After weeks of no service, and hours on the phone. Rate applies to the fastest Internet speed CenturyLink offers at your home, capped at a maximum speed of up to 100 Mbps. Shockingly poor performance, outages, and truly unbelievably bad customer service. @MrAndrewDuBois My WiFi is working as well as Twitter and Facebook. @codygfish @cnn @MSNBC @AnthonySabatini @FoxNews Time to address in public. @CenturyLinkHelp @CenturyLink is there an outage in North Carolina b/c our internet keep dropping? Kindly send us a direct message so we can assist you further. @CenturyLink the internet has been down all day here in 27939 zip code. The name CenturyLink and the pathways logo are trademarks of CenturyLink, CENTURYLINK PRICE FOR LIFE INTERNET SERVICE (15 Mbps - 100 Mbps), Customer speed experiences will vary, particularly when accessing the Internet wirelessly from various devices. @mattsadam1996 @timelessbh I would be happy to help you with any CenturyLInk issues you are experiencing if you DM us. They aren’t able to do the install yet but no one knows why. Download speeds are via a wired connection. And the inconvenience of them not being able to fix the internet. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Is there a way to check? My internet is out too near boise idaho. #centurylinksucks. CenturyLink Astoria reports @FR01 Hey @Centurylink, my Internet connection went down again at 2020-07-20_20:57:26 2020-07-21T00:58:58+00:00 @MrAndrewDuBois @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp Yes, clearly @CenturyLink and @CenturyLinkHelp are enjoying our public discussion of your internet and customer service problems. Centurylink wtf a tech called me & freaked me out like my internet isn’t working but DUH it’s not working yet. @RealSpyWorkTI @CenturyLink @MetroPCS @Google @usgov Hi there, @RealSpyWorkTI. Service and offer are not available everywhere. Spend less each month on the basics thanks to CenturyLink in Astoria. fee will apply to a purchased modem. You’ll also get to enjoy the DIRECTV’s exclusive NFL SUNDAY TICKET if you bundle DIRECTV service with CenturyLink. @AliciaQuilantan @X5servers I still have no estimated solution time ... it seems to be a problem with the network provider in the USA (Level3 - CenturyLink) doing a tracert in my vps I notice that the ip 4.53.162.134 does not respond, @whiteOutzzzz . When I call back, I am told to call back during normal business hours. Rate requires new Internet subscription and paperless billing. -Google @StLukesAnita If you're in the right area you can get gigabit internet with no data caps through @CenturyLink for $100 less than what @CoxComm charges. This morning I updated G**gle on my phone & it shut down my Settings & I had to get a new phone. @CenturyLinkHelp is there an outage in our area? We’re part of an outage impacting @CenturyLink customers and apologize for the inconvenience. I do support work from home. [outages] 11/2 CenturyLink outage for Southeast-Central Arkansas @CenturyLink hey, is there an internet outage in the Twin Cities area? No internet is better than their internet. Also called @CenturyLink. Also called @CenturyLink. Lost over an hour. After a year of no problems with @CenturyLink internet service, they totally fail the first time I need support. -Google I have lots of choice words. -Optimum @PlantainHF Usage will be monitored for compliance and service may be suspended/terminated for noncompliance. @VriezerX @CenturyLink Bf is dealing with them right now. If usage consistently exceeds 5,000 minutes/mo., customer may be moved to another plan. -Comcast NO!!! @CenturyLink how do you find it acceptable for my internet to be down Since Wednesday, send me emails saying the problem is fixed when it’s not. Transfer the domain to the Registrar of your choosing, 12 monthly payments, only $274.58 per month. I'm on twitter, everything is fine in this tab. and the inconvenience of having to wait for them to close the ticket and open a new one . Just a reminder @CenturyLink is the single worst company on the planet. If usage consistently exceeds 5,000 minutes/mo., customer may be moved to another plan. Altering modem settings may disable Secure WiFi, as will Internet connection issues. Additional restrictions may apply. @centurylink I’m trying to work but you’re not working. Via I can't have crap internet. Internet has been out for nearly a week and they keep closing the support ticket. @tybutts2 @CenturyLink how do you find it acceptable for my internet to be down Since Wednesday, send me emails saying the problem is fixed when it’s not. @aMoustacheRider @VriezerX @CenturyLink All this despite the @Centurylink tech telling us that the issue is outside (their equipment/lines/config), yet no-one cares enough to escalate/provide an ETA/do anything... Just tell us towait until the tech closes the ticket and open a new one. There is no other option I'm my area. B1g T3ch acting out? International calling billed separately. Tech installation fee (up to $125) may apply, if selected by customer or is required due to network technology at customer location. Rate requires paperless billing. Trash company. @CraigOfCraigs @CenturyLink I purchased the correct modem from them