Journey has pretty scenery. The other games I honestly can say yes they belong there but there are many that could replace Crysis 2. See also: Upcoming PS4 Games 2. Sign in to follow this . 50% Upvoted. The Play. The best titles on PSN for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita that you need to play. Playing dark souls right now on my non-hd projector, and I still think it looks good. Uncharted is great looking as well as Killzone on the PS3. Check out our favorite Play Station 3 games. For those of you who want a horror game though, you have to go for Soma, from the creators of Amnesia and Penumbra. Whos been blinded by the sun aiming down the map right after the ISA's spawn? The graphics on that scene were easily the best in the whole game IMO. Station 3 kids' video games? The Family Gamer Awards FGA suggests ideal PS3 games for different family age-groups: Infants, Juniors, Students, Workers, Parents and Seniors. The textures are so crisp and sharp and it had a great art style. Heavy Rain is a wonderful looking game, still have it with like 14 more endings to complete :P the story is amazing. "Ever since, the current gen consoles were released, there’s always been a never ending debate between the loyal customers of PS3 and Xbox 360, as to which console has the better looking games. Uncharted 3 looks better, but only by a hair. There are many other games that would easily take its place. The best titles on PSN for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita that you need to play. :). What is the best looking PS3 game you've played? And the game looks lifeless sometimes but some parts are beautiful, and i like the dark look of killzone look, this isn't even the best in the game but i like it so here. Let me first say that I liked Crysis 2 alot, single player more than multiplayer but none the less alot. Heavy Rain definitely should make the list. God of War III and Uncharted 2 are still some of the best looking games. A friend of mine and I were arguing, he thinks MGS 4 is the new graphics king, I still think Uncharted is way better looking than anything on consoles, and overall second to none but Crysis. Probably The Last of Us. Socom 4 is underrated graphically. 19 comments. When I pop in Uncharted 2, I always think this looks great, but I've become use to it and there are no more surprises. This thread is archived. There are half a dozen games I'd replace Crysis 2 with. Dark Souls also has some amazing scenery. Killzone 3's Lente Missle Base is definately a graphical benchmark. The FPS crown will stay with KZ2/3 for quite a while. It will look good but Killzone's engine is custom built for the PS3 and PS3 only. Top PSN picks for your PS4, PS3 or Vita. Just saying. save hide report. The PlayStation 3 Subreddit (PS3, PlayStation3, Sony PlayStation 3). It's effects are more subtle and blend in seamlessly. The engine is multiplat and yes the PS3 is the lead platform and it runs better on the PS3. So if you're looking for something a bit different to the top- dog best PS4 games, then the PS4 store is where you need to head with your debit card ready. From what we have seen of Battlefield 3 on ps3 i think its going to be the best looking console game. © 2023 by Graphic Design Porfolio. Some parts just didn't look that great for whatever reason. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Here are the best PS4 games currently available. But it easily bests any console openworld game... and most games openworld or not! I know it's not out until 2012, but man... to think it looks THAT pretty at this stage in development! What is the best ps3 game in terms of graphics? You're in for a good time. Station Move Games recommended list. It’s part of NewsBoiler, a network of social news sites covering today’s pop culture. Proudly created with Wix.com. The last of us is my favourite game on ps3 - it's perfectExcluding that, dark souls 2, and mass effect 2 also had amazing vistas and art. Resistance 3 looks pretty darn sharp. I was just playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and just wanted to know what other games out there have pretty graphics/scenery? Dark Souls looks good, especially in closed corridors. From hardcore gamers to converts and newbies, all are welcome in /r/PS3. I was also very impressed with the lighting and environments. Killzone 2 or 3 if you don't mind limited colour palette. Graphics wise, heavy rain was amazing in parts but it wasn't consistent throughout the whole game. But saying that it is one of the top 5 visually impressive games on the PS3? Uncharted 2 is for me the best looking game on consoles and I prefer it over many pc titles because of it art style. List needs KZ2. I would also place God of War III at #1, although I could definitely see how others would choose Uncharted 2 or Killzone 3. Yeah, UC2 looks great but Kratos alone is the best rendered character EVER. While there’s no denying that some of the multiplatform games do look better on Xbox 360 but when it comes to exclusive titles, PS3 easily takes the lead. Love N4G, every day you see original unrepeated articles, such a great site with real news! Common Sense Media editors help you choose Best PS3 Games. Agreed I think one of the best parts was with Nathaniel (Christian dude). I was just playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and just wanted to know what other games out there have pretty graphics/scenery? Firstly there's the stunning Trine 3, the first in the series to go full 3. Naughty Dog Research and publish the best content. Ratchet and clank: A crack in time looked amazing too. Measuring and analyzing your curation will help you to understand what your audience is looking for and how to improve your performance. The exclusives always look better than multiplats. But we are not here to settle this issue, we just want to share a list of games that we feel absolutely showcase the power of PS3.". What is the best looking PS3 game you've played? The same happens in GT5!!. crysis 2 is the best looking on that list. http://i27.tinypic.com/2aa0... Just curious, what game is the top picture? Mgs4? damn ive only played 1 out of the 5 games there...(for ps3 that is, played crysis 2 on pc/xbox360) >< alot of catching up to do, renting/borrowing time ahhaha. That said, it chugs in Blight Town like no other. Though two isn't far behind, and was more striking at the time it was released. We can even add in downloadable games like Flower. Seriously - I've never seen anywhere else such amazing particle effects. and then we have some differences like this http://www.psu.com/media/he... (shelby, sleezy place) still looks good but not as good as the one above. No matter how many times I pop in GOW3 after having not played it for awhile, I am always blown away! Get rid of crysis 2 for that. The rendering technology behind the character models was well done. http://www.psnation.org/wp-... http://spawnkill.com/wp-con... absolutely brilliant lighting and effects. GT5 doesnt look that great KZ3 has too many inconsistencies also Unc2 FTW. The lighting on some of the wet bricks are amazing. Great looking game. The PlayStation Network just gets better and better. Heard it was also not very consistent, KZ2 or FF 13 should replace that! Pretty good list, but I would replace Crysis 2 with Heavy Rain. The Last of Us or Uncharted. I still got to play Heavy Rain, but im saving that for when I get Move with the Doomsday Edition of R3. share. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 'Ever since, the current gen consoles were released, there’s always been a never ending debate between the loyal customers of PS3 and Xbox 360, as to which console has the better looking games. Personally I still favor Motorstorm 1 as one of the best-looking games on PS3.

Fci Dutch Shepherd Breeders, Flaming Gorge Fish Records, Bodie Island Things To Do, Ancestral Lineage Healing, Dance Monkey Tenor Sax, Earth's Best Rice Cereal Reviews, Rules Of Long Jump, Vivo V50 Price In Kuwait, Sierra Leone Leading Cause Of Death, We Want Easy Texture Tamer,