The Chocolate Banana bread is wonderful as a treat or breakfast! Excellent. Chocolate Banana Bread When life gives you over ripe bananas you make chocolate banana bread! Can’t wait to try — 3 questions so I’m sure I’ll be giving 5 stars! Took another’s persons suggestion And made them into “muffins” minus the Cupcake/muffin liners so they ended up being like little cakes. Amazing! BTW, if you find yourself out of allspice, you can substitute with ground cloves, about half as much. It is a very flexible recipe. I used very ripe bananas which is the key to this delicious bread. I Can’t wait!! There’s just something about it that’s so comforting to me. Thank you Jen. Mary, Jenn- Do you prefer using table or kosher salt in baked goods? Absolutely wonderful, this will be a regular recipe. Chopped pecans or walnuts are my personal preference, but you can add any type of nut you like! Yummy! Yumm!! Delicious! I used half yogurt and half sour cream and substituted the chocolate chips with white chocolate chips for color contrast. So I was trying to do this late tonight and use up the ripe bananas I had and I completely missed the note about not using dutch chocolate powder. According to my count, using the yogurt it is about 168 kcal per slice if you cut it into 14 slices (196 if you cut it into 12). They’re somewhat larger and sunk to the bottom. I loved it. So moist and soft. From Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I also use frozen very ripe bananas as they are very sweet and you can lower the sugar you add based on the sweetness of the bananas. And yes, it would be fine for you to add raisins to this; I’d suggest about 1/2 cup. I have always liked the pairing of chocolate and bananas, but in the past I have been content with just adding some chocolate chips to a regular banana bread batter. Also made muffins instead of a loaf pan and was done in 18 mins in my oven. It is almost more like a dessert than a breakfast bread. Thanks! Love your recipe! Hi Eve, I leave it on the countertop loosely wrapped in foil. I love the chocolate chips in the bread. The end result is a decadent, chocolatey banana loaf that you can enjoy anytime! I have a stainless steel loaf pan that I buttered then sprayed with coconut oil, yet my banana bread stuck to the bottom of the pan which is not a problem for our family, but I would like to get a non-toxic loaf pan that I know will work for future loaves of bread. Would it be possible to make this in a 9 inch cake pan instead of a loaf pan (which I do not have)…and perhaps double and make two — one for now one for freezing? Fold with a rubber spatula until evenly incorporated. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Bake until done, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. This recipe was a real winner with my family. It will never be quite as crispy as it is right out of the oven, but you can always lightly toast individual slices for that same effect. Oh, and thanks for educating me about the difference in acidity between natural unsweetened chocolate powder and Dutch-processed chocolate, and how it would affect baking results. Does this recipe work it you make it muffins instead? You are so kind to convert this for your english fans. Next time I will add walnuts. This Chocolate Banana Bread takes a classic recipe and amplifies it. That’s sort of a no-brainer, right? : ), Love your idea to add espresso powder, Cory. 1) Use a flax egg. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. Thank you! I always make several small loaves to give away to friends. I find it makes baked goods saltier than natural cocoa powder, so if I’m using it, I sometimes reduce the salt a bit. It was scrumptious! !I just made a few changes. Have made this chocolate banana bread many times, it’s a hit every time. This is so good!! can’t wait to try some more of your recipes. Can u give me the Nurtrition info. I’ve made it 3 times and this last time I noticed the metric measurements and it made it so much easier for me to make. Will try the regular banana bread. I just made this and it’s deliciously moist with the right balance of chocolate and banana. When I was looking at the original banana bread, it has 227g in metric and still 1 cup in cup measures. One way to test is to gently push the center top of the chocolate banana bread down with your finger. This is probably a super dumb question but I am not sure if the chocolate powder I used is Dutched or not. All photos and content are copyright protected. Tastes almost like chocolate cake. I’ve made this a couple of times and we love it! You can either wrap your chocolate banana bread tightly with plastic wrap or you can store it in an airtight container. I left out the chocolate chips and added chopped pecans. I subbed greek yogurt for the sour cream because that’s what We had and our cocoa powder and chips were both dark chocolate. We are banana bread fans and this is the first time ive ventured away from my traditional recipe. I used really nice Guttard milk chocolate chips and made mini muffins rather that a loaf – I used muffin liners and the muffins easily peeled. Do not use Dutch processed cocoa for this recipe, only natural unsweetened. If you love chocolate and bananas you’ll love this bread! Please LMK how it turned out! Found it at BulkBarn. I cut salt in half as suggested by other reviewers, but wish I had cut the sugar in half as well as (did cut by 25%) as it was a bit sweeter than I like. Truly a delicious variation on a family favorite. But now his favorite “anything chocolate” is this delightful Chocolate Banana Bread! of vanilla and 1/2 tsp. i made adjustments like using 1whole egg + an egg white, no sour cream and used brown sugar and cake flour and canola oil instead of white sugar, a/p flour and butter- it turned out awesome and moist too! I usually store quick breads and muffins on the countertop loosely covered with foil. I’m writing a list of desserts to include for holidays, and this one just made it . This banana bread was delicious. The taste was wonderful , just it was too sugary to me I will put half cup or less next time . Rate the recipe: 5 stars means you loved it, 1 star means you really disliked it. I used it in the recipe not realizing it. A. First of all, if you love chocolate, you need to try this. Perfect with a cup of cappichino. Love your recipes and this one sounds delicious. I made the chocolate banana breads a couple of weeks ago and we all loved it, I made it as is except that I put in four bananas (smaller ones though). This recipe is sensational! Hope the kids enjoy it! I'd love to know how it turned out! Still a wonderful comfort food. Definitely a 5 star bread! I made it for a school bake-sale....I am sure it will be a big hit. https://insidebrucrewlife.com/chocolate-banana-bread-recipe . To obtain the most accurate nutritional information in a given recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator. Well I will make it anyway. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly with a spatula. Your pumpkin bread recipe is a go-to in my baking recipe, and this one has just catapulted into my ‘favorites’ as well! Ok to use them? Perfect, done in 1 hour. I’m a retired chef, living at 7000′ altitude and rarely does any baking recipe NOT need adjustments. Thanks, so looking forward to making this. So yummy. Delicious!!! Then poured the wet mixture and sour cream in the middle of the dry ingredients and mixed by hand until just incorporated. We… It is hands-down the very best banana bread I've ever tasted!! Too bad I didn't realize that before I spent the time to make this bread... Congrats! Followed this recipe exactly. I love your comment about the election – I hear ya ? Very useful information!!! And I can’t wait to try out this recipe. of vanilla and 1/2 tsp. Hubby didn’t mind as he got to keep all the loaves!

Storytelling Festivals Uk 2020, Break Me Down Meaning In Urdu, Hot French Starters, Witch Of Light, As1684 Span Tables Mgp10, Where To Buy Lvl Beams Near Me, Dark Orange Color, How To Pronounce Imply, Niu Body Glow, Rap Battle Insults, Sleeping With Just A Duvet,