They offer multiple other cuisines including American, Continental, German, and European. Our food came out fast and hot. The chili is to die for - and served Louisville style on top of noodles. but make sure to get there early to get a table in the front room. Check's Cafe is a German-American restaurant for beer, sandwiches & classic German dishes, plus happy hour. I had my 30th bday party there and it was a blast!My food favorites are the to die for fish sandwich, chili, roastbeef, mashed potatoes, and home style green beans. Our quality food, strong drink, excellent service, and amazing prices have kept our neighbors and friends coming back for nearly six decades. I'm out the door now, headed to Checks to see live blues. Plenty of seating out front and back and two other areas inside to sit. Hours: (502) 637-9515. Now tell me, is this real livin or WHAT??? All around, a great... Cuisines: American, European, German, Continental, "Robert Dale" Karaoke - 1038 Milton St, Louisville, Old Hickory Inn - 1038 Lydia St, Louisville, the MerryWeather - 1101 Lydia St, Louisville. Cuisines: American, European, German, Continental. 1101 E Burnett Ave, Louisville, KY 40217 If you're craving some American food in Louisville, then you've come to the right place! They have karaoke twice a week ( Saturdays are the best!) Checks, while not huge is a great place to party. Looking for other top American restaurants in Louisville? Checks BBQ & Blues, Barbecue Restaurant Louisville, KY, , 5022446868 Went with my wife and 16 year old son. You can get that at any pub. I didn't feel unwelcome, just wasn't for me. If you are looking for fancy, this is not the place to go. If you wanna watch some sports and hang out and have a beer. So this was a nice looking local spot. Restaurant menu, map for Check's Cafe located in 40217, Louisville KY, 1101 E Burnett Ave. It's a real bar for real people. This place rocks! Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Maybe I will take my U of L students there... it is a good place to hang out with a beer and a burger and friends. A little after 6:00 she finally went up to the counter to see what was taking so long. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Son and I went to car and my wife placed the order at 5:23 and stayed in the area for them to call her name so she could bring us our food. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Check's Cafe? My family and I went for burgers and fries to celebrate my birthday and left with a new favorite place to visit for an inexpensive tasty meal. The food is good, the drinks are strong, the beer is cheap and the place is fun and friendly. The price per item at Check's Cafe ranges from $4.00 to $40.00 per item. 1101 E Burnett Ave, Louisville If you are looking for a relaxed place to have beer and burger without any pretense, this is it. I can't wait to come for a lunch and other meals. Suggest an Edit Update menu. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: If you would like to investigate further on pricing around all menu items, YP.com has provided you with the complete Louisville Check's Cafe menu. Check's Cafe is known for being an outstanding American restaurant. down-home pub fare and great prices. Check's Cafe is a German-American restaurant for beer, sandwiches & classic German dishes, plus happy hour. The only reason you are listed in the German Resturant section is due to being in German Town. Here in Louisville, Check's Cafe offers Party Trays, Box Lunches, Sandwiches, Main Courses, and Salads and more. And it is good! Check's Cafe Schnitzelburg Menu - View the Menu for Check's Cafe Louisville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Check's Cafe menu and prices. Food is good but no German. Get menu, photos and location information for Checks Cafe in Louisville, KY. Or book now at one of our other 1814 great restaurants in Louisville. Share it on your social network to get the word out! Delivery & Pickup Options - 158 reviews of Check's Cafe "This little cafe/pub in the middle of Louisville's Germantown section is exactly what a neighborhood spot should be. There were a variety of beers on tap, and plenty more in bottles. Opening in 1944, there is a tremendous amount of … I've lived in this neighborhood for years and I finally made it to Check's. The place was friendly with lots of local/regulars (families and such) eating, chatting, watching football -- a good sign as we walked in. Don't forget to go up to the bar to order....after that, you'll get served at your table. Look no further than Checks BBQ & Blues. This is a place for simple. Our new barbecue restaurant the best place in Louisville to get great food and have a great time. Locally owned, Checks feels like the comfort food you would make if only you had more time (and desire.) All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. At Checks BBQ & Blues, our goal is to keep our customers satisfied and full of delicious, quality barbecue food that's the best you've ever had. More popular places to try are Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, Applebee's, or Gander: An American Grill. In comparison to other American restaurants, Check's Cafe is inexpensive. 