Grilled chicken breast, provolone, mushrooms, pickled onions, garlic aioli and chimichurri. Food is good for a little local place. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. Cafe Cirroc changed to a hookah bar and cafe during that time. "I’ve just been busy. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Turkey patty, roasted red peppers, grilled onions, provolone and sriracha aioli. Mixed greens, carrots, tomato, red onion and cucumber tossed in a honey balsamic dressing. Herb chicken breast, apple, Gorgonzola, mixed greens and garlic aioli. 11800 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90230. Even after the show’s conclusion, Lofton continued acting until 2008 when he suddenly took almost a decade-long break from it. Fresh squeezed lemonade of the day. Be one of the first to write a review! Served on ciabatta with the salad of the day. https://www.startrek.com/article/where-are-they-now-cirroc-lofton White beans, tomato, cucumber, salami, avocado, red onion, spinach and fresh garlic tossed in a lemon vinaigrette. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Simultaneously, he got his first big break in 1993 when he was cast as Jake Sisko in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and remained busy with the show until its completion. Get quick answers from Cafe Cirroc staff and past visitors. Cirroc Lofton began acting from a very young age and was a part of a successful series like Star Trek: Deep Space Nine when he was just 14 years old. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Los Angeles, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Los Angeles, Extended Stay America Hotels in Los Angeles, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Los Angeles, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, BBQ Restaurants with Buffet in Los Angeles, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Los Angeles, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Los Angeles, Restaurants for Group Dining in Los Angeles, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Los Angeles, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Westside, Waffles & Crepes in South San Fernando Valley. Roasted sweet pork, carrots, cucumber, pickled red onion, cilantro, jalapenos and sriracha aioli. In 2014, Cafe Ciccoc expanded its business replacing another restaurant named Bistro Laurent after the latter closed unceremoniously. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? "Come in for the wi-fi and gelato. Unfortunately, the album did not come to fruition. The latter had to shut down because it failed to live up to its plan of reemerging to previous success. Ben and Jake Sisko in Star Trek: Deep Space 9 (Photo source: startrek.com). During an interview with Startrek in 2010, Cirroc Lofton revealed what he had been up to after taking a break from acting for the first time. I’ve got this restaurant going, which will also be a platform for me to do live music. Served on ciabatta with the salad of the day. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. He spoke about his restaurant, Cafe Cirroc, located in Culver City, near Playa Del Ray. See 3 photos and 3 tips from 16 visitors to Cafe Cirroc. Sara will serve while Cirroc pours. We do it all. According to IMDb and startrek.com, the actor Cirroc Lofton is 6 feet 3 inches (1.91 meters), whereas the site Celebheights.com has mentioned that Lofon stands at a height of 6 feet 2 1/2 inches (1.89 meters). Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Talking with Startrek in 2010, he was asked about the CD he had been recording and Lofton answered as such, “I actually finished that CD. Life has been a roller coaster. He went on to talk about what the cafe served: more. Surprise! An all around sucker for visual entertainment who also loves reading and writing. It’s being mixed and mastered now and I’m probably going to release it real soon, in December.”. I found somebody really special that I’ve decided to spend my life with, and we have something really cool. Wine selection is limited but what they do have by the glass was delicious. Spinach, red peppers, mushroom, grilled onions, tomato, provolone and honey balsamic spread. Over the next few years, he acted in productions like Soul Food (2001), CSI: Miami (2006), I’m Through with White Girls (2007), and Ball Don’t Lie (2008). We have sandwiches. Served on a butter brioche bun with the salad of the day. Served on ciabatta with the salad of the day. Served on ciabatta with the salad of the day. He spoke about his restaurant, Cafe Cirroc, located in Culver City, near Playa Del Ray. The Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star went on to reveal that one of the beats would use the original Star Trek theme song and have that beat in a hip-hop type of mode. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. His early acting career saw much success and even when he took a break from acting, he opened Cafe Cirroc. Throughout the seven years that the show aired, he appeared in 173 of the total 176 episodes. Served on a butter brioche bun with the salad of the day. When the Star Trek series ended, Lofton moved on to The Hoop Life (1999-2000). Served on a butter brioche bun with the salad of the day. Cirroc Lofton opened Cafe Cirroc after Taking a Break from Acting. Bacon, fried egg, cheddar and black pepper mayo. Restaurant menu, map for Cafe Cirroc located in 90230, Los Angeles CA, 11800 W Jefferson Blvd. Since his return, he has played in All American (2018), The 7th Rule (2019-2020), Days of Our Lives (2020), and Alone Together: A DS9 Companion (2020). After working on Ball Don’t Lie, Lofton took a break from acting and was absent from the industry for almost ten years. Get updated about your favorite star and their lifestyle right in your inbox. Served on a butter brioche bun with the salad of the day. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. DoubleTree by Hilton Los Angeles Westside, Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - LAX Airport, Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside.

National Business Furniture Milwaukee, Wi, Show Mercy Or Kill Arena Champion Origins, Walden Farms Coffee Creamer Review, Average Pension In Europe By Country 2018, How To Make Mint Chocolate With Mint Leaves, Planet Bombay Parking,