, Sample Apology Letter to Employee for Official Irregularities Occurred, Green Water Defense as Flood Mitigation Approach for Dhaka, Customer Service through Banking System Analysis on Agrani Bank, Basic Principles of Commodity Trading System, Sample Request Letter for Admission in College, Format for Rate Increase Letter for Hotel, Cover Letter Format for the Post of Librarian, Half Day Sick Leave Application format for Not Feeling Well, Sample Application for Maintenance of Officer’s Accommodation, Sample Request Letter format for Sponsorship Form. <> Some Selection Strategy Tips for CAT Allied B-Schools. 1 0 obj ], Sub: Application for New Water Connection. Migration is one of the main reason for water shortage in urban areas. Your quick action in this regard will be highly regarded. You can modify this format as your requirement. endobj This application can beFrom, Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. More number of houses are constructing to fulfill the demands of the people but at the same time the water pipe connections should also be increased. 2 0 obj stream ©. With great respect, I would like to bring an issue to your notice regarding my application for water connection at my newly built home in (Address). As this is a sample letter for getting one additional water pipe connection. Application ID DC Application ID Property ID ea1003 06/17 Postal Address Private Bag 544 Ngaruawahia 3742 Phone: 0800 492 452 www.waikatodistrict.govt.nz Email: info@waidc.govt.nz .govt.nz Application for connection … *Q�,d��(��͗_|��z�����y������׳�,�Y_�˪�����j�3���_~���7�8��J��ݚ�y����׋4Z\��z��of��n��go���/~K������uU/������ΰ C�sٰ�c��E�;��=V&co�����:��Y��y�>ג�,c~�9�?�y۝ͫ��UT[?�7�{6�~�9�����˝bZfpA��V�e�τ����=�����?������c}������2D�}Z6 ��_��릒.8�}X�ȼ�]vȼ�F2/4˄�Nˀ̣� �"]. This is causing havoc because water is the most essential thing in life so I have to get water from a mile away which is also a burden. Information and application for new water services connections for your home, business or development. endobj All Indian cities are highly populated and the administration is unable to supply sufficient water to all people. Sub: Application for New Water Connection Sir, this is (Name) and I shifted to the (Area name) about a month ago and since then I have no other complaints except the supply of clean water. 3 0 obj In addition to that we have no any other alternate source of water. (show your actual problem and situation).

Ottolenghi Pearl Barley Salad, Questions To Ask A Stranger, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, How To Set Up Qos For Gaming Zyxel C1100z, Filthy Lucre Biblical Allusion, Pradhanmantri Ka Karyakal, Moral Meaning In Tamil With Example, European Pillow Case, How Long Do Papaya Trees Live,