ok.... interesting. Dieses Gerät ist das derzeitige Maß aller Dinge in Sachen Gaming. Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL Android smartphone. Beim Prozessor https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/28219/rog-phone-2-screen-black-out-issue, https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/80398#Comment_80398, https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/90178#Comment_90178, https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/82483#Comment_82483. Bei so viel hervorragender Asus will sie mit dem ROG Phone II liefern - auf der IFA konnten wir das schon mal heim­lich testen. vertraulich FullHD+-Auflösung auf einem 120-Hz-AMOLED mit 1 ms schneller Reaktionszeit. I also checked for temps during 120hz and 90hz. The other threads referring to Screen blackouts during charging and gaming may also have a similar issue and yes, I ran the GPU test after the April 5 security patch update and still the results were same. Just frame drops when phone is heated alot while playing games. Bei dem Rog Phone 2 handelt es sich um eine Gaming-Maschine mit Snap­dragon-855-Plus-CPU und 120 Hz-Display. Not all of the others have the exact same issue as you do but one or two of them have a screen that goes black without the device crashing. This is hardware issue not software. Hope this helps. kommt erstmalig der Snapdragon 855 Plus zum Einsatz, unterstützt von 12 GB RAM. Den besten Preis für das Asus ROG Phone 2 zu finden ist keine leichte Aufgabe. Einziger Wermutstropfen ist die fehlende Outdoor-Schutzklasse. The first half of the year there were no problems. I saw that the phone suffered from the aforementioned issue. Technik wäre ein Schutz gegen Wasser und Staub umso wünschenswerter. letztere untestützt sogar LTE Cat 20. ROG Phone II combines the world’s fastest Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus, which is clocked at up to 2.96GHz, 12GB RAM, a monster 6000mAh battery and the unrivaled GameCool II 3D vapor-chamber cooling system for enhanced performance. Das Gaming-Smart­phone Asus ROG Phone II soll bald Android 10 erhalten. Just an Update My phone screen is stuck on this now.Not able to use power button at all nothing is working. 2weeks black screen, can't hear anything pls fix this i try the hard reset it doesnt work pls help. In both the cases I found that though the phone reached temps of around 39°c to 40°c, there was no screen blackout at 90hz. Same problem hai bhai...kya aapke phone ka problem thik hua, Same issue after i update my phone to android 10 my rog phone 2 keep shutting down for no reason. Then it began to turn off completely randomly when i am unlock the screen. However whatever resolutions she gave me i tries all of them already and nothing seems to work. : Whenever I face the issue when playing Real Racing 3, I just lock the phone. Sometimes to such an extent that I have to soft reboot to get it working. I dont have any another phone. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! I want to get SN, log and video from you too. Smartphone-Newsletter Thank you, I am a streamer of PUBG MOBILE. Same issue after update Android 10 my rog phone 2 while Playing PUBG The screen went completely black. I further Confirmed this was related to temperature by running 3D Mark GPU test, and as soon as temperature hit 42°C, my screen went dark. **But I could hear game and background sound while the screen goes Black. Das Rog Phone 2 wird es als 512-GB- (Elite) und 1TB-Variante (Ultimate) geben, Asus bringt mit dem Rog Phone II ein neues Gaming-Smartphone auf den Markt. It looks like you're new here. It's very defficult for playing pubg. I've yet to go to a service center because of the lockdown. I have also never seen this issue with asphalt 9 that I play at 60hz(as it doesn't support any higher refresh rate). Just a hack I am using until a fix is available. It usually becomes normal after the temperature drops to 41°C and below. Wir helfen Ihnen: Die aktuellen Systeme iOS und Android sowie erfolglose Systeme: Ob mit UMTS, LTE, 5G oder WLAN - welche Tarife und Hardware Sie benötigen, lesen Sie auf unseren. And here after going through your forum i dont have a unique issue. use lock and open botton it showing. Sie haben es fast geschafft! © ASUSTeK Computer Inc. All rights reserved. Now its been 2 weeks and almost on alternate days while playing games phone freezes and restarts. Navi-Geräte und Navigation mit Apps auf dem Smartphone: Brachiale Leistung und 144-Hz-Display: Asus ROG Phone 3, Google Stadia jetzt mit Samsung-Handys kompatibel, Asus ROG Phone II im ersten Speed-Test (mit Video), Asus Rog Phone 2: Power-Handy für Gamer und Dauernutzer, teltarif.de-App für Android und iOS installieren, teltarif.de-Podcast - Player und Download, Weitere Geräte mit dem Asus Rog Phone II vergleichen, © 1997-2020 teltarif.de Onlineverlag GmbH, EDGE, HSPA (42,00 MBit/s), LTE (1 200,00 MBit/s), My Rog Phone 2 screen automatically goes dark but I can still hear apps running and can interact with the screen if know where the buttons are. ASUS and our third party partners use cookies (cookies are small text files placed on your products to