That really is the secret to a perfect loaf, Catherine. We love this recipe a ton as it’s so easy to make and that’s saying something for bread. This bread is delicious and simple to make. , Hi there I hope you love the bread recipe as much as we do. Serve immediately or place in a plastic Ziplock bag to keep from drying out. Made this bread today! Oh I just love the idea of adding the seeds, Janet. This is a great easy recipe for anyone to try with just basic ingredients. FREE 6-Day Email Course: “How To Make Marvelous Bread with a Bread Machine”. I hope you love the bread, Janice. This tasty herb bread is a snap to prepare and is the perfect accompaniment to a spaghetti or lasagna dinner. Thank you for sharing. A few years ago I asked her what her secret is and she told me she always does her bread in a bread machine. Enjoy. You have got to try these. I notice a lot of others have some tablespoon measurements? , I’ve just brought my second Panasonic bread maker have cooked 8 loaves all of which have been failures. how about a 7 grain recipe ???? In my book, bread makers are the best kneading machine in the world. I have been making bread in my bread maker for a long time but I can’t get bread machine yeast I using regular yeast but my bread is not rising as much so the bread is denser. We definitely didn’t get as many slices as we probably should have. Ian O’Leary / Dorling Kindersley / Getty Images. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a1e6708f7bbb4dd7c5188ca447a7644a" );document.getElementById("j7e2d7da6c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Thanks so much for the feedback, Peter! I’ve tried different recipes that I haven’t been happy with – this bread is delicious and turned out perfect. You can do half all-purpose flour and half bread flour if you’d like, Linda. !!!!!!!!!!! By using The Spruce Eats, you accept our, Tips and Tricks to Make Bread Machine Baking a Cinch, 56 Bread Recipes Every Baker Should Master, 15 Delicious Pumpkin Bread Recipes for Fall, Why You Should Bake Your Machine Bread in Your Range Oven, 20 Baking Recipes That Don't Require Any Yeast, 30 Sweet Bread Recipes That Go Great With Coffee, 34 Easy Quick Bread Recipes for Breakfast and Beyond, Learn to Make Banana Bread in a Bread Machine. I used to have a great machine recipe book, but it disappeared a year ago or so, and I’ve been lost ever since. i used your recipe. The bread was delicious. It is a good base for making fruit bread or chocolate chip bread; just add 1/4 cup nuts, dried fruits, or chocolate chips after the first rise. Pelemeni are on my list of recipes to post over this upcoming winter. I hope the bread becomes a new family favorite!. So glad you enjoyed the bread machine bread, it’s such an easy recipe. Thank you for the feedback. :o). For a slightly firmer loaf–I measure then sift. Most are easy. Thank you for the feedback and I love a good and EASY recipe, especially bread. It was extremely delicious, and the texture and taste was far superior to finished loaves from the bread machine. Any ideas? Make this on rapid or quick cycle, or on the regular cycle with less yeast (about 2 teaspoons). I did have to type it out and reorder the ingredients so I could view in order as that’s easier for me not to mess up. Hi I just wanted to know what to do if my yeast doesn’t foam up After 5 minutes can I just continue on with the recipe. Enjoy. Great recipe! These rolls are a soft but slightly chewy dinner roll that will make your house smell like a chic little Parisian cafe as they bake. Thanks so much for visiting our online home. David, my machine has a rest period at the beginning. Give it a try. Or sift the flour and use 4 cups of it? I am not a baker by any means but the bread maker and this recipe makes me look like one!

Rajabai Clock Tower Height, Alex Cooper True Story, Small Metal Sideboard, Geetha Govindam Tamil, Amazon Product Review Template, Minor In Consumption Texas Off Record,