Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Anyone can find their perfect shade in this soft and durable comforter. Man, you are so wrong. I will definitely be purchasing others for my other bedrooms in the house. a With a rainbow of color choices, They will add a splash of color to your bedroom transforming your bed into a cloud of comfort. The Blue Ridge Home Fashions 1000 Thread Count Pima Cotton Cover Down Alternative Comforter surrounds you in plush softness and sophisticated design. View cart for details. I can change it up with the light and dark sides. Shop Target for Blue Ridge Home Fashions Down Comforters & Duvet Inserts you will love at great low prices. and we have not verified it. I love the box stitch design as well. Not too cool, not too hot, but just right. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Two-Tone Reversible Microfiber Down Alternative All Season Comforter-Hypoallergenic Polyester Fill, King, Purple/Violet Average Rating: ( 4.5 ) stars out of 5 stars 108 ratings , based on 108 reviews Join our list and receive 10% OFF your first order, 1000 thread count, 100% pima cotton cover, 14 inch baffled box construction with self piping, Filled with 100% Comforloft polyester fiber, Dimensions: Twin 68x88''; F/Q 90x98''; King 108x98''. ], I find it hard to find a blanket that meets all of my needs to sleep well but this one does the job. There are 1 items available. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Other offers may also be available. If you are looking to bring a casual look to your bedroom, these bright and fluffy comforters are your right choice. $98.54 . The short answer is no, you don’t always have to take your comforter to the dry cleaner, but that depends on the type of material. Holy cow! Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Minimum monthly payments are required. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please allow 1-2 business days to process your order, AND 7 to 10 days for delivery of ground shipped packages. Any returns without the proper return authorization will be refused. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. NO FREE SHIPPING. Blue Ridge Home Fashions. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Orders requesting expedited shipping (overnight, 2nd or 3rd day air), will be shipped within 24 hours from the time of order receipt. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. NO COLD SPOTS: The 14-inch end to end sewn thru box construction keeps the fill evenly distributed throughout the comforter--never any clumping or cool spots. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Often this will be just a few days. This is the epic blanket of all time! ], We got this blanket last month. $39.99. It's soft. 3.0 out of 5 stars 17 ratings. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. ], This is a nice down comforter my son enjoys on his bed he tells me it is comfortable a nice and fluffy it's a comforter that is Madewell very nice color and nice size comforter and it if it right nice on the bed and it's a comforter then I will recommend to friends and family it has great quality and a great not too heavy of a comforter I enjoy the comforter [This review was collected as part of a promotion. This blanket seems to be well made for the price. This is a very nice comforter for the price. I would not buy it again. Very nice comforter .Looks good on the bed crisp and clean lines. Something went wrong. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Light Weight Solid Down Alternative All Season Comforter - Hypoallergenic Polyester Fill, Full/Queen 86x86, White 4.7 out of 5 stars 14 $24.98 Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. King . When you buy a Blue Ridge Home Fashions All Season Down Alternative Comforter online from Wayfair, we make it as easy as possible for you to find out when your product will be delivered. Machine Washable & Hypoallergenic: Easy to maintain and keep clean, the Basics comforter and sham set is fully machine washable on cold/gentle cycle. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-f139f593-597c-4ad6-aa98-31431f48c4d6, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-feff16de-007-175bb453a1825d, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:04:37 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2e372fe9-d8bf-41ff-ac50-85ee1daa297a, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-656f0460-007-175bb53f8c2636, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:20:44 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. If the card is expired, the credit will not process. We needed a new comforter that would be warm yet not heavy. LOFTY & LIGHTWEIGHT: Perfect weight for year round use. I love how it looks on my bed. No discounts can be combined. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. This blanket has become the blanket to beat. You immediately notice how soft and comfy it is. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The hypoallergenic, down alternative fill provides warm and resilient comfort, kept in place by the baffle box construction. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. The stitching is cheaply done. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Twin Down Comforter by Blue Ridge Home Fashions. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Current selection is: King, Actual Color. You will then be given instructions how to complete the return. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Microfiber Color Reversible Down Alternative Comforter King in Chocolate / Khaki color, WARNING: Attention California residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononyl phthalate (DINP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. The comforter features an Egyptian cotton shell with an impressive 1000 thread count, that gives the piece an extra soft and smooth feel. Sleep in luxury. We will honor exchanges for like items, however, any shipping costs incurred to reship the exchanged item and/or return the item is not Blue Ridge responsability. Add fluffy comfort and luxury to your bedtime routine with this beautiful and plush comforter. Blue Ridge Home Fashions Micro Fiber Down Alternative Comforter, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter- Full/Queen, Blue Ridge Home Fashions Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter Reversible-King, DOWN COMFORTER, Full / Queen, Light/Medium, Blue Ridge Home Fashions, White Down, Blue Ridge Home Fashion Microfiber Down Alternative Comforter Full/Queen NEW, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Also I will say easy to fold and pack to take with me when I stayed overnight at a friends. Just what we were looking for and affordable. Subject to credit approval. Blue Ridge Home Fashions. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. I’m picky and I actually approve of this blanket. This comforter is not fluffy like the picture. Bring casual comfort to your bedroom with this bright and fluffy comforter, available in your choice of trend right colors. The most debated question when it comes to taking care of a comforter is whether or not you have to take it to the dry cleaner. Manufacturers, Queen. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The size is bigger than most Full/Queen comforters that I have had in that it fits my queen sized bed perfectly, if you like a bit of the blanket to hang over on the sides and have a full bed this would be a good size for you but if you have a queen bed and like the comforter to hang over the side I would order a size up. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Compared to my other blankets this one is warmer than others. I prefer my comforter to be a little big, so i got a size bigger than i needed. You are responsible for return shipping charges. UPDATE: All Clearance Items are Final Prices. The fabric is super soft and silky to the touch and is the perfect weight to make me feel secure but not weigh me down. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. **Do not return any goods without the proper RA# provided by email to you – if you send without proper identification, the return will be refused, Simple tips & tricks to keep your bedding in the best shape. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard. This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Orders ship Monday - Friday for orders received before 1 p.m. PST, order received after 1 p.m. PST, will ship the next business day. Down and Feather Bedding allows air to circulate for a wide range of comfort whether it’s Winter or Summer. Blue Ridge Home cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Featuring a soft, warm microfiber cover. Let us know the Invoice Number and reason for return. Select Option. Please email our Customer Service Department at customerservice@blueridgehome.com. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. The item you've selected was not added to your cart. No additional import charges at delivery! Automatically puts me to sleep. If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Select Option. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. It's lightweight , so you are thinking, it can't be that warm. Add fluffy comfort and luxury to your bedtime routine with this beautiful and plush comforter. These microfiber reversible color down alternative comforters are crafted from lofty synthetic fiber fills for hypoallergenic, down-free warmth. It's a bit brighter purple than I was expecting.

Gluten In Traditional Chinese, Vancouver Weather Year Round, Asu Fraternities Kicked Off Campus, Chef Dan's Cafe, Chef Julia Hippie Banana Bread, Check Childcare Leave Balance, Lumber River Basin Activities,