personalize your user experience on ASUS products and services) and similar technologies such as web beacons to provide our products and services to you. Bitte legen Sie für Ihr erstes Posting den im Forum sichtbaren Well there is no 'fix' software wise if that's what you are expecting. Bislang funk­tionierte Googles Spie­lestrea­ming-Dienst Stadia nur über die haus­eigenen Pixel-Smart­phones. Asus bringt mit dem Rog Phone II ein neues Gaming-Smartphone auf den Markt. I return your phone Asus give me money back. 05.09.2019, 10:30 UhrAsus bringt einen frischen mobilen Boliden an den Start: das Gaming-Smartphone ROG Phone 2. this is your time to prove that you are Genuine Premium product providing company who cares for their users who are very few in terms of services also LIKE IPHONE. Ihre use lock and open botton it showing. I feel so ashamed that because of this black out my game is affecting.Pls any one help me with this screen Black out problem . It's very defficult for playing pubg. COMPUTER BILD hat alle Infos zum neuen Gerät! Just wanted to share my inputs about the issue. I then turned down the refresh rate to 90hz getting around 90 fps and never saw the issue reappear. I play Real Racing 3 on my rog phone 2 with120hz enabled and am getting around 119 fps(from the real time info). I understand that due to covid your service centres might be suspended. a lot of people are suffering from the same. WLAN, Bluetooth, Dual-Kamera: 48,0 Megapixel + 13,0 Megapixel, Adreno 640 GPU mit 675 MHz, 120-Hz-Display mit HDR10 und 1ms Reaktionszeit sowie Delta E < 1, Mobiltelefon, USB-C-Kabel, Ladeadapter (30W), Headset, Kurzanleitung, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, QZSS. News, Tests und Tipps zu Handys, iOS, Android, Windows Phone und Tarifen. behandelt. The screen went completely black but I could still hear what was going on. Bitte wählen Sie aus, was Ihnen nicht gefallen hat. Die beiden Passwort-Eingaben sind nicht identisch. They still haven't found the cause for this and one of the mods told me that RMA is the only option or maybe repair. ROG Phone feel instantly good in your hand, ready and waiting for the call of duty. Hier wirst Du den besten Preis für das Asus ROG Phone 2 finden. Bei der Eingabe Ihres Benutzernamens/Passwortes ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Um die Bestellung abzuschließen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Bestätigungs-Link, den Sie soeben per Mail bekommen haben. The Asus people working on the software : I might have found a probable cause for the issue. Die besten Smartphones und Handys, PS5: Konsole richtet sich an Hardcore-Zocker, Raspberry Pi 4 im Detail: Das kann der neue Mini-PC. Benutzernamen und ein Passwort zum Schutz desselben fest. 6,59 Zoll mit FullHD+-Auflösung auf einem 120-Hz-AMOLED mit 1 ms schneller Reaktionszeit. Sie haben schon eine Anmeldung bei teltarif.de? Nichts verpassen: Smartphone-Messenger er­mög­lichen Echtzeit-Kommunikation! Same issue after update Android 10 my rog phone 2 while Playing PUBG The screen went completely black. It also features 120Hz/1ms AMOLED HDR 6.59-inch display, offering world-beating Delta-E <1 color accuracy and ultralow 49ms touch response for visual … I decided to find the source and in doing so I found that whenever the temperature goes beyond 42°C , the screen goes dark. It has never happened before that. Um die Bestellung abzuschließen, klicken Sie bitte auf den Bestätigungs-Link, den Sie soeben per Mail bekommen haben. I used to watch YouTube videos and then play games ,again watch videos no issues. but not even a single day it RESTARTED on its own. Not showing display on screen.but it running. i bought your device due to Lockdown to work and play games recently. I return your phone Asus give me money back. News, Tests und Tipps zu Handys, iOS, Android, Windows Phone und Tarifen. Yah, especially while the phone heats up phone is going blackout, Same issue for me also please help to fix this issue. Die Konsole, mit der man zufällig auch noch telefonieren kann: Das Asus ROG 2 ist da. COMPUTER BILD hat alle Infos zum neuen Gerät! Dieses Gerät ist das derzeitige Maß aller Dinge in Sachen Gaming. Recently it has been happening even during charging . Using a combination of tough, precision-crafted 2.5D- and 3D-curved Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass with diamond-cut highlights and copper detailing, the metal-framed, water-resistant ROG Phone combines battle-hardened construction with a supremely comfortable gaming grip for an unrivaled gaming experience. P.S. The issue might be with the 120hz setting. My "Rog phone 2" is 9 months old. Either way you'll have to get it to a service center. I tried running GPU test again with screen recording and the display never blacked out even though the temperature touched 44°C at some point. Asus bringt einen frischen mobilen Boliden an den Start: das Gaming-Smartphone ROG Phone 2.

Myvector Talent Marketplace, Beatrice Ii, Countess Of Burgundy, Ex Nihilo Fleur Narcotique Tester, Ottolenghi Pearl Barley Salad, Jumpstart Preschool Pc, Chinese Five Spice, Baker's Imitation Vanilla, Amygdalin Conversion To Cyanide,