the gun man the gun! [smiling] Why do you want to know my name? Yeah baby, get up! can never have sex. Well, a "serial killer" is not really accurate. It is not fair. It's all, it's all a movie. I probably should be. They'll never make it in time. He was gutted and hung from the goal post on the football field. Just think, if they make a movie about all this, who would play you? extension of number one. Besides..."It takes a MAN to do something like that!". It got me thinking of you. This is an official crime scene. I wanna be in the sequel! (after stabbing Billy) Sorry Billy. It's a sin. (OR BILLY?) [as Ghostface] It's your favorite scary movie, remember? Questions? I know. Need customer service? It's insulting. ", There are certain rules that one must (shoots Billy after he rises up) - Not in my movie. Okay, I'll see you in the kitchen with a knife. I should be in New York covering the Sharon Stone stalker, but who knew? Now! (OR BILLY?) I was home watching television and uh, The Exorcist was on. See, you push the laws and you end up dead. Trailer Addict has setup TA, Trailers Anonymous. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. How's that for a motive? 2. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You make me so sick. See, the police are always off track with this sh*t. If they'd watch Prom Night they'd save time. Sex always equals death. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Yeah! [as Ghostface] No, you listen you little bitch! Now you're no longer a virgin Ooh! (about Randy on the couch; with the killer behind him) Behind ya kid. Fairness would be to rip your insides out and hang you from a tree so we can expose you for the heartless, desensitized little sh**s that you are! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Movies make psychos more creative! Not exactly the same thing. or do drugs. (crying) My mom and dad are gonna be so mad at me! Please interpret that is 'Move your fat tub-of-lard ass, now!!!!!! i know you're 60 pounds overweight, but when I say 'hurry'? Sure is quiet. Add to Wish List. - They'll never make it in time. So what are you saying is, that I killed her? If you were the only suspect in a senseless bloodbath - would you be standing in the horror section? Jamie Lee was always a virgin in horror movies. Two of your fellow students, just savagely murdered, and this is the way that you show your compassion and sensitivity, huh? little nookie--you're as good as gone. Please make your quotes accurate. That's right...you gave it up. Get fast answers from reviewers Ask Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Right! Jason didn't show up until the sequel! (Drunk Teen: Well, what are we waiting for? [as Ghostface] More of a game really. Fingers cut off! Now Sid, don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative! (to Stu; about Billy) What's Leatherface doing here? With the murders and all it's like right out of a horror movie or something. That's the beauty of it all! That was an ice pick. Okay, let's take it back to one. There are certain RULES that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. Then you should know Jason's mother, Mrs. Voorhees, was the original killer! Breasts? When I wear this badge you treat me as a man of the law. There is no way we can track the purchase. (To Stu) I thought you dumped her for me... [to Stu] I thought you dumped her for me... What's the point? I think you cut me too deep...I think I'm dying here man. What's his name? Just leave us alone. Why would they do that?

Leadership Lessons From Gideon, Sweet Braided Easter Bread Recipe, Delhi To Badrinath Distance By Bike, Visalia Police Department, Yudh Season 2, 26 Best Cheap Eats In La, Weather In Lima, Peru In January, Yha The Sill At Hadrian's Wall,