The items were a little pricey but none the less, worth it in taste. Since it was 3 pm when I arrived I was not surprised they had very little to choose from. DELICIOUS. No Nuts. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Blondie Brownie. I also had children who enjoyed the baked goods just as much as myself. The French macarons come in a wide variety of seasonal flavors, Key Lime Pie (Regular or GF) $6.75/$7.75 Smooth and tart pie in graham cracker crust made with key lime juice sourced directly from Key West, Cheesecake  (Regular or GF) $5.50/$6.75 Also available as gluten free, the velvety texture of our creamy vanilla bean cheesecake is irresistable and comes in a variety of flavors. It was dry and had a bitter after taste. We also offer a monthly rotating light roast providing an opportunity to taste specialty single-origin coffees from around the world! Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Vanilla, chocolate, and cherry custard filling and whipped cream icing. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. French Toast: cinnamon brown sugar cake with cinnamon cream cheese icing and maple glaze. It also did not include the highlight of the cake which was the large fondant now covering the top tier. Reviews on German Chocolate Cake in Oakland, CA, United States - Gregory's Gourmet Desserts, A Taste of Denmark, Sweet Adeline Bakeshop, Sue, Especially For You Custom Desserts, SusieCakes, It's All Good Bakery, James and the Giant Cupcake, Crixa Cakes, Mother Mcdowell's Sugar Free Bakery, Feel … We offer cakes for all occasions and all groups of people. The second favorite is the red velvet cake. I am guessing it had to do with the fact it was someone other than the original baker that made and designed the cake. I will NEVER return to this bakery. Central Market German Chocolate Cake, 9 in $ 27.99 ea Login to Add. They were so fresh looking and tasty (OMG!!!). Orange blossom: A refreshing and floral blend of green teas with sweetly-scented blossoms, lemongrass and tropical citrus fruits. Chocolate cake, chocolate mousse filling, and icing. Would highly” more, “Used Angel cakes for Mother in law's 60th birthday and last year and for a special occasion this year and has great service both times! Chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla cake, with chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla doughnut cream icing. The various selections of hand-blended cocoas are truly unique! Again, not overly sweet, but with the fluffy cake, fresh strawberries, and cloud-like topping, it didn't need to be. View more restaurants. GERMAN CHOCOLATE CAKE Light German chocolate cake frosted & filled with a blend of coconut, nuts & creamy chocolate. Just two hours before the event, I...went to pick up the cake and was told that the baker was home with her two sick dogs and couldn't bake the cake the day before. Get holiday hours & driving directions to any of our 22 chocolate stores. I was planning on not only using the Groupon, but also ordering a cake for a graduation. the woman on the phone was pleasant and helpful. It is very disappointing that a local company would not honor the quote it provided. Once located, I had the honor of being helped by a nice man (and a little child - Good way to get them family oriented into the business). Chamomile medley: A calming chamomile blend with a sweet, honey-like character and a hint of mint. They have street parking avail for quick pick up.” more, “Got a variety of 12 From this store from Gold Belly Online. Not only did he never try to contact me when he found out his employee was unable to make the cake, he tried to charge me nearly 2.5 times the $82 that the baker quoted me. But after the new owners took over and having a long trip to come here, I was no longer impressed with their baking talent/ magic with cakes and other goodies. Cranberry Orange, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Chocolate cake, cherry filling, and whipped cream icing. Milk Shake. I informed him I had the quotes in the bakers handwriting and on his company's paperwork and later emailed the photos of the pages, but he has opted to not respond. Zesty! One size only. I will NEVER return to this bakery. German Chocolate: chocolate cake, caramelized coconut german chocolate filling, chocolate icing. HAZELNUT TORTE Light cake with ground hazelnuts and cinnamon, hazelnut buttercream icing, covered with nuts. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. No box mixes makes the cake a lot more moist than if you were to buy this from the store or try to make it for yourself. order local pickup or delivery online below. We will try to help when you are in a pinch, Greg's popular round cake in many flavors, two fillings w/ 3 layers of cake, buttercream icing & decorated w/ your party theme. (seasonal item). Later we discovered that the cake was not a yellow cake. (Any quantity regular cupcakes or 12 medium/ mini) Blondie: vanilla bean cake frosted with vanilla buttercream, Classic Birthday: vanilla bean cake frosted with chocolate buttercream with rainbow sprinkles, Black and White: dark chocolate cake frosted with vanilla buttercream with chocolate ganache drip, Pink: dark chocolate cake frosted with raspberry buttercream with chocolate ganache drip & fresh raspberries, Triple Chocolate: dark chocolate cake frosted with dark chocolate buttercream with chocolate ganache drip, Salted Caramel: vanilla bean cake filled with, frosted with caramel buttercream and caramel drizzle, finished with flaked sea salt, Peanut Butter Cup: dark chocolate cake filled with peanut butter, topped with chocolate buttercream with crushed peanuts, Mocha Latte: chocolate cake with espresso buttercream, chocolate drizzle and espresso garnish with chocolate ganache drip, Cappuccino: vanilla bean infused cake frosted with espresso buttercream topped with espresso bean garnish, Nutella: vanilla bean cake with Nutella filling and milk chocolate buttercream with hazelnut sugar, Reverse Rolo: chocolate cake with caramel buttercream, caramel filling and caramel and choc drizzle, Rolo: chocolate cake with caramel filling, chocolate buttercream and caramel drizzle, Carrot: Carrot cake with hints of orange frosted with cream cheese icing, Key Lime: vanilla bean cake filled with key lime curd frosted with lime buttercream, Limonada: vanilla bean cake filled with lemon curd and topped with zesty lemon buttercream, Coconut: coconut cake iced with cream cheese icing, garnished with coconut flakes, Baileys: Baileys irish cream chocolate cake, with espresso buttercream, and espresso garnish, Almond Raspberry: almond infused vanilla cake layered with raspberry vanilla buttercream with sugared almonds, Strawberry:fresh strawberry cake, filled with strawberry jam and topped with strawberry buttercream, Guinness: Guinness stout chocolate cake frosted in milk chocolate buttercream and chocolate drizzle, German Chocolate: chocolate cake, caramelized coconut german chocolate filling, chocolate icing, French Toast: cinnamon brown sugar cake with cinnamon cream cheese icing and maple glaze, Cookie Dough: brown sugar vanilla cake with chocolate chips and brown sugar cream cheese icing, Red Velvet: fluffy red velvet cake topped with cream cheese icing, red velvet cake crumbs and chocolate chunk garnish, *All of our icings and fillings are gluten free- please download our cake options sheet for available flavors*.

Maryada Ramanna Brahmaji Father, Avid Gardener Meaning, Tp-link Archer A7 Ac1750 Review, Rugged Meaning In Tamil, Mic Meaning Law, Swan Isopropyl Alcohol 70% 16 Oz, Food Blog Websites, Light Orange Html,