I use them for all my bass guitars as well. I've used super and regular slinky for years, tried others but guess stuck in my ways. ET a Card Payment, Manage Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 29, 2019. These strings have only a few hours of light playing on them, but nonetheless, that nasty ole E string just let go. Been using these and a few other brands for over 25 years but I always come back to me some slinky's!!! They last forever, have excellent tone, break in easily and hold a tune quicker than others. Buy these in bulk and change them regularly, and you will never be disappointed. There was a problem completing your request. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ernie Ball Super Slinky Electric Strings are played by Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Angus Young. I haven't been playing guitar for a ton of years and years, but I still have never heard of this happening to anyone. They are a good string, nice tone and last pretty well. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Ernie Ball Super Slinky Electric Strings are played by Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Angus Young. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. There was a problem completing your request. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The standard in replacement strings. Please try again. a good all rounder for the average all round guitar player. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019. Orders placed before 5 p.m. What fits me may not fit your style of playing. I find the Ernie Ball Slinky are best for me and my Strat. usually ship the same business day. Members Earn More on Select Gear This Holiday Season, The Latest and Greatest Gear - Curated For You, About I have always used Ernie Ball and they have improved packaging to reduce corrosion while in the package. Please try your search again later. Ever. . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020. to guide you through your entire shopping experience. I am a bit ashamed to admit how long the last strings were on there. Guides, Artist It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Don't waste your money buying the more expensive strings. There's a problem loading this menu right now. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ernie Ball Super Slinky Nickel Wound Sets, .009 - .042 (3 Pack), Ernie Ball 2223-12 Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings (Box of 12 Sets), Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Pink Electric Guitar Strings 6 Pack, Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-42 (Pack of 3 Sets) (2223x3), Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Custom Gauge Nickel Wound Guitar String - Set.010 - .046 (6 Pack), Ernie Ball Classic Pure Nickel Super Slinky Set, .009 - .042, 6 Sets of Ernie Ball 2722 Cobalt Hybrid Slinky Electric Guitar Strings, Bulk 12 Sets, Ernie Ball, Electric Guitar Strings, Hybrid Slinky Gauge (9-46). She break again. Please try again. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, D'Addario EXL120-10P Electric Guitar Strings, 10 Sets, Super Light, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Now these are the same strings as what I just replaced. There is no reason to shop for or use any other strings. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Good sound and tone and longevity for 9s. Don't be afraid to try several brands, gauges etc. Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-42 (Pack of 3 Sets) (2223x3), Made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around tin plated hex shaped steel core wire, Produces a well balanced tone for your guitar. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2016. Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded). Super Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. I also now only use Ernie's acoustic Earthwood 80/20 bronze strings too. Some strings are double or triple the price of Ernie Ball Super Slinky. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2013. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Ernie Ball, Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 9-42 (Pack of 3 Sets) (2223x3) There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Our Gear Advisers are available Have you ever asked a drummer what double bass drum pedal they like? Ernie Ball Super Slinky Electric Strings are played by Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, and Angus Young. Great Gear With the Best Offers of the Season. The best strings ever produced. The little brass anchor just came unwound. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I highly recommend this seller, if you purchase these strings there's nothing to worry about, original stuff guaranteed (12 sets as expected, gauge as especified). Call a Gear Adviser. Interviews & Make Gift Buying Easier. Never used this make before but I will probably buy again, possibly 10’s not 9’s, as they seem a bit to bright compared to previous 9’s I’ve used from other brands. Shop, Hollow & Semi-Hollow Ernie Ball Super Slinky Nickel Wound Sets, .009 - .042 (3 Pack), Ernie Ball Classic Pure Nickel Super Slinky Set, .009 - .042, Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Pink Electric Guitar Strings 6 Pack, Ernie Ball Power Slinky Nickel Wound Sets.011 - .048, Bundle of 3 Sets, Ernie Ball 7-String Super Slinky Nickel Wound Set, .009 - .052, Ernie Ball 2215 Skinny Top Heavy Bottom (3-pack), Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky Nickel Wound Set, .012 - .056, D’Addario Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, 1-Pack, Super Light, 7-String, 09-54, Ernie Ball 2223-12 Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings (Box of 12 Sets), Ernie Ball 2222 Nickel Regular Slinky Orange Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack, AmazonBasics Electric Guitar Strings - Light, Nickel Round Wound, AmazonBasics Guitar Folding A-Frame Stand for Acoustic and Electric Guitars, AmazonBasics Acoustic Guitar Strings - Steel Core, Aluminum Wound, AmazonBasics Acoustic Guitar Strings - Steel Core, Copper Alloy Wound, lotmusic Acoustic Guitar Strings Changing Kit Tool Kit (Strings Tuner Picks Capo Pins String Cutter and Winder), AmazonBasics Adjustable Guitar Strap for Electric/Acoustic Guitar/Bass - Includes 2 Picks - Soft Strap with PU Leather Ends, Black. Slinks are the standard for rock n roll guitar. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. protection from manufacturer defects. I slapped on another set of these slinkys and bam, forget about it, these truly are the strings for me and I won't be wasting my time with others anymore. Having stated the headline I would mention that one high e broke when installing it. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 5, 2019. But two E strings in about 2 mins. Anybody who's looking at buying these knows how much better they make the playing experience. Or maybe I'm just incompetent. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ernie Ball Super-Slinky's ARE my go to strings on my entire ever growing guitar collection (28 and counting). Ernie Ball 2023 Super Slinky Paradigm Electric Guitar Strings - .009-.042 .009-.042 Super Slinky Electric Guitar Strings, with No-break/No-rust Guarantee - 1 Set $ 14 .99 These have never let me down. The best for me is Ernie Ball 2223 Nickel Super Slinky Guitar Strings. Transparancy Act. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2017. I don’t necessarily use the tremolo arm much but I get a good bend and sound when I do. I do riggorous bending to set the string in better and it snapped. Subscriptions, CA Excellent product from an excellent seller! Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound Sets, .010 - .046 (3 Pack), 3 Pack | Ernie Ball Guitar Strings | Extra Slinky | Electric | 08-38, Ernie Ball Earthwood Light 80/20 Bronze Sets, .011 - .052 (3 Pack), MusicNomad F-One Fretboard Oil Cleaner & Conditioner 2 oz (MN105), D’Addario Accessories Pro-Winder Guitar String Winder and Cutter – All-In-1 Restringing Tool – Includes Clippers, Bridge Pin Puller, Peg Winder – Designed to Fit Most Guitars. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 27, 2020. I wipe the strings down after each playing and they seem to hold up fine. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2011, Super Slinkys (pink pack) are 9-11-16-24w-32-42 gauges, in Nickel Plated Steel (NPS). It doesn't matter if I put them on Gibson Les Paul, Fender Tele or any other guitar I own I know they will sound and play great. I was about to play one afternoon, but as I attempted to tune up, the high E string does not want to cooperate.

St Croix Hotels And Resorts, Tim Hortons 2 Lb Whole Bean Coffee Bag, Adairs Osborne Park, Chetna Pande Movie List, Untraceable Phone App, Enchilada Sauce Can, Matriarchy Definition Sociology, Katy Perry Natural Hair 2020, Glenfiddich Single Malt Select Cask, Titan Invest Fees,