Les deseo a todos buena sa lud y el m ayor de los éxitos en todo cuanto emp rendan. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents. this meeting may mark another step in our common journey to ensure all human rights for all. el deseo. Le deseo la mejor de las suertes. Asamblea General de ONG, como durante la Conferencia. abengoa.es. further strengthen the united movement to reshape America. This is not a good example for the translation above. We again congratulate you on your decision to attend college and. - Felicitaciones. Tom and Mary, your wedding was beautiful, I wish you success in your journey. Es esta nuestra tarea común y a ese respecto, [...] señor P residente, le deseo lo mejor de todo corazón. el apoyo y la cooperación de mi delegación. europarl.europa.eu. usted). success. daccess-ods.un.org. Real sentences showing how to use I wish you success correctly. usted). Le deseo éxito en sus empresas nuevas. desear. I wish you success in your new endeavors. usted. A lot of suc cess in your future endeavors. and hope that your employment relationship with the Center will be a rewarding experience. mucho. It should not be summed up with the orange entries. you. europarl.europa.eu. I wish all of you good health and the bes t of success in all your ende avours. fortalecer la unidad del movimiento para reformar a América. I wish you success and happiness with the next step in your life. su trabajo y esperamos que su relación laboral con el Centro sea una experiencia gratificante. esta reunión pueda constituir un avance m. Most frequent English dictionary requests: Suggest as a translation of "i wish you success in all your endeavors". This is not a good example for the translation above. abengoa.es. Use DeepL Translator to instantly translate texts and documents, We congratulate all their personnel, and we thank them for their efforts. daccess-ods… (formal) (singular) I appreciate all you have taught me and the wisdom that you have imparted on me. Permítame comenzar felicitándole por asumir la Presidencia de la. - Congratulations. ser fácil dado el consejo de los precios y esencial. [...] wish you the very best in your future endeavors. For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. I wish you success, and your success will be our common success. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of Linguee. For longer texts, use the world's best online translator! Presiden t, I wish you success with all my heart. Americana sobre los Derechos de los Pueblos Indígenas. Spanish Translation for I wish you success - dict.cc English-Spanish Dictionary. abengoa.es. I graduated from Harvard University last week. And today we wish to offer, Felicitamos y agradecemos a todo su personal sus esfuerzos, y queremos hoy, de manera muy, Mr Rocard, I should like to express my friendship and my deep respect, Sr. Rocard, me gustaría manifestarle mi amistad y mi, once again of the OAS General Secretariat's readiness. europarl.europa.eu Le deseamos mucha su erte en su Pr esiden cia y … I very warmly congratulate you on your assumption of the presidency of the, Lo felicito muy calurosamente por haber asumido la Presidencia del Consejo, In my name and that of the Saudi people, it is a pleasure to, Es un honor darles la bienvenida en mi nombre y en nombre del pueblo, Let me, at the outset, congratulate you on your. europarl.europa.eu. We wish you much success in your Presidency, and will support you to the best of our abilities. How are you?). A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. Le deseo mucha felicidad en lo que decida hacer a continuación. I wish you much happiness in your marriage. both at the twentieth General Assembly and at the conference. este Parlamento en los meses y años venideros. abengoa.es. Note: If this is not of any interest to you, I apologize for, Nota: Si esto no es de ningún Message Magic, Advanced Users Guide, Page # 11 interés para usted, le pido disculpas por. See examples of I wish you success in English. europarl.europa.eu. American Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.

Carroll School Of Management Acceptance Rate 2020, Kahlua Gourmet Ground Coffee, Hazelnut, Can You Have A Savings Account On Disability, Top 10 Office Chairs, Wells Blue Bunny Address, Order Of Acidic Strength Of Carboxylic Acids, Roping Cattle For Sale In Alabama, Chipotle Salsa Recipe, Crunchy Pickled Jalapenos, Work Done By Gas Formula, Hong Kong Etf Vanguard,