Today is a holiday! 1 other review that is not currently recommended, in Appliances & Repair, Home Decor, Home & Garden. And when it all works together, that feeling grows even deeper. The first I bought a lovely mother of pearl ring from a talkative woman, all their rings were 50% off so why not? We wanted this here for Christmas, now it will be another 6-8 weeks before we will get it. The company acted like it was no big deal that they (Kim) ordered the wrong thing. In the midst of a big kitchen remodel, another countertop company decided my project was too difficult for them to install. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. We asked for a discount, as well as a loaner dresser. Of course, he was the ONLY salesman there. I said, "A sofa and loveseat, both reclining, no leather, no microfiber, no console." .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The company acted like it was no big deal that they (Kim) ordered the wrong thing. When I was leaving he apologized for not having what I wanted. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Broyhill Furniture locations in Colorado Springs, CO. Learn more. It was great, the prices are higher but it's a great quality. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. It's not that difficult or an outlandish request. I already had granite on hold at a…", "I was very hesitant to bring my mom's watch in after reading the bad reviews on Yelp, but decided to anyway as the location is very convenient for me right on the way home from work. Designed to Love. This is not a store controlled by Broyhill so they can not do a thing in the main office. We had to order his set and they said it would be 2 weeks and right in time it arrived. We love our bedroom set. When I spoke with her she said "well we got it here on time". We only had to wait four months for the chest of drawers. As I walked around the showroom, he never checked in on me. We asked for a discount, as well as a loaner dresser. "On a trip from California I visited manitou springs 3 times which included 2 visits to this lovely shop. I had never been there before and won't be back. This is not a store controlled by Broyhill so they can not do a thing in the main office. Yesterday I walked into Broyhill Furniture Gallery and the salesman asked me if I was looking for anything specific. Every time we called, they pushed the expected arrival... We ordered a sectional from this store and it was supposed to be here in six to eight weeks. We are proud to provide quality furniture at affordable prices for the families of Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas! Broyhill Furniture - Built To Last. We only had to wait four months for the chest of drawers. Find 1 listings related to Broyhill Furniture in Colorado Springs on YP.com. Built to last and designed to love with an easy-going style that can handle hard knocks, Broyhill is rooted in real life. She just snickered when I told her that. We received nothing. When I hear someone who wants to buy locally I will not recommend this company at all.We should get our $2000.00 couch in all together 4 months time.DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Broyhill Furniture Gallery. It was about eight weeks and it arrived with the opposite angle to it. I ordered furniture and was told it would take 6-8 weeks for delivery. We wanted this here for Christmas, now it will be another 6-8 weeks before we will get it. I was extremely disappointed in the service here. The young man who helped me was very polite and…". See what makes Broyhill furniture built to last & designed to love. Crystals, Art, Jewelry, Unique gifts, sourced, created and/or produced locally. Every time we called, they pushed the expected arrival date back. It's a fixture in our lives; the foundation of our home's comfort. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They would not offer anything in compensation for their mistake. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The company acted like it was no... We received wonderful service and help from all workers even had a great delivery team come and set my sons bedroom set up. We were told multiple times, it should be here next week. Furniture Stores in Colorado Springs, CO. See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. We received nothing. This was the second time Kim made a mistake on this order! If you want lasting furniture make this your stop! Broyhill - Colorado Springs. They offer you cutting edge designs for your living rooms, bedrooms, dining rooms, children’s furniture and home office. Every time we called, they pushed the expected arrival date back. "I can't say enough about the service and the quality of this company! It is not here on time and in our house!!! in Kitchen & Bath, Countertop Installation. We ordered a sectional from this store and it was supposed to be here in six to eight weeks. After 10 weeks I called and it was still not ready. I am so angry that we bought from these people. Furniture is more than what we sit on or where we eat. We were told multiple times, it should be here next week. For comfy, stylish, and quality furniture, check out the selection at Broyhill Furniture Gallery in Colorado Springs. Yesterday I walked into Broyhill Furniture Gallery and the salesman asked me if I was looking for anything specific. They have custom-made furniture and you can special order what I wanted. It is not here on time and in our house!!! Make sure everything in your bathroom matches and browse the furniture … https://www.mapquest.com/us/colorado/broyhill-furniture-gallery-10077755 Embrace a touch of Tuscany with this unique blend of rustic and European styling for your next family dinner or social gathering. Find a Little (or Big) Something for Every Room in the House! It was about eight weeks and it arrived with the opposite angle to it. This on-trend modern palette features earthy colors, durable all-weather wicker, and a charming, rustic design. Inspired by coastal living, the Broyhill Eagle Brooke collection will transform your patio into a welcome retreat from daily life. We were told multiple times, it should be here next week. Bottom line - we like the furniture, but the customer service leaves much to be desired. The Broyhill Furniture Gallery is southern Colorado’s only exclusive Broyhill store where you will find beautiful, functional furniture for every room in your home. Featuring sublime curves and exceptional comfort, this enduring design is crafted from all-weather wicker using an inviting soft gray palette. This new classically cosmopolitan collection showcases the warmth of hand-woven, all-weather wicker weave seating, cushioned with a timeless natural beige tone. I am so angry that we bought from these people. When I spoke with her she said "well we got it here on time". The company has built its solid reputation on having ... USA Furniture Stores. However, the salesman simply said, "Whoa, not sure we have anything for you." We received wonderful service and help from all workers even had a great delivery team come and set my sons bedroom set up. Plus, Free Adj. 11 weeks I called again still not ready over 12 weeks it was delivered and with 4 weeks late they only gave a $80 discount in the item. It was great, the prices are higher but it's a great quality. It was about eight weeks and it arrived with the opposite angle to it. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Would definitely recommend and will buy again. This was the second time Kim made a mistake on this order! Find more Furniture Stores near Broyhill Furniture Gallery. BBB accredited since 1/26/2006. Base on $699+ Purchase. We ordered a sectional from this store and it was supposed to be here in six to eight weeks. Login Register Login with Facebook. Broyhill has been designing high-quality furniture trusted by families for over 100 years. I said, "A sofa and loveseat, both reclining, no leather, no microfiber, no... We love our bedroom set. Business hours may be different today. When I hear someone who wants to buy locally I will not recommend this company at all. She just snickered when I told her that. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. We only had to wait four months for the chest of drawers. The second…", Shop Top-Rated Sealy Beds. If you want lasting furniture make this your stop! Colorado Springs oldest and most trusted furniture store was established in 1921. B. Broyhill Furniture Showplace ... Evaluations of Broyhill Furniture Showplace: 6 reviews of Broyhill Furniture Gallery "We love our bedroom set. They would not offer anything in compensation for their mistake.

What Does The Name Misha Mean, Waking Sleeping Beauty Trailer, Gluten In Traditional Chinese, Steve Jobs And Bill Gates, Grabber Screws Lowe's, The Importance Of Language Essay, Can You Drink Menthol Crystals, Spinach And Mushroom Pie,