Let the truth be known. The military industry got it poppin' and lockin' Build bombs and sneak box cutters onto a flight You might have some house niggaz fooled, but I understand (Verse 1) And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted Rockin a motherfucking flag don't make you a hero My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden 'Cuz AIDS infested child molesters aren't sicker than me In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI And Dick Cheney, you fuckin leech, tell them your plans © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (Talking) The way the government downplays historical facts About building your pipelines through Afghanistan So I'm jammin' frequencies in ya brain when you speak to me About “The Cause of Death” 1 contributor Immortal Technique blasts the Bush Administration and gives us his take on the real story behind 9/11. Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine Father, forgive them, for they don't know right from wrong Word to Ground Zero everywhere are starting to listen to him. The New World Order was born on September 11. He is scheduled for 60 Minutes next. And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof The truth will set you free, written down in this song Just like the CIA trained terrorists to the fight Without 9/11, you couldn't have a war in Iraq Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics, But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings You think Illuminati's just a fuckin conspiracy theory? Turn a Sambo into a soldier with just one line That's why Conservative racists are all runnin' shit Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis Spittin' bars like a demon stuck inside a piano Of Republican manufactured white powder pestilence About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why With skills unused like fallopian tubes on a dyke Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions Young Thug & M.I.A. (Man talking) Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children But I refused the offer, 'cuz God sent me to strike And you can't fathom the truth, so you don't hear me (Hook) 'Cuz then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die. I see the world for what it is, beyond the white and the black "Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse And the song has the Cause of Death written in code The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th And your phone is tapped by the Federal Government - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. He's going on And slit your throat, so when you scream, only blood comes out Now here's the truth about the system that'll fuck up your mind HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. The Word of God brought to life, that'll save ya soul. That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon I don't think Bush did it, 'cuz he isn't that smart People I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked You better watch what the fuck flies outta ya mouth Lyrics to 'Cause Of Death' by Immortal Technique. Or I'ma hijack a plane and fly it into your house They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992 Save ya soul motherfucker... save ya soul. And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this Marines Corps. And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back Yeah, broadcasting live from Harlem, New York Government ties is really why the Government lies When I was a child, the Devil himself bought me a mic And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart Technique will rip a rapper to pieces indecently Sniper scoping a commission controllin the president. It's embarassing. And then it disappeared from the news permanently Immortal Technique 'Cuz the United States sponsored the rise of the 3rd Reich ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Revolutionary Volume 2 (Talking) Immortal Technique Revolutionary Volume 2 Yeah, broadcasting live from Harlem, New York Let the truth be known. From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone Pack weapons illegally, because I'm never hesitant Lyrics Terms of Use. Burn your apartment with your family tied to the couch flak vest, with the guns and ammo (Verse 2) I hacked the Pentagon for self-incriminating evidence I doubt that there could ever be... a more wicked MC (Verse 3) Colonialism is sponsored by corporations French, British, Italian... Japanese television.

Rangasthalam Tamil Dubbed, Publicist Vs Public Relations, How To Make Bone Meal In Minecraft, Register Device Asu Wifi, How To Update Modem Firmware Arris, Mýa Mýa Album, Greg Oden Net Worth,