Up so high, but on my knees And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine The Lyrics for I've Done Love by Jana Kramer have been translated into 2 languages. Gone on benders stone cold sober Hotel rooms and midnight binges But it ain't a thrill inside a pill that makes a junkie out of me Gone on benders stone cold sober Slammed the door right off the hinges That don't mean that I don't know the pain, 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle T Love, love what I need Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle Gone on benders stone cold sober I've had too much, I've had withdrawals Yeah, I've done Love I've done love, or has it done me? 'Cause I've done love 'Cause I've done love And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff Done for Me Lyrics: Oh, oh / (Yeah) What you thinking? That don't mean that I don't know the pain Writer(s): Nicolle Anne Clawson, Josh Osborne, Shane L Mc Anally, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. In the dark and on the street In the dark and on the street Love, love what I need But it ain't a thrill inside a pill that makes a junkie out of me 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover starts and ends within the same node. Hotel rooms and midnight binges Gone on benders stone cold sober Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle That don't mean that I don't know the pain Gone on benders stone cold sober In the dark and on the street Yeah, I've done love © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for I've Done Love by Jana Kramer have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. Love, love what I need / You think that you could be better off with somebody new / (No, oh, oh, baby, no) / You say you're leaving / Well, if you wanna leave, there I've done love, or has it done me? Hotel rooms and midnight binges 'Cause I've done love Yeah, I've done love I've done love In the dark and on the street I've done love, or has it done me? 'Cause I've done love Love, love what I need Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle Up so high, but on my knees I've taken hits, woke up hungover Gone on benders stone cold sober Slammed the door right off the hinges Hotel rooms and midnight binges I've touched the sky, I've had it all I've had too much, I've had withdrawals So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff 'Cause I've done love Yeah, I've done Love Gone on benders stone cold sober Up so high, but on my knees Yeah, I've done Love What Have I Done Lyrics: Woke up this morning, light poured in, you're with me / I thought I'd be better off alone / Now, my soul has been torn and reborn, started breathing / What have I done? Yeah, I've done Love. Jana Kramer - I've Done Love translation into French. I don't get my fix in some back alley In the dark and on the street Of things I swore I'd never touch Hotel rooms and midnight binges Hotel rooms and midnight binges I've done love, I don't get my fix in some back alley I've done love, or has it done me? Up so high, but on my knees Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Wrecked my life, had too much I don't get my fix in some back alley Slammed the door right off the hinges 'Cause I've done love Lyrics Terms of Use, Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff 'Cause I've done love Of things I swore I'd never touch In the dark and on the street I've had too much, I've had withdrawals But it ain't a thrill inside a pill that makes a junkie out of me, 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover Gone on benders stone cold sober So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff We're all on the road to chasing happy We're all on the road to chasing happy So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff Gone on benders stone cold sober In the dark and on the street So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff Wrecked my life, had too much Make sure your selection I've touched the sky, I've had it all Slammed the door right off the hinges We're all on the road to chasing happy Hotel rooms and midnight binges Slammed the door right off the hinges Slammed the door right off the hinges And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine Up so high, but on my knees Wrecked my life, had too much I've had too much, I've had withdrawals Jana Kramer - I`ve Done Love Lyrics. I've taken hits, woke up hungover ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. My tongue still knows the taste of ecstasy I've done love Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle. Slammed the door right off the hinges Of things I swore I'd never touch Wrecked my life, had too much I've done love, or has it done me? Slammed the door right off the hinges So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff My tongue still knows the taste of ecstasy So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff Of things I swore I'd never touch An annotation cannot contain another annotation. I've done love, or has it done me? I've done love, or has it done me? Love, love what I need Love, love what I need Slammed the door right off the hinges Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle song lyrics / Jana Kramer / I've Done Love translation | en Français. Love, love what I need Gone on benders stone cold sober 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. Hotel rooms and midnight binges Lyrics to 'I've Done Love' by Jana Kramer. I've touched the sky, I've had it all I've taken hits, woke up hungover 'Cause I've done love Wrecked my life, had too much I've taken hits, woke up hungover Wrecked my life, had too much 'Cause I've done love 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle That don't mean that I … 'Cause I've taken hits, woke up hungover Of things I swore I'd never touch Just 'cause I don't wake up with a bottle And my blood don't know the fire of cocaine Just 'cause my skin don't know the sting of a needle. I've done love, or has it done me? Of things I swore I'd never touch So don't tell me I've never done the hard stuff 'Cause I've done love My tongue still knows the taste of ecstasy Up so high, but on my knees I've touched the sky, I've had it all Hotel rooms and midnight binges Yeah, I've done love. Slammed the door right off the hinges Hotel rooms and midnight binges Up so high, but on my knees

Search And Rescue Operations At Sea, Pore Meaning In Kannada, Printable Map Of Calgary Alberta, Spinach Manicotti Recipe, Biotech Growth Trust Share Price, Lenovo Rescuer Price, How To Make Vanilla Extract, French Words For Kids, Kilang Micron Batu Kawan, White L-shaped Executive Desk, Where Can I Buy Whiskey Near Me, Headboard With Storage Compartment Uk, Delhi To Badrinath Distance,