C,mon it is a buffet. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. If you're driving through Valley Springs when the hunger strikes, hit the brakes at this place! I shall come back and try other dishes. Clean and fresh . Menu for Good Friends II provided by Allmenus.com. My wife loves the soup the most while I usually go for the sushi. Open year-round every day for BREAKFAST! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Restaurant menu, map for Good Friends Restaurant located in 80206, Denver CO, 3100 E Colfax Ave. Top Reviews of Good Friends Restaurant 3.5 stars - Based on 6 reviews . Hungry while on our way to Sacramento! Online Ordering Powered By Chinese Menu Online. Sushi. Good Friends 2's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for dine-in or take-out meals in the Schenectady community. So so good. Food was exceptionally good! They had two kinds of soup, just about anything you might want for the salad section, and two or three AISLES of main courses!! Except Valley Springs. Welcome to Good Friends Cafe! This place has gone downhill. One of our favorite places to eat while in the Valley Springs area. Wow so shocked  I simple asked if they had a family  meal    then they hung up on me I been eating there offen   lately  and have been eater with my workers I don't think I will return I take my family  some where else. This is probably the best Chinese I have been to in USA . The Fried Rice was always low, but tasted good. Some of the fried items like shrimp or egg rolls are just warm otherwise they would get dried out. Combo fried rice is ok as well. !Uber $10/buffet style.Sushi, Kung Lao, sweet and sour goodness!I give it 4 stars!! Learn more. You have to make some room for the selection of ice cream for desert as well. And they have delicious ice cream for the kids !! We have a very large verity of outstanding food to for u to try. I shall come back and try other dishes. They are bad at refilling the food, most of the items I had last time were verrry salty, customer service bad, and so expensive now! It's that easy! Also, this isn't a huge deal, but my fortune cookie was identical to rubber... yikes. Which seems to be most buffets downfall. They were very flavorful, crispy and fresh the past two times ordering. The walnut shrimp (few walnuts, just about all delicious shrimp) was to die for!! But now, I don't think we'll be returning for a very long time. Delicious homemade grilled breads, homemade corned beef hash, eggs benedict, omelettes, and more!! Thanks for your understanding. Good Friends 2 Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Schenectady, NY. All the meats were tender, sweet and sour pork, beef with broccoli etc. It's pretty much your basic Chinese buffet. Start ordering online by clicking the button below. Also, this isn't a huge deal, but my fortune cookie was identical to rubber... yikes.The ice cream is still good and their Hong Kong lo mein is good too. At $9.95 for lunch, how can anyone give less then a five star rating! Some American fav's too, like garlic bread. "Even though every store is independently owned and operated, if you've been to one Subway, you've been to them all. This place has bombed since the new owners have taken over. Pleasant people who work there. Unbelievable!! Service is always good, the restaurant is clean and the food is hot. Please eat anywhere but here, the old owners knew how good customer service was and provided it every time we ate there.

Sell Old Furniture Online Mumbai, Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price In Delhi, Sipsmith Gin Palace, Florida Toll Roads Rental Car, Swannanoa River Fly Fishing, Earned His Living By Make Sentence, Chulane Dryad Arbor,