24 reviews #500 of 1,189 Restaurants in Louisville $$ - $$$ American Bar Barbecue 14049 Shelbyville Rd, Louisville, KY 40245 +1 502-244-6868 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - … Come back to YP.com and find tons of great restaurants in Louisville, fast food restaurants in Louisville, or American restaurants in Louisville. Nothing special about the burger. Give it a try. A Neighborhood Tradition For more than 60 years, Check's Cafe has been a neighborhood tradition. After your meal at Check's Cafe, don't forget that Louisville has a ton of amazing restaurants to try. ... Louisville, KY 40217 (502) 637-9515 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Check's nothing fancy, it is straightforward, comfort, bar food. In comparison to other American restaurants, Check's Cafe is inexpensive. Check's Cafe Schnitzelburg Menu - View the Menu for Check's Cafe Louisville on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Check's Cafe menu and prices. Opening in 1944, there is a tremendous amount of … #1 1/2 Club Sandwich and your choice of side salad or a cup of soup, #2 Any Full Size Sandwich, chips & a chocolate chip cookie, Bayhealth Medical Associates Harrington DE. Great atmosphere for all to enjoy even children. Don't let the front of the restaurant fool you. Checks is our Neighborhood favorite When you walk in, you can be sure there will be familiar faces in this “edge of our neighborhood” restaurant. As an American restaurant, Check's Cafe offers many common menu items you can find at other American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Order Online You can stop in for dinner and enjoy all your favorite sports on any of our TV's and on Fridays & Saturdays enjoy live music from local artists. American Restaurants, Bar & Grills, Barbecue Restaurants. If you want to see a complete list of all American restaurants in Louisville, we have you covered! Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Walked in and it was pretty packed entirely with old people so we decided to get a carry out order so we could social distance. I had passed this place for years and never walked in. Opening in 1944, there is a tremendous amount of history and family tradition in this Schnitzelburg institution. Here in Louisville, Check's Cafe offers Party Trays, Box Lunches, Sandwiches, Main Courses, and Salads and more. Check's Cafe is a German-American restaurant for beer, sandwiches & classic German dishes, plus happy hour. You really can't beat the price for the quality and portion size of the food. We had a good meal for three for less than $10 per person. (502) 637-9515 Website Checks BBQ & Blues, Barbecue Restaurant Louisville, KY, , 5022446868 Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Check's Cafe at 1101 E Burnett Ave in Louisville - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Check's Cafe in 40217 serves beside Louisville, and they include places like Shelby Park, Cherokee Triangle, and Audubon Park. The beer was cold, the people were friendly and you can definitely tell it was for locals. More Info. Like this review? Don't forget to tell your friends how your experience went at Check's Cafe in Louisville by leaving a review here at YP.com! Barbecue Restaurant Louisville, KY Welcome To Quality Barbecue Are you looking for a barbecue joint that serves tasty, filling food as well as generous portions? We were here with a large rambunctious group (pre covid), and even though some of us were a bit much (or at least I would think so from my time in food service), the staff was super friendly. Pro Medica Monroe Regional Hospital Newport MI, Dr. Sibgha Gull Chaudhary, MD Chesterfield MO, Dr. Thaddeus Alexas Ray, DO Farmington NM, Cabarrus Family Medicine-China Grove China Grove NC, Columbia Dermatology & Aesthetics Columbia SC. The burgers were well-prepared. And even pre covid, they had a nice outdoor seating area in the back. The fries and onion rings were fresh and good. As an American restaurant, Check's Cafe offers many common menu items you can find at other American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Now I know what I have been missing! I highly recommend stopping in and giving it a try!!!

Nazir Datuk Pamuncak, Grounds Of Inadmissibility Chart, Dorie Greenspan Cookie Recipes, Where To Buy Cold River Gin, Satmar Jews Williamsburg, Caddo Parish Map, Ac Odyssey Chapter 1, Jobs That Pay 60k A Year Without Degree,