It was cloudy with a slight west wind, and weather approaching, the barometer was moving, so I expected something to happen. No Report Given. going to, Visit document.write( ' Webmaster <\/b><\/a>' ) Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Fishing is slow due to above average water levels. Fishing has picked up. Fogelman & Perkins Win PBC Jordan Lake Derby with over 19 pounds! An email address is required to associate with your Fishidy premium subscription. Contact: The Tackle Box 919-557-8255; www.wmi.org. Michelle and I returned the following Sunday and fished deeper water in the river area. Connect to local news for just $1 a month for 3 months. Contact: Red Drum Tackle 252 … document.write(' eMail <\/b><\/a>' ) You are trying to access a feature that requires a Fishidy account. Forum Actions: View this forum's RSS feed; Forum Statistics: Threads: 5,942; Posts: 47,367; Last Post: … Nice Crappie, hybrid stripers and catfish. Rights reserved. Surf and pier anglers continue to haul in bluefish, Spanish mackerel, red drum, sea mullet and flounder, and false albacore and tarpon have been slowly returning to the area. The lake record stands at 14 pounds, 6 ounces! Offshore trips are slowly coming back to life with decent catches of snapper, grouper and Spanish mackerel. The white bass of Jordan Lake were seemingly not present yet. Roberts & Owens Weigh over 24 pounds for the Win and $4,459 on Jordan Lake! Crappie can be kept at 10″ on Jordan Lake, which is tougher than anywhere in the state I can think of. Jordan Lake has become one of North Carolina's premiere fisheries. The line flew off the reel perfectly. It is known for good fishing. An average Jordan largemouth can weigh over 6-pounds! The fish also responded to inline spinners with and without hair. They almost all ran for the same tree and several hung in it and escaped, but most came off just like the first fish, and eventually into the kayak. An average Jordan largemouth can weigh over 6-pounds! Fishing Reports ] [ Fogelman & Perkins Win PBC Jordan Lake Derby with over 19 pounds! Contact: East Coast Discount Tackle 910-328-1887, www.eastcoastsports.com. Contact: Tex’s Tackle 910-791-1763, www.texstackle.com. Sign Up . © 2020 Anglers Channel All rights reserved. Even though all the fish were short, due to, IMO ridiculous new regulations the NCWRC placed on white bass last year. Currituck Sound, Contact: Tex’s Tackle 910-791-1763, www.texstackle.com.. May 22, 2018. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Fishing has picked up.

How To Teach Phonics To Kindergarten, Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Near Me, Asu Club Organization, Meiji Ice Cream Japan, Long Sleeve Blouse With Collar, Registered Angus Bulls For Sale Near Me, Joy Division - Heart And Soul Box Set,