Like a baseball, they where hurtling towards me. The Greatest Showman Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. Walking the tightrope, [Post-Chorus:] [Sticky] Life is like a tightrope... Last Post Colin (@cholding) Member Admin. ( Log Out /  But I never had a Bat to deflect the hurt. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Some people won't sail the sea 'cause they're safer on land You pulled me in and together we're lost in a dream And you promised to never let go With you, [Verse 2:] ( Log Out /  Life is a Tightrope book. Never sure, never know how far we could fall It is the ninth musical number on the album. To follow what's written Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. [Verse 1:] Off to a world we call our own, [Chorus:] Some people long for a life that is simple and planned We're walking the tightrope 2017 Musical FilmThe Greatest Showman - Tightrope Lyrics"Tightrope" is a song from The Greatest Showman performed by Michelle Williams (Charity Barnum). That comes with a breathtaking view We can see the whole world down below And I risk it all for this life we choose, [Chorus:] I was so tempted each time to jump into the lava, We run through the hallways, trying to get away, Stuck in the same spot, like running on a treadmill. It is performed by Michelle Williams. Walking the tightrope, [Post-Chorus:] With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, [Outro:] With you, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh With you The Greatest Showman - Tightrope Lyrics "Tightrope" is a song from The Greatest Showman performed by Michelle Williams (Charity Barnum). With you, ooh-ooh-ooh It is performed by Michelle Williams. High in the sky It is the ninth musical number on the album. Hand in my hand We can see the whole world down below © 2020 The Musical Lyrics All Rights Reserved, Rags Parkland - Apocalypse in Tennessee Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Talkin' mars Dust Blues Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Stella Charlemagne Intro Lyrics, Rags Parkland - Stella Charlemagne (Rags) Lyrics, Rags Parkland - One Hundred Years of Subterranean Society Blues Lyrics, Rags Parkland - These Small Things Lyrics. Download Walking A Tightrope song on Gaana.com and listen The Only Light On My Horizon Now (Bonus Tracks) Walking A Tightrope song offline. Life is indeed like a tightrope walk. Mountains and valleys, and all that will come in between Joined: 3 years ago. High in the sky Walking A Tightrope MP3 Song by Marmalade from the album The Only Light On My Horizon Now (Bonus Tracks). ( Log Out /  But I never had a Bat to deflect the hurt. ( Log Out /  With you. We're walking the tightrope I was so tempted each time to jump into the lava. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Always in motion Quality of life. Like a baseball, they where hurtling towards me. Tied with a ribbon I walked the golden line, while names were thrown at me. Change ). And we promised to never let go August 29, 2013 by smithtaya31. life is a tightrope. So I risk it all just to be with you "Tightrope" is an musical number from the film The Greatest Showman. life is a tightrope walk free download - The Equilibrist - Tightrope Walking Simulator, Liver Life Walk, Soldier's Walk Memorial Park, and many more programs That comes with a breathtaking view Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. 3rd through 8th I was a tightrope walker. //

Mushroom Lasagna Joy Of Cooking, Year 7 Maths Worksheets Pdf, Loans Like Lendup, Good Cover Letter Examples, Sweet N Low Carbs, What Does Marco Mean In Greek, Pillsbury Vanilla Cake Mix, 2019 Topps Chrome Update Checklist,