Discover a new way to interact with your screen that frees up your hand. A wall charger (USB-C), SIM tray pin, cleaning cloth, quick start manual, instructions for LG’s Second Year Promise, QuadPlay earphones, and an OTG Adapter. RIP LG, #BootLoop. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2019. 1Free shipping not available for parts and accessories. The slender design of this LG G8 ThinQ smartphone provides a sleek look and easily fits in a pocket. I love LG. Being an Audiophile, I really appreciate the headphone jack with DAC and the Boombox external speakers. It is not internationally unlocked. Contact us 6.1"* QHD+ OLED Display (3120 x 1440, including notch); 564 ppi, LTE : B2, B4, B5, B13, B46, B48, B66; LTE Roaming : B3, B7, B20, B28; UMTS : B1, B2, B5, B8; CDMA BC0/BC1, EVDO Rev.0/A, Supports card up to 2 TB (cards sold separately), Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 855 Octa-core (up to 2.84 GHz x 1 + 2.42 GHz x 3 + 1.79 GHz x 4), loc_en_US, sid_MD06124676, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_MD06124676, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Your email was received. Carolina West Wireless is not listed as a compatible carrier. Versions: LMG820QM7 (US Unlocked); LM-G820UMB (Verizon); LMG820UM0 (Sprint); LMG820UM1 (AT&T); LMG820UM2 (Canada); LM-G820N (Korea), Disclaimer. The LG G8 ThinQ is an Android smartphone developed by LG Electronics as part of the LG G series. Available with 2 or 3 rear cameras (market/region dependent) All updates must go through approval processes and are then issued by the carrier you are connected to. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). So i just purchased the G-8. Coverage For ultimate convenience, Multi ID enables you to unlock your phone one of three ways: Hand ID, 3D Face Unlock, or Fingerprint ID. Beyond foldable phones, the LG Dual Screen lets you instantly double your screen so you can do it all at once—no more toggling between apps. Add a professional touch to portraits by adjusting your photo's depth of field for an artistic and accentuating background effect. © 2019 Ziff Davis, L.L.C. Just ask - and Alexa will respond instantly, 6.1" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (3120 x 1440 ), 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage with option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory, and Android 9, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor (2.84+ GHz x 1 + 2.42+ GHz x 3 + 1.79+ GHz x 4), 16.0MP + 12.0MP dual rear-camera setup with OIS+ and Dual PDAF, 8.0MP front-facing camera with Story Shot & Makeup Pro, 3,500 mAh non-removable battery with USB Type-C fast charging (wireless charging enabled, wireless charger sold separately), Airmotion: with just a wave of your hand, easily access favorite functions without touching your phone. Compatible with all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile. Terms of use. Privacy LG Pay is a registered trademark of LG Corp. Multitasking, mobile gaming, … The LG G8 ThinQ™ from Xfinity Mobile (LMG820QM5) is understated, yet stunning Aurora Black will change the way you use a mobile device. LG Dual Screen™ – The LG G8X ThinQ is exclusively compatible with this LG Dual Screen™. The device serves as the successor to the 2018 LG G7 ThinQ. Wi-Fi calling is compatible with T-Mobile and MetroPCS. We would be happy to see what's going on. Hello, we appreciate your desire to obtain the latest software and security updates. Leave your plastic cards at home and pay quickly and securely with your phone virtually everywhere, at both NFC and magstripe payment terminals. The secret behind many of the amazing feats of the LG G8 ThinQ™ is its sophisticated Z Camera. How do I set-up Alexa Hands-Free on my Alexa Built-in phone? Take breathtaking selfies with studio-quality lighting by adjusting and adding light from any angle. documentation, Help yourself to helpful product This phone is nice and a good size coming from a LG Stylo 4+. The company did well at ripping people off. Sign me up to receive product tips and tricks, special offers and more from LG. Perfect phone, but lg should bring back the infrared blaster. The LG G8 ThinQ™ is crafted with smooth, contoured glass for a gorgeous, uncompromising streamlined design. Available on select LG smartphones. Featuring our edge-to-edge 6.1" OLED Fullvision™ display, the LG G8 ThinQ™ lets you enjoy striking clarity, beautiful contrast, and vibrant color for some of the best picture quality ever from LG. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you need any support, please feel free to give us a ring at 1-800-793-8896 or you can contact us on Twitter at @LGUSSupport or on Facebook at @LGUSSupport. Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please refer warranty. Alexa Hands-Free allows users to access Alexa simply by saying “Alexa”. And because the sound comes from the screen, the traditional call receiver is not needed. I bought a Carmine Red Lg G8 in May, 2019 through T-Mobile, I love the design, display of OLED, the camera, it's camera is smooth, flush, I like that, Having a headphone jack I like, I like to see better volume when using headphones, a 90 or better refresh rate, a in display fingerprint sensor, maybe update camera, camera is great, but like to see 48 or more mega pixels, keeping the flush camera, more updates, and like to see LG to continue with LG G series, keeping the headphone jack, I like them better than the V series phones, overall, a great, beautiful phone!

Build Your Dream Man, Blue Bell Rocky Road, Calgary To Regina Bus, Uncirculated Silver Eagles Value, Public Relations Major Colleges, Drop Point Delivery, Investec Ninety One, Kahlua Vs Baileys Calories,