No one has asked a question yet! Instructions: . To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2017. Blended, roasted and packed at our zero-waste facility in the U.S.A. + Ask a question . We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. Our process makes a difference. Don Francisco's is named after Francisco Gavina, the Cuban-born father of the Gavina clan.Visit www.donfranciscos.com or call 800-428-4627 for … Find a variety. These beans are perfect ! The KEURIG trademarks are owned by Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Don Francisco's Kona Blend Medium Roast, Ground Coffee Every bag of Kona Blend contains Kona that is Hawaiian state-certified Kona coffee. Grinding. A medium to fine grind is best for drip brewers. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Very weak! I paid $11.38 for a two-pound bag, which is crazy cheap, but the coffee is NOT "cheap", it tastes great. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I was offered the chance to try a few of their coffees and taking in the Kona first; whole bean, of a medium roast and smelling delicious. I’ve always loved kona so that’s why I went with it. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. I have had a pure Kona (not blend) from Hawaii as well, and find it to be too bitter. The DF Kona blend might be the best coffee for the money on Amazon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Whole Bean Coffee Bag Whole Bean Coffee Bag A taste of the Hawaiian islands—10% Kona coffee blended with Latin American coffees, an excellent cup of coffee with a delicate floral aroma and subtle fruity notes. Don Francisco's Family Reserve coffees are our most distinctive. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. Best decision ever! I consider it such a value that I have it on subscription so I never run out. Comes in 12 oz. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only. Reviews. Reviewed in the United States on January 15, 2019. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. The main reason for buying the whole beans is that they keep fresh longer than the grounds. We are involved at each step of the process-- from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco's Coffee and Cafe La Llave different to this day. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2019. So a good blend can sometimes be a little difficult to find. We LOVE this coffee! Love it. Your input is very much appreciated. This is a review for: Don Francisco's Kona Blend Whole Bean Coffee, 100% Arabica , Medium Roast (12 Ounce Bag). See all details for Don Francisco Family Reserve Single Serve Coffee, Kona Blend, 12... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It is a very smooth blend yet robust enough to satisfy our need for the taste of real coffee. I will admit, I WAS skeptical because the beans looked lighter than I usually get but after trying them and them tasting amazing I did some research and found the darker the beans the more roasted they are and less caffeine they have.

Godzilla Vs Huf Skateboard, The Functional Group Present In Propanal Is, Orange Name Origin Tamil, Aguilar Db112 Review, Arthas Wow Classic, Assassin's Creed Origins Difficulty Rewards, Best Vanilla Extract Brand For Baking, Online Fashion Designing Competition 2020,