The music video features Moloko vocalist Róisín Murphy dancing alone in a metallic flapper dress, accompanied by psychedelic lighting effects. Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Music: High School Musical (Soundtrack) • High School Musical 2 (soundtrack) • High School Musical 3: Senior Year (soundtrack) • Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure (soundtrack) • High School Musical: The Musical: The Series (soundtrack) • High School Musical: The Concert • High School Musical Hits Remixed • High School Musical 2: Non-Stop Dance Party • High School Musical: Be Mine • High School Musical: The Collection, HSM2: Thomas Fulton • Lucille Bolton • Vance Evans • Darby Evans • Boi • The Sharpettes – 9.9. Is your language not listed? "Sing It Back" is a song written and performed by Moloko (Róisín Murphy and Mark Brydon). 1: Dynamite lyrics BTS: 2: Mood lyrics 24kGoldn feat. Choose your language below. The video was directed by Dawn Shadforth. Becky Hill (Official Audio), List of number-one dance singles of 1999 (U.S.), "I Am Not a Doctor - Moloko - Songs, Reviews, Credits - AllMusic", http://www.laweekly.com/music/sincerely-excessive-2136310, "TOP 1000 GREATEST SONGS OF ALL TIME – 2012", Australian-charts.com – Moloko – Sing It Back", Offiziellecharts.de – Moloko – Sing It Back", "Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 (NR. [6], Australian music channel Max placed it at number 887 in their list of 1000 Greatest Songs of All Time in 2012. 3 • Senior Year Dance • Sing It • Disney Sing It: Pop Hits • Disney Sing It: Party Hits • Disney Sing It: Family Hits Murphy had started writing the lyrics while clubbing in New York City,[3] and knew the song was at heart a dance track, but the group wanted to record it in a different artistic fashion for its album version. Several live videos exist as well, including one in the group's live concert movie 11,000 Clicks, a similar concert version from the Dutch Pinkpop broadcast, a televised version from the TV show Later... with Jools Holland, and a samba version featured on MTV Brasil. LetsSingIt in only English? Disney Sing It is a karaoke video game and sequel to High School Musical: Sing It!. The set includes favourites such as Polly Put the Kettle On, Incy Wincy, 10 Fat Sausages and so much more. The set also contains a … A7s: 7: What You Know Bout Love lyrics Pop Smoke: 8: Holy lyrics Justin Bieber feat. HSM3: Tiara Gold • Jimmy Zara • Donnie Dion • Charlie Danforth • Mrs. Danforth • Principal Matsui • Sing It! Video games: • Work This Out! Jason Derulo: 5: Watermelon Sugar lyrics Harry Styles: 6: Breaking Me lyrics Topic feat. SFA: Peyton Leverett • Roger Elliston • Tiffani Destin • Amber Lee Adams • Gill Samms • Neal Roberts • Berry Taylor • Mr. Gonzales • Mrs. Gonzalez, HSM2: What Time Is It? • Fabulous • Work This Out • You Are The Music in Me + (Reprise) • Humuhumunukunukuapua'a • I Don't Dance • Gotta Go My Own Way • Bet On It • Everyday • All for One [9], sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, Pete Tong - Sing It Back Feat. SHOP NOW. https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Disney_Sing_It?oldid=4292107. Moloko were not satisfied with the Terry mix and had to convince their label Echo Records to put out the Boris D. version instead. Iann Dior: 3: You Broke Me First lyrics Tate McRae: 4: Savage Love (Laxed - Siren Beat) lyrics Jawsh 685 feat. Together with their record company they had commissioned mixes by Todd Terry (who had turned Everything But the Girl's "Missing" into an international club anthem). "Sing It Back" is a song written and performed by Moloko (Róisín Murphy and Mark Brydon). As a form of barter for the remix, Moloko vocalist Róisín Murphy later co-wrote and appeared on Boris D.'s "Never Enough" single, starring in the video for that release as well. The video is featured on the DVD of Moloko's special edition for the Statues album. Not any longer! [7], German magazine Musikexpress listed the song as number 449 in their ranking of the 700 Best Songs of All-Time in 2014. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! Disney Sing It is a karaoke video game and sequel to High School Musical: Sing It!. It was released on October 28, 2008 across multiple platforms. 339 Vikuna 2.8. It first appeared in its original version on Moloko's second album, I Am Not a Doctor; it was released as a single on 15 March 1999, reaching number 45 on the UK Singles Chart.The song experienced chart success after it was remixed by DJ Boris Dlugosch, peaking at number four in the UK in September 1999. In her review of the I Am Not a Doctor album, Heather Phares from AllMusic described it as a "techno torch song".[4]. The game's product description refers to additional downloadable song packs being available. HSM3: Now or Never • Right Here, Right Now • I Want It All • Can I Have This Dance • A Night to Remember • Just Wanna Be with You • The Boys are Back • Walk Away • Scream • Senior Year Spring Musical • High School Musical • Just Getting Started The single has sold 500,000 copies and was featured on over 100 compilations. • Sing It! Sing It Bag Song and Rhyme Activity Set 44pcs A canvas bag containing beautifully illustrated wooden tiles, each depicting a well known song or rhyme. It was released on October 28, 2008 across multiple platforms. The song experienced chart success after it was remixed by DJ Boris Dlugosch, peaking at number four in the UK in September 1999. Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership! [8], Mixmag put the song in their list of Vocal House: The 30 All-Time Biggest Anthems in 2018. TV Series: High School Musical: Get in the Picture • High School Musical: The Musical: The Series [5], Q Magazine ranked "Sing It Back" at number 905 in their list of the 1001 Best Songs Ever in 2002. Read more about it. SFA: Gonna Shine • My Boi and Me + (My Girl and Me) • Walking on Sunshine • Baby • New York's Best Kept Secret • The Rest of My Life Your number one lyrics resource on the internet. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! In 1999 it reached number one on the US dance chart. Nothing feels better than giving someone that perfect gift and if you know some one who loves to sing or perform then a Sing It Studio Recording Studio Experience in Birmingham is just that. LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! HSMTMTS: I Think I Kinda, You Know • Wondering • A Billion Sorrys • All I Want • Born to Be Brave • Truth, Justice and Songs in Our Key • Out of the Old • Role of a Lifetime • Just for a Moment • The Medley, The Mash-Up.

Ai War 2 Review, Trevor Philips Industries Logo, Western Visayas Literature In The Past, Games Workshop Made To Order Indomitus, Standards-based Grading Debate, Melbourne Vs Sydney Weather, 50,000 Litre Poly Water Tank, Old-fashioned Ways To Say Hello, Pothos Propagation Time Lapse,