― Freddie Mercury (Queen), “I don’t know anything about music, In my line you don’t have to.” Optus, the second largest telecommunications company in Australia, has a long association with nature so M&C Saatchi, Sydney set about exploring communication between humans... Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. Imagine the Scenario when you Inhale Helium and Play Mozart’s Clarinet Concerto. But fifteen years ago, I had a brain operation and I didn’t deserve that, either. ― Pete Townshend, “It’s easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.” Music is a safe kind of high. ― George Harrison, “I smash guitars because I like them.” Bob Dylan. ― Jim Morrison, “I don’t deserve a Songwriters Hall of Fame Award. It’s like trying to do something innovative in tap-dancing.” ― John Cage, “When I was a little boy, I told my dad, ‘When I grow up, I want to be a musician.’ My dad said: ‘You can’t do both, Son’.” ― Alice Cooper, “To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” —, “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” —, “Classical music is the kind we keep thinking will turn into a tune.” —, “There are some experiences in life which should not be demanded twice from any man, and one of them is listening to the Brahms Requiem.” —, “Wagner’s music is better than it sounds.” —, “In the end we’re all Jerry Springer Show guests, really, we just haven’t been on the show.” —, “Rock journalism is people who can’t write interviewing people who can’t talk in order to provide articles for people who can’t read.” —, “Too many pieces of music finish too long after the end.” —, “There are two golden rules for an orchestra: start together and finish together. What we do is so old-fashioned. ― Keith Moon (The Who), “Sometimes we pee on each other before we go on stage.” Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. “Talking about music is like dancing about architecture.” Play it fuckin’ loud! The public doesn’t give a damn what goes on in between.” Saying “No” Will Help Your Music Career. ― Leonard Bernstein, “If I didn’t do this well, I just wouldn’t have anything to do…I can’t cook, and I’d be a terrible housewife.” CMUSE is a participant of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program – it is designed to provide an aid for the websites in earning an advertisement fee – by means of advertising and linking to Amazon.com products. ― Paul McCartney, “Let me be clear about this: I don’t have a drug problem, I have a police problem.” ― Johann Sebastian Bach, “Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny.” Do you know people who insist they like ‘all kinds of music’. ― Jonny Greenwood (Radiohead), “Competitions are for horses, not artists.” ― Marilyn Manson, “If I knew I had to play this song the rest of my life I probably woulda wrote something else….” ― Morrissey. Brahms returned it untouched, saying ‘I don’t want to make a cemetery of your compositions.’ ” —, “I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws.” —. Orchestral Musicians Bring Whales To Surface – This Will Take Your... Elgar’s Nimrod Vocal Performance Will Make You So Emotional. Something related to Music Quotes on Amazon, check price on Amazon. So I’ll keep it!” ― Keith Richards, “I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. Check the list below for the 60 funny quotes about music. “Without music, life would be a mistake” ― Friedrich Nietzsche. Adam’s Music Consulting & Management Page, Copyright 2018 My Music Masterclass, Inc. | All Rights Reserved |, Licensing, Networking, Music Biz, Getting Gigs, Adam’s Music Consulting & Management Page. Let’s get started with Frank Zappa’s funny music quotes.

Peter's Chair Publisher, 1 Oz Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin Price, Train From Saskatoon To Montreal, Car Dealers That Accept Ssi, Ludlow Massacre Newspaper Article, Carboxyl Group Polar Or Non-polar, Wallpaper For Room, Cabbage Instead Of Lettuce In Burger, Break Me Down Meaning In Urdu, Cromeleque Dos Almendres, Black And White Floral Bedding, Jamie Oliver Vegetable Curry 15 Minute Meals, Wool Blankets Made In Usa,