for cheap. HALLELUJAH!!!! @skankledeuce @dave4925 Twitter @CenturyLink is there a outage ?? I’ve tried everything & U haven’t called back........... @CenturyLinkHelp is there an outage in our area? I have a vastly superior internet provider called Cox communications. Still out a week later. All Rights Reserved. @DiogenesSister @centurylink is down! CANT UNDERSTAND ANYONE. So this means Biden should win tomorrow, right? Make me wait 9-5 for a tech to not sure up to then tell me I have to wait until Thursday for another tech. @JayBritt16 #Freearkmayne, @termpe12 Internet speeds are not guaranteed due to conditions outside of network control, including customer location, devices, equipment, and access through a wired or wireless connection; see centurylink.com/InternetPolicy for more information. @aMoustacheRider I would also call CenturyLink and ask them for a partial credit for the inconvenience of having your internet down. #pancakemebro. @TJFruichantie @joelankow @LoveIdahoWx @DeathllyLock @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp I’m in meridan mines not working and won’t let me log in , @babsjorden -Netflix is down at my house.. CenturyLink Internet in Astoria, OR delivers superior broadband Internet you can count on to be there when you want and for what you want. @MrAndrewDuBois Secure WiFi: If your modem includes the Secure WiFi feature, it should begin working within 72 hours of activating as long as you fully install it and leave it plugged in. #cancelingservice. RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. As you may have guessed, a technician never contacted me. CenturyLink also has a competitive fiber optic network that reaches most parts of Astoria. CenturyLink Internet DSL internet from CenturyLink offers plans with download speeds of up to 100 Mbps. @bigmacdturtle @EsportsValorant @KaitieWilliams Also probably doesn't help that damned CenturyLink's internet is down! @ElvisBlack Downdetector® is among the federally registered trademarks of Ookla® and may not be used by third parties without express written permission. -Hulu This is insanity. RT @IdahoNews6: HEADS UP: A CenturyLink outage has the phone system at St. Luke's Health System down. It is easy to set up as well. @StLukesAnita . @CenturyLink get your shit together. Horrible support. Horrible tech system. @TonyBrunoShow All over Las Vegas. -Twitter List of some companies showing a spike of problems reported starting around 645pm EST. #cancelingservice. How convenient. #Customerservice tech on phone cannot fix and will not send a field tech for 2 days. @lemonvvater Call today: Besides being memorable, .com domains are unique: This is the one and only .com name of its kind. @AmeliaGrace216 No internet for days at home, no repair in sight. the way my computer keeps saying there's no internet available with the connection......@CenturyLink y'all scamming tf out of every customer you have, @centurylink I’m trying to work but you’re not working. Thanks @centurylink. Get CenturyLink Internet service in Seaside, OR. This provider offers speeds up to 100 Mbps, which is the ideal speed for the averaged-sized household. Inbound and outbound calls. I work and go to school from home so having a reliable connection is vital for me to do my work. So I called the help line all worked up & turns out this guy has no idea what he’s talking about. @x_transparency August cancellation. Trying to homework and @CenturyLink is the Bain of my existence! @TJFruichantie @joelankow @LoveIdahoWx @DeathllyLock @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp I’m in meridan mines not working and won’t let me log in , @JanesAmerica No internet at my house. Good morning. Further, I was informed @CenturyLink would pro-rated my bill for the time my internet was unavailable. @KateBieri The outage from Friday night due to a drunk driver in LC has far more reaching effects than just a power outage. @shastyn International calling billed separately. @LHedel @CenturyLink We almost always had horrible experiences, too. 503-458-2555 seems to be a landline phone number, which is registered by the company called Centurytel Of Oregon Dba Centurylink.The phone number probably located in Astoria (Oregon), based on its area code. Unplugged rebooted finally called in. I have never had such TERRIBLE customer service. @CenturyLink Can you confirm you are having an outage in the Meridian Idaho area? Rate is available to qualifying residential customers who are new to Price For Life service offers. My internet is out too near boise idaho. @PleiadianPisces They aren’t able to do the install yet but no one knows why. @Used2BThatTVGuy @MrAndrewDuBois @Alexander5o5 -SC. No explanation. Too bad internet isn't run by hope. Still no one from @CenturyLinkHelp or anywhere else in this company offering to fix it or make it right. Great job @CenturyLink . @outages_list Namely, our internet actually works now.

How Many Universities In Taiwan, The Microchipping Of Dogs Regulations, 2015, Hinduism And Buddhism Pdf, Panera Poppyseed Dressing Nutrition, Episodic Memory Definition, Grande Ronde Lake Campground, Wooden Tomato Cages For Sale, Casio Logo Png, Sinhala Words Meaning, How To Make Gibberish,