STAY INSPIRED! There were 6. Your instructions are so easy that I might very well change the cover when my mood changes – rather than once a year, and save hundreds of dollars in the process. There are some pieces where the top of the outside arm extends farther back than the bottom but the lower front of the outside arm extends farther than the top and you need to make sure you are paying attention to those details when measuring. ~ Stephanie Lynn. I just don’t have a clue how much to get. If not what else can you recommend as Im a complete starter if I need a gun or something please advice. Recently I discovered that another friend (she told me because I could not tell by looking) has used two old bed pillows to make a long cushion for her swing. Diane, Hi Katherine – Yes – you can follow me at: @InMyOwnStyle, Love it!!! Thanks SOOOOOO much for a wonderfully simple idea! Works like a charm every time. Roxanne’s vision for her chair: clean, bright and versatile. I won’t have to sand this – it is very smooth.What Is The Best Paint for Outdoor Wood Furniture? In fact, I included a link to this post that you wrote about making no-sew cushions for our readers on our blog, naptimenotebook.com. I covered my outdoor cushions with a shower curtain, which makes them completely waterproof and I don’t need to bring them inside when it rains (which it has been a lot here in Johannesburg, South Africa in the summer that we are enjoying). I cover most of the cushions in my house this way. I have bay window (actually looks like 3 bay windows joined together in a half hexagon shape) in my kitchen breakfast area. But this idea saved me time and money on replacing them. Required fields are marked *. I love that colorful fabric… it’s so refreshing. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again. I know how to wrap a present though and work a safety pin! Quick and easy techniques, though still expensive if you are using $65.00 a yard trim. Duct tape would probably work when you needed a cover super quick. This is a good solution maybe even temporarily while I convince someone to get it done to us…, Thank you so much for this idea! I wouldn’t buy expensive fabric to cover anything outside because of this fact. For this project I used 12 oz cotton bull denim in natural. this is very inspiring for me to just go ahead and do for my front porch bench. Diane. Gorgeous!! I’d looked for an hour for new cushions for the two chairs on my front porch. No one will see the pins. :-) This chair will be enjoyed by my cats and the bull denim feels durable and having been preshrunk I know I will be able to wash my cover. So cheery and you could probably use many different color choices in pillows or throws on here. Our patio furniture cushions have faded beyond ugly. One way to do this is through the type of closure you use whether it be a zipper, velcro, ties or buttons. Learn how your comment data is processed. It is sold in the decorator fabric area that are on bolts, not the fabrics displayed on long tubes. Super easy to cut foam with an electric knife. Upholstery training experts, guidance for all skill levels, and learning that fits your schedule. This was after 3 years outside, except when it stored in the basement during the winter months. When getting my deck ready for the warm months I brought out the deck swing and noticed it needed some love in the way of a new coat of paint and a pretty cushion cover. Does it easily come undone? InMyOwnStyle.com receives a small commission when certain items are purchased, but the price is the same for you. Thank you so much for this! I JUST LOVE WHAT U DID ..WHAT A LOVELY COVER, Hi! No, I mean slide off of the actual swing or at least shift when you sit/stand. A++, Thanks. Not sure of the price but it will protect the fabric for longer usage. I even have done this on my sofa. Love it! It is 2″ thick foam and very dense. This is my favorite place to sit in the evening, especially in the fall when it starts to get cold.

Strawberry Watermelon Jam, English As A Second Language Program Online, Broken Arrow Lodge Cree Lake, Guinness Dark Chocolate, Edward Jones Employee 401k Login, Elle Woods Personality,