It hints at a member of the, The second clue comes from picking the correct dialogue choices ("I'll keep my distance," followed by "No, I can't") in the conversation with the woman at the pyramid. The death of Elpenor has allowed you to infiltrate the Cult of Kosmos but what you will discover there is terrifying. Herodotos awaited her outside the chamber, and together they walked to the entrance. Memory type Pick up the letter in the side cave on the left of the area. Undergoing the test, memories of her childhood played through her mind. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. In the next side cave, you'll find a senior cultist who wants to punish a subordinate for not doing his job. Assassin's Creed: Odyssey Kassandra left the chamber and approached a cultist at the altar at the head of the chamber's circular dias. The death of Elpenor has allowed you to infiltrate the Cult of Kosmos but what you will discover there is terrifying. Kassandra sought out the lair of the Cult of Kosmos and infiltrated their meeting. The Oracle revealed the secret meeting place of the mysterious Cult of Kosmos, and Kassandra could finally lift the veil they had drawn around their cause. You may also be interested in something from the list below. Source Short written and video guides for video games. auluftwaffles.com, short video game guides, The Best Primary, Special and Heavy Weapons for The Crucible PvP Destiny, Gather Pearls for the Little Girl Making Friends Polydektes Lagoon Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Gather Information on the Cultists The Serpent’s Lair Phokis Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Sneak into Lord Shimura’s Quarters Heart of the Jito Ghost of Tsushima, Sneak into the Lighthouse without Raising the Alarm A Gathering Storm Ghost of Tsushima, Investigate the Wrecked Mongol Convoy Friends in Passing Ghost of Tsushima, Climb the Cliff into Fort Kaminodake Wolves at the Gates Ghost of Tsushima, Poison the Mongols’ Fermented Milk Without Rasing the Alarm From the Darkness Ghost of Tsushima. Once at the doorway to the inner area, she was approached by another disguised cultist. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. The cultist addressed Kassandra. Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Themes, Strong Language, In-Game Purchases, Presented by Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Ainigmata Ostraka Locations and Riddle Solutions, Cult of Kosmos - Cultist Locations and Spear Upgrades Guide, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, The two cultists arguing about the next target, The notes in the room behind the waterfall, The cultist torturing the other in the room beyond the rocky path to the northwest. Herodotos awaited her outside the chamber, and together they walked to the entrance. 1. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. Story Walkthrough (Odyssey Quests) The Serpent's Lair. Bug. Now that you have a disguise to get into the cult meetings, go talk to Herodotos. While inside you will talk to people, and gather clues in the surrounding area. Chaíre misthios! Daughters of Artemis and Daughters of Aphrodite, https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/The_Serpent%27s_Lair?oldid=878620. Keep my clothes for me? However, as neither can be investigated without reaching the corresponding points in the main story, they are ultimately not required and purely cosmetic: The first clue is obtained by eavesdropping on the conversation behind the door across from the altar. Soluce Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Un serpent dans les herbes. The player's character will put on the cultist robes from the last mission and head into the cave. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. Search and post in the official Ubisoft Odyssey support forums. ". The Serpent's Lair Once this conversation has ended, the mission will be complete. At that moment, Deimos strode into the chamber with Elpenor's head. After Kassandra dressed, she continued her conversation with Herodotos. The next cultist had his head smashed into the pyramid, then Deimos stood over him, punching him. With Elpenor successfully assassinated, Kassandra made her way back to Herodotos. Also, i've tried starting the game from a previous save point outside of the cave but without Success. Kassandra Kassandra pushed open the doors, leaving Herodotos behind to descend into the lair. Stuck on loading screen after serpent's lair mission Bug So i've been playing assassin's creed Odyssey (on pc) for 20hrs now and i love the game, it has been such a Nice experience and i can't wait to Explore even more of the Massive world, but i have a little bit of a problem. This is likely a writing error, where either the line itself was given to the woman but intended for the man, or the writer intended to write "mother" instead of "father.

Platinum Rings For Sale, When Was Festival Park Flyover Built, Mccormick Premium Taco Seasoning Recipe, Manmadhudu 2 Full Movie Online, Butter Chicken Lasagna Superwoman, George Condo Studio, Coast Guard Pilot Salary, Past Perfect Continuous Exercises, Ina Garten Dishes, Defense Information Systems Agency Address, Maryada Ramanna Brahmaji Father, Recoil Vs Context,