shopDisney has announced that the fourth wave of the Disney Castle Collection will be themed to Snow White and will be released this Saturday, November 7th. I can’t wait to bring you along on the journey for this royal makeover of our park’s iconic centerpiece. But don’t worry! by Jason Kirk, Vice President, Magic Kingdom Park. I personally don’t care for the pink, it looks like the wrong castle. Following the April 4th launch with Cinderella, shopDisney will release nine additional castles. We just booked a trip to Magic Kingdom for this spring so we could compare the parks and now to find out two years in a row with no iconic castle pic is such a disappointment. This limited edition Cinderella Castle by Arribas Brothers is truly a royal treasure. I have always loved the castle and thought t was beautiful, but upon comparison of current castle with the projected artwork, I think this will make the castle even more amazing. Bibbidi-Bobbidi BOO! Indeed , by Thomas Smith, Editorial Content Director, Disney Parks, by Scott Terrell, DVM, DACVP, Director of Animal & Science Operations, Walt Disney Parks & Resorts, by Emily Southard, Marketing & Communications Coordinator, Start planning your dream Disney Vacation Nevertheless, at the end of the day, they still have a castle to come home to. Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's. He is the best. See if you can match the castle to the Disney character that lives there: This calls for some research! shopDisney will release the third wave in the Disney Castle Collection this Friday, September 4th, at 7:00 am PT. We booked our once in a lifetime trip to Disney World back in September and at this point there was no indication that the main attraction will be under construction. By using this website you agree to Laughing Place’s User Agreement and Privacy Policy. And just think about how beautiful it will be on your next visit! We were there last year and my kids loved the Royal friendship faire (we basically catch the show about 6 times throughout our trip) I know all the reports say the show will still go on but everytime I’ve checked the calendar for April show times on the app, it always says times are not available. You can withdraw your consent for these messages at any time. It’s beautiful! For those who I haven’t met yet, my name is Jason—and I have the incredible honor of leading the team at Magic Kingdom Park, a place I hold very near and dear to my heart. Cinderella first transformed into a princess 70 years ago this week when the animated classic was released—and ever since, her courage and kindness have been inspiring guests and cast members alike. Magic in the details. We were in Disneyland last April for our once in a life time trip to the park Walt built and to have the castle entirely covered with a faux fasade was a complete disappointment. They’re basically our dream homes, yet sometimes Disney characters are too busy embarking on heroic adventures and chasing their dreams to spend time in these magnificent abodes. We can’t wait to see it. I understand that this kind of enhancements are necesary but it’s unfair to announce them with so short notice. Whilst I recognise that work is required but for such a huge attraction more notice should be given so holidaymakers can make a decision as to whether to travel during this time or not. It’s an exciting day here at The Most Magical Place on Earth — Walt Disney World! Try walking down the halls of these castles by rewatching your favorite Disney movies, then try again for a perfect score! I’m hoping that I’m still checking too early but I worry the production might not be on for the period we’re there due to the construction…. It didn’t need a change. Nevertheless, at the end of the day, they still have a castle to come home to. For more information on our data collection and use practices, and managing your preferences, please read our privacy policy. We all have people who are worth melting for and I know this quote from Disney will warm your heart right now. We take your privacy seriously. Is the work continuing on repainting the castle during the parks closure? Hopefully it won’t be as covered as Disneyland. While disappointing to find that your favorite part of going to Disney World will not be as you’ve always remembered, (this happened to me last year when I visited Disneyland in California ~ Sleeping Beauty Castle was being worked on and was completely covered in a castle rendering cloth), it is still a wonderful adventure. You deserve the throne to one of these Disney castles. About how long will the castle be under construction? From the childhood, Disney movies and characters have occupied a special place in our lives and what better gift to give to your children than this Disney Bedding Sets Collection which has all of their favorite characters? Disney Store online is now shopDisney.com, the ultimate Disney shopping destination! By submitting this form, you are granting Disney Parks Blog permission to email you. I bet he can figure out a way to get your castle pictures made without any construction equipment in it. Cinderella Castle is Cinderella's home fairy tale castle and the icon at the center of two Disney theme parks: the Magic Kingdom at the Walt Disney World Resort, and Tokyo Disneyland at the Tokyo Disney Resort.Both serve as the flagship attraction for their respective theme parks. I am Going to Disney World in april with the family and for what I remember of my visit as a child (more than 30 years ago) viewing the castle si really a precious moment. A new month means a new Disney Castle Collection will debut! Look up Main Street Edwin when you get there.

How Many Miles Will A 2014 Ford Fiesta Last, National Curriculum Ks3 Science 2016, I'm Your Man Summary, Leadwort Ground Cover, Vinyl Sleeve Jacket,