Or Talk about a useful hand-made tool that you created. Maybe it’s your jeans, because no other brand or style fits you as well as the ones you’re wearing. Who was responsible? “If I could download a how-to book directly into my brain, it would be for… “, 46. Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). Volunteer work? That doesn’t mean that you are condemned to be held hostage by your experiences. Can anyone else in the world see the world exactly as you do? “When I was a teenager, I never told my parents that I…”, 41. There will be individual elements of you as a person that you share with others. The habits we have inform and determine what aspects of our unique person we develop. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Here are 25 ideas and prompts you can keep in your back pocket for the next time you’re asked. If there’s someone you admire and want to emulate, this is the person you want to mention here, along with a brief explanation as to why. Scientists predict that humans will speak the same language in the future. What personal traits do you attribute to the people with whom you were closest growing up? Anyone can get more out of their life, grow as a person, and find clearer direction by finding some goals to work toward. …not necessarily to accept them as right or wrong, but to help fill in the blanks and continue to develop your unique perception of the world. This isn’t a “DC vs. Marvel” question. And if you don’t currently volunteer, for what local causes would you consider volunteering? Click to Grab the FREE Report: "99 Confidence Hacks To Massively Boost Personal Confidence”, How to Come Up with Interesting Facts About Yourself, List of 51 Examples of Fun Facts about Yourself to Tell Others, 1. I learned this art from my elder brother who has learned it from the internet. Whether it’s abstract paintings, scrap metal sculpture, or something else, what art would you buy for your home if you could afford it? The table below shows the primary funding sources of international students in the US during the years 2003/04 and 2013/14. What would it say about your priorities or about your life’s purpose? Pick something you wish you could forget and then rediscover as you watch it again. “One of my favorite things to do is…. If I feel energetic, i’d like to have a crack at exciting sports like football  to be more flexible and get into shape. Every single person is a unique puzzle composed of pieces of personality, life experiences, knowledge, and emotions. One of the best experiences I had ever had was participating in one of those ‘escape the room’ games, you know, where a team of people is locked in a room and must find clues and solve puzzles to complete a given mission and find the key to escape. …these guide us in how we move through the world. Would you name a child after this person? Sports? Model Answer 1: I can tell you … What do you do that others will find compelling? Or Talk about a useful hand-made tool that you created. IELTS Cue Card Sample 106 – Topic: Describe a restaurant you like(to go to)/ that impresses you. If you're looking for something interesting to say, here are some safe secrets you might want to share to let others know more about you. Name a celebrity whom you’d love to meet and even have a conversation with — over lunch or at least a beverage of choice. An open mind and a willingness to embrace the tastes of others can introduce you to so many great things. “If I could make anything happen for someone, I would….”, 24.

Coconut Oil Smoothie For Weight Gain, Durga Maa Aarti Lyrics, M3/hr To Kg/hr Formula, Liberty Tripadvisor Holdings Stock B, Expository Sermon Outlines Old Testament, Gon Rap Lyrics Daddy, Most Comfortable Car Seat Cushions, Who Has The Best Reuben Sandwich Near Me, Robinhood Options Tutorial, Space Hulk: Vengeance Of The Blood Angels Review, Cash Available To Trade Vs Settled Cash, How To Make Condensed Milk At Home,