I added chopped walnuts, a dash of cinnamon, and all purpose flour. Hi Jill. Used flax instead of regular eggs. I’m always looking for ways to sneak fruits or veggies in that he won’t spit back out. Good for them! These are delicious! I’ve already had four of these banana applesauce muffins today. Thanks for sharing. Thanks, this is going to be my go to banana muffin recipe especially for after school snacks. I also added about 1/2 cup cinnamon chips. , I’m glad you enjoyed them! . Love hearing this Sarah! Its five stars from me. Sounds like you know what you are talking about. They are super moist. We love these too. I tried my self and everybody liked the taste. Definitely going to try these! Thanks. Especially the kids . Made as described. But usually they take a few hours to defrost on a counter. Sorry, I don’t remember. Made these for my little guy who loves them! I don’t know the calories on these but fyi My Fitness Pal is free and it will calculate calories for you if you put in the web address! Afterwards if any left (never happens to us), refrigerate for another 3 days. We love this recipe and make it often! I started this blog in 2012 when I ended up at home with 2 small kids unemployed and a wee bit chubby. Oh wow. Defrost in a microwave. It happens to me sometimes too. Weighing my pastry flour (accordingly to the weight conversion chart) helps me get the perfect texture, consistently. Don’t want to give up hill advice. She’s dancing around eating one of hers, and I’m closing the same with mine! Tips for Best Banana Muffins. I love these muffins! Once this is all gone, I may revisit the blueberry pie that has become famous in these parts. I figured you may have already tested it! I love finding recipes like this! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Why does the baking powder have to be aluminum free? Thanks so much for this amazing recipe! It has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. making them for the third time today Thanks for the recipe! . They turned out great! Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. I, That’s awesome! Scoop batter into muffin tin (lined with paper muffin liners, or greased), filling cups about 2/3 full. It’s fine, just muffins will be a bit more sweet. Made about 34 mini muffins and it turned out great! I use both interchangeably. Love these vegan friendly muffins !!! These are scrumpdilyicious!!!! FYI… I made these with King Arthur gluten free all purpose and they turned out great! As a type 2 diabetic it’s nice to find muffin recipes that aren’t loaded down in sugar. My kids won’t go back to the other recipe. Baking is a science and it does not like substitutions. I only use 1 tbs or less of oil. Might also add nutmeg. Awesome to hear. Not in this recipe. Black beans are amazing for so many reasons! Whisk applesauce, mashed bananas, butter, and eggs together in a large bowl. Only had all purpose unbleached white flour. I’ve made several batches already and the muffins are always delicious. I have fructose malabsorption and cannot have applesauce. I would love to try these but am watching my carbs. Delicious! Life. Added one choc chip on each muffin and they were perfect. Love, love, love!!! And how much milk do you use? They came out very moist. Yay! The hardest part for a four year old is waiting for them to cool! Fabulous made these for my granddaughter who loved them will certainly make again. The stats I learnt when I started this website. Currently making them now for my 9 month old who also loves them. Love these muffins Make a healthy batch with walnuts added and a sweet snack batch with choc chips Caramel chips snd Skor chips Everyone loves them. They’re so yummy. And more importantly DELICIOUS! If you make a purchase, we will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This is the only way to keep them moist without loads of oils and sugars. It was delicious! Kids are obsessed with them! Absolutely the most delicious banana muffins! That is so amazing to hear! Thanks. I ate one right out of the oven and it was a little too gooey for my liking. Usually it happens when batter is not thick enough and it could vary depending on size of bananas you use. Just so you know-applesauce is included in the ingredients but in the instructions it does not say to add the applesauce. Thank you! Thank you for giving three recipe ratios (per muffins desired). Tried this recipe — it was super easy to make. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! Are the nutrition facts based on using honey, or maple syrup? Next time I will try with the honey as I love my sweets , PS. Enjoy the recipe and leave a comment for me on how they turned out for you! Would love to try making these !! Just try. Can you sub Honey for sugar? :) It has the same ingredients, just different ratios. Basically these are going to be my go to banana muffins from now on, and I’m sure with 4 boys those two batches will be gone in no time. Glad you enjoyed the recipe, Lana! This recipe was so simple. We make them almost every few weeks here. My family loves them, we make them at least once a month..one dozen doesn’t last more than 2 days . Yes, I add those to for kids at times. A great easy recipe to bake with kids. Haven’t tried thawing in the oven, so can’t tell if they will dry out but you can experiment. Can be made as a loaf too. I have been telling my oldest one he is allergic to pop for 10 years lol. Since I am doing just that right now, thought I would put it on the zaar for easy access and hopefully someone else likes this recipe as good as I do. My toddler and I love these. Applesauce Banana Oat Muffins are super moist and a perfect healthy breakfast. I did need a longer baking time, about 15 minutes but that’s okay. These muffins are excellent I used the maple syrup and added a little chocolate chips . I just made these. They didn’t last long in our house. ), Total Carbohydrate I have made these for my family so many times and they have been a hit each time! Show me what you are making! It was so moist and my husband and I loved it! Yay! A great finger food snack! Thanks. 9 %. Could I use coconut oil instead of olive oil? I added mini chips but must say next time I will have them just as they are, delicious. We have 2 batches gone with 3 boys. Hello if you don’t have syrup or honey can you use sugar mixed with almond milk to make it liquid form? Any replacement suggestions for applesauce? To thaw just remove muffins from the freezer and let defrost in a bag for a few hours or overnight on a counter.

Minecraft Account Giveaway, Rap Battles Lyrics, Go In Sentence, I've Done Love Lyrics, Ikea Frying Pan Singapore, Assassin's Creed Origins Vs Odyssey Graphics,