Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2020. There was a problem completing your request. The coffee exotica was disgusting and I love coffee. As others have said, if you like the watered-down dregs of a real mojito, this is the drink for you. So what exactly did it taste like? Reporting on what you care about. It's giving me gorgeous fierce patriotic vibes. She makes me proud to be an American. It tasted vaguely cola-esque, but make no mistake, it was first and foremost a sparkling water. But National Beverage, the maker of La Croix, has dealt with some setbacks in the wake of a lawsuit filed last October alleging that the brand promoted as "all natural,'' actually had artificial ingredients including one used in cockroach insecticide. The flavored seltzers will be the newest entrant in a crowded category that includes La Croix and PepsiCo's Bubly. Because even though I ranked it last on the list, it was still LaCroix — so it had to be drinkable, right? I thought these flavors were delicious... summery and good to sip by the poolside. Coca-Cola North America will debut AHA in March, a sparkling water brand that will mix flavors like strawberry and cucumber and even pop in a little caffeine in two of the line's flavor combinations. BuzzFeed Staff Hi! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Shop Target for LaCroix Water you will love at great low prices. The the package arrived wet. Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2019. They include orange and grapefruit, blueberry and pomegranate, and peach and honey. AHA is Coca-Cola North America's first significant brand debut since its Gold Peak tea launched in 2006. National Beverage has said it's done tests that found "no trace of artificial or synthetic additives.''. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. The mojito one is pretty good, the cola one is good about the flavor it's aiming for, but the coffee one is so gross I poured all those out and had another person confirm I wasn't wrong. Sparkling Ice, Pomegranate Blueberry Sparkling Water, with antioxidants and vitamins, Zero Sugar,... Strong coffee flavor, Coconut Cola and Nicola Mojito are mostly cola flavor, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2020. But is LaCola even GOOD? AHA is Coca-Cola North America's first significant brand debut since its … “As the largest and fastest growing part of the category, mainstream flavored sparkling water is a segment we know we must double-down on,” Celina Li, vice president of Coca-Cola North America's water category, said in a statement. Black News Channel will launch broadcast in new year on Jan. 6, 2020, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. We do not have any recommendations at this time. PLUS, the price was MUCH HIGHER than buying them in the store. Coconut Cola. I thought in the interim their packaging might have improved, but no, things were considerably worse. Sparkling water sales have skyrocketed, with sales leaping 54% in four years to $2.2 billion in the the 12 months that ended in July 2018, according to Nielsen. Please try again later. I see what other reviewers are saying about the toothpaste flavor, but it's a mint-flavored drink - what was the expectation? Millennials, Gen Xers to baby boomers: Can you retire so I can get a job promotion? I will not buy this set again but it was fun to try la croixs I can find locally. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. I’m not a fan of mojitos so take that into consideration. Gen Y vs. Gen X: Millennials, Gen Xers to baby boomers: Can you retire so I can get a job promotion? We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. The world of bubbly water is about to get a bit more crowded. Came in a pack of 10, no damaged cans, wrapped in bubble wrap. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The answer is the latter! Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2020.

Bombay Sapphire Gin And Tonic Can Calories, Stok Mocha Cold Brew Calories, Schloss Belvedere Weimar, Past Tense Of Clean Cleant, Crunch Fitness Pittsburgh, Famous Female Characters In Literature,