The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. He knew, all things (good or bad), comes to every man because God allows it. Used by permission. Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going. An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, but she who brings shame is like rottenness in his bones. When I do everything heartily (i.e. The Bible tells us to “do everything as if unto the Lord.” Why? Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you. Does God need your work, praise, and money? when we feel worried, God is our only reliance, and that only God can make us from worried to happy. In this way I can always be cleansing my thoughts and thus gain a peace in life that only someone who lives for God can know. I know all the birds of the hills, and all that moves in the field is mine. I can do something for Jesus! Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him. You can opt out if you wish. This brings a whole new dimension to what I do, and I no longer have a need to receive honor or thanks from the recipient. A Commentary on Psalm 94:19, Parable of the Talents—A Commentary on Matthew 25:15, “Christ Does the Work of Judgment With the Truth” (Excerpt 80), 2020 Christian Music Video “Praise the New Life”, 2020 Christian Music Video “The Kingdom’s Vistas Are Always Like New”, “God and Man Will Enter Into Rest Together” (Excerpt 597), “Interpretations of the Mysteries of God’s Words to the Entire Universe: Chapter 18” (Excerpt 230), The Meaning of Matthew 24:27—Revealing the Prophecy of the Coming of the Son of Man, John 12:47–48 – Verse Meaning – Jesus’ Judgment in the Last Days, The Meaning of Hebrews 13:2—Entertaining Strangers With Love, The Meaning of Matthew 4:19—Becoming Fishers of Me, Bible Warnings of the Last Days—Seeking God’s Will, 11 Powerful Bible Verses About Forgiving Others – Bible Quotes, Bible Verses About Signs of the End Times, 16 Best Bible Verses About Prayer: Gaining the Power of Prayer. The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied. Read and be blessed through Christ our Lord. Then I am a true servant of Christ who lives before God’s eyes. ( Log Out /  Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Going Up, Anyone? How does he or she think? In reality, we are nothing before his eyes. 27 Bible verses about Humility: Scriptures on Being Humble, 44 Bible Verses about Money, Greed and Selfishness. Then I can have this thought before me: at the same time I am doing it for my precious Jesus. Paul understood human nature, and was well aware of this weakness. Am I serving God or people through what I do? He has given you everything you own. Terms of Use: Apart from personal use, reproduction or redistribution of material from the ActiveChristianity website for use elsewhere is not permitted without prior written permission. C He wants us to give cheerfully. Think of it as if you are doing it for God! Their voice goes out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. Are you fully devoted? - Colossians 3:23. A good man obtains favor from the Lord, but a man of evil devices he condemns. A Commentary on Matthew 11:12, Worship God in Spirit and in Truth—A Commentary on John 4:24, Leave Parents and Join to Your Spouse. ‣ Behold, we consider those blessed who remained steadfast. Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid. “Let us create man in our image and after our likeness”…”The kingdom of Heaven is within/upon you.” In doing it as if unto the Lord, you’re doing it unto yourself. And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. Therefore, in God’s service, we must give our best. Not for your sacrifices do I rebuke you; your burnt offerings are continually before me. He wants you to take on each day with the best effort and attitude you can, SO HE CAN BLESS YOU! What does it mean to work heartily in whatever we do? But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Today’s message from God Calling –A.J. And she singeth therefore unto God. “And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men …” Colossians 3:23. By doing something for my fellow men, I have the opportunity to do … “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. September 19, 2016 August 31, 2010. He said; A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven. He gives you so much time to repent because God wishes that none should perish. rendering service with a good will as to the Lord and not to man, Enter His Gates With Thanksgiving (Psalm 100:4): Biblical meaning, 10 Bible Verses About Staying Strong And Not Giving Up.

Palak Paneer Vs Saag Paneer, Orange Name Origin Tamil, Easy To Use Mobile Phones, Wisteria Hysteria Meaning, Paul Blackthorne Age, Barhara Vidhan Sabha Bjp Candidate 2020, Sunrise Inn Facebook,