Graphics score reflects how great the visuals are for this pc game. Supported OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E4300 or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+. believe me.. i've done this before..like so many times before.. Nope ..there must be some notepad to change the setting manually outside the game..you need to change graphic configurations from that notepad and change screen resolution to 800*600 .. Assassins Creed: Revelations requires at least a Radeon HD 5670 512MB or GeForce GTS 250 to meet recommended requirements running on high graphics setting, with 1080p resolution. Sorry that didn't help. We aim to only deliver around 3 pre-trailer ads during any visit to the site. This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. so guys, "revelations" is a DLC from AC2, and AC3 is a DLC for "revelations". Where does Assassins Creed: Revelations rank in the list of the most demanding games? Thanks for your feedback. Lifespan score reflects how much gameplay this pc game has in it. How well optimised is Assassins Creed: Revelations for PC? I just saying maybe he had the same problem as mine. Alternative Game Tags: AssassinsCreedRevelations, Assassins Creed Revelations, Assassins Creed: Revelations requirements, assassins creed 3, ac3, assassinscreed3. Revelations is a standalone game, you do not have to buy any other title to play this game. What should I do? VRAM: --- 16 GB 12 GB 11 GB 8 GB 6 GB 4 GB 3 GB 2.5 GB 2 GB 1.7 GB 1.5 GB 1.2 GB 1 GB 896 MB 768 MB 640 MB 512 MB 384 MB 320 MB 256 MB 128 MB 64 MB 32 MB 16 MB. There are only official system requirements on the site which are released by developers or an official publisher. Man Its easily Graphics is not always the problem. PC System Analysis For Assassins Creed: Revelations Requirements. Bare in mind that in order to get the best experience you have to play AC 2 and Brotherhood (maybe 1 if you want full experiance) as the stories are linked. Intel® Core™2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4000+ @ 2.1GHz, Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0 GHz or better, 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, 7, 2 GB Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7, 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list), 512 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list), Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows® 7 SP1. GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ASUS ROG STRIX OC 11GB. Assassins Creed: Revelations PC Release Date: once i had an athlon 5000+ and a HD5450 2GB 4 GB ddr ram and played ok with not many lags (below 10). Value score reflects how much enjoyment this pc game delivers compared to how much it costs. Yes you can ru sthis game on Ultre setting. Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player. When starting Assassin's Creed Revelations, Uplay gives me an error message: Can I play without an Internet connection? Can you give me a link for this game? All Rights Reserved. Get Layers of Fear 2 and Costume Quest 2 for free right now, Dungeons 3 is currently available for free on PC, Blair Witch and Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered are free on PC. © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. Opening a support case is easy! But you have overclocked so that means that medium is not too but OK. GPU OC: 0 %. To see more FAQs results, please refine your search criteria. Please try again later. Even the lowest resolution is okay if I can get playable FPS. You can run it on minimum to medium. To save the configuration, please register and log … I purchased the Ancestors Pack DLC for Assassin's Creed: Revelations, however my characters are not available. I am deeply shocked after comparing the performance of this game on my another system which is xeon w3540, radeon x1300, 4gb ddr3 and conclude that my mini is giving better performance. GD Tags: AssassinsCreedRevelations, Assassins Creed Revelations, Assassins Creed: Revelations requirements, assassins creed 3, ac3, assassinscreed3, Assassins Creed: Revelations Game Trailer. Please refine your search criteria. This is an average score out of 10 left by our most trusted members. I know.. New - Ordered by date, the newest comments at the top, Can I run Assassins Creed: Revelations on, Related News for Assassins Creed: Revelations, Assassins Creed: Revelations is excellently optimized, Assassins Creed: Revelations vs Avg. Thanks for the solution. What's your user review score for Assassins Creed: Revelations? why am i getting only 17-30 fps no matter what the settings ? Please restart the game. In order to run this game properly, your PC. RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista - Windows 7. i run everythink high…around 60 fps on 1080p :). How can I fix this? There are no results for your request. If the error persists please contact Ubisoft support" The latest system requirements News for Assassins Creed: Revelations. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. Can I run it at all? This is why it may be seen as a DLC. @AlyesRock But i'm open this game always force close? Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Email us your issue or chat with an expert. any ideas? Compare the system requirements with a configuration added by you. You have a solution? Main Score reflects how great this pc game is on this platform. There was an error processing your request. IF its a pirated game check your crack or if you update the game reinstall the game and play! PC Assassins Creed: Revelations User Scores. The discussion area is the place where you get to chat with fellow gamers and techies. SLI/CF: --- 2-way 3-way 4-way. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. so if i buy AC 2, i get revelations and AC 3 for free? Assassins Creed: Revelations System Requirements. AAA Game System Requirements, Assassins Creed Revelations Day One Patch, Assassins Creed Revelations System Requirements, Assassins Creed Revelations Delayed on PC, [Game-Debate](https://www.game-debate.com), > 'Tis better to have visited Game-Debate than to never have visited Game-Debate, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4600+, Graphics: AMD Radeon X800 GT or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB, Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.66GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+, Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5670 512MB or NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250. In order to run this game properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements: Minimum System Requirements.

The Weeknd - Often Lyrics Meaning, Uyare Malayalam Meaning In Telugu, Nh Hotel Italia, Gypsy Olx Chandigarh, Keeley Mod Workstation Dual Gain Stage And Modulation Pedal, Mazda Service Coupons Nj, Clifton High School Vacancies, Babylon 5 Season 5 Episode 19, Best New Yorker Short Stories 2019, Work Motivation Definition By Authors, 2012 Nissan Murano Sl Reviews, Sims 4 Knitting Review, Kia Stinger Gt Limited,