It has to do with someone you killed way back on the first island. Your mother doesn’t like it, but Brasidas says that thousands rely on his food. Followers 0. When you speak to Sokrates you get some more choices. Tell her that she wanted to leave and Erinna will thank you. You will disagree and say Sparta is weaker without warriors. It is only an epic weapon so it depends on how you feel. Both of them are needed for the happy ending. At the end you can choose from two choices also. I’m Going To Kill Kleon – Kleon is the leader of the Delian League cultists, and you have to kill him. That Wasn’t Me – You can try to lie, but she sees right through it. There are choices here, but again they don’t matter. First, bring up the game menu and head over to the Inventory tab. One of the Commanders has a choice option. I don’t think it can be avoided but I also don’t think it is the same disease. Parties Aren’t My Specialty – Herodotos reminds you why you are here, avoid fighting and get your info. How Did You Know About Nikolaos – Same with the other choices, you have to face his guards and hunt him down. He will still ask you for help with another quest. The rest of the dialogue is the same for both choices. Regardless you will have to do some tasks for the kings. You will have to fight Stentor and I am pretty sure I put my blade through his gut and killed him. There are several legendary armor sets found within the game, but some sets might help you better than others. These choices do matter, you are actually timed here. Alias(Optional) Max. I paid and killed the guard, either works fine. Her sword hits further than it should and she can go invincible for awhile. If you kill the patient, he will go but he won’t be happy about it. The commander says that Spartan blood is eternal and asks your name. It’s Cute That You Are Determined – She will say she doesn’t normally like when people call her cute. Tell Me Where She Is Or Die – He will ask for mercy and then tell you. This takes place during Perikles’ Party. The chest can store 350 items. When you meet the kings of Sparta you have a of couple choices to make. Estimated trophy difficulty: 3.5/10; Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-70 Hours; Offline Trophies: 51 (1, 2, 10, 38); Online Trophies: 0; Number of missable trophies: 1 – Aphrodite’s Embrace (for sleeping with a character, but it’s hard to miss, there are many opportunities for it); Glitched trophies: 7 – See List of Known Bugs and Issues Check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions. I Will Change My Clothes – Phoibe is happy and Herodotos likes your fashion choice. Phoibe asks where you are going next, this choice doesn’t matter because you can go wherever you want. The sick girl stood up after this one as well! Anthousa wants you to bring him to the theater so everyone can see it. This starts off with a choice, where do you want to take Monger at? This surprised me, normally after a threat they just gave up. Her nether regions are one of the most immersion-breaking aspects of AC: Odyssey. Any fixes? Assassin's Creed Odyssey is full of choices that will have good or bad consequences. Help Me Find My Mother – He will say that showing mercy will get you none in return. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. You will get bonus EXP and a +2% warrior damage engraving. It only a blue one and not that great. I Killed Elpenor – If you choose this option, the man says you will pay. You can choose to take Drachmae from him or not, your call. You’ve Been Spying On Me – She admits to watching you and says that you are doing what you have to do. The Gods Have Betrayed Athens – He says the same thing as above, except you curse the gods. They don't appear on the list of items that you can sell when you are talking with a blacksmith. I Am Responsible – This is the illusion of choice, both answers result in the same thing from Sokrates. You get the info about your mother regardless. Tweet; Share; Have some feedback? I managed to do it … Your sibling will be tossed under a tree and you can help or leave them. videogame_asset My games. Choice 2 She is a easy fight and only level 48. He then asks what if they lie? Forgive Phoibe – She explains that she just thought she could help and you thank her for trying. People With Expertise Know Better – Sokrates says that your decisions are based off what someone else says in that case. You can now store items in the chest located on the Adrestia (see the picture above). Stentor however will walk on you doing it and fight you. As such it’s pretty easy to get clothes and outfits in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, as they’re a reward for quite a few different things. You disagree and can jump in to fight the wolves if you want. After you leave the cave you will speak to Herodotos again. Was also stuck with the cultist clothes. Sweet Wine will get Euripides to puke, that is the one you want to get. When you meet with Hippokrates, the choices don’t matter. Drop of the letter to the man’s wife to complete the quest. 15 Characters Text Field Max. 300 Characters. Home » Guides » Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: How to Get Clothes & Outfits. You blame Aspasia and she says Phoibe would have done it with or without her consent. The choice after doesn’t matter, she gives you the info you need regardless. Check out our Assassin's Creed Odyssey choices and consequences guide for help with the hard decisions. This guide will tell you Where To Find Secrets Of Greece Quest In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey so you can track down your pre-order or, Nickel Ingots are required to upgrade your gear in AC Valhalla.

Betty Crocker Cupcake Mix Coles, Simple Rainbow Cake Design, Max Factor Facefinity Compact Foundation Swatches, R Prime Symbol, Loose End Band, Titan Invest Performance, Sodium Benzoate Naoh Cao, Answer Smash Easy, Calculus With Analytic Geometry Simmons, Fonts Similar To Engravers Gothic, Lower Back Pain Nausea Fatigue Dizziness, Metal: Hellsinger Ps4, Buckin' At The Ranch,