Shipping takes about two to three weeks, depending on your location and the time of year. The Warren’s legs may be removed if needed for delivery with a standard Phillips head screwdriver or a square head screwdriver. From our craftsmen to your home, on a modern timetable. From our craftsmen to your home, on a modern timetable. A Happy Mother's Day, indeed⁠! Fabric seat and back cushions are fully upholstered and reversible. First it's USA made which was my first requirement. Arm width is always as shown below. Getting it in soft fabric just helps make it feel even more luxurious. The seat uses steel sinuous springs offering comfort and style you'll love for years to come. Select Your {{ collectionSettings.fabric_label }}, + {{ secondarySwatches.length - 1 }} Options, Select Your {{ collectionSettings.secondary_fabric_label }}, + {{ furnitureFinishes.length - 1 }} Options, + {{ sizingProducts.length - 1 }} Options, {{ `${activeVariant ? They even went so far as to introduce us to craftsman who may have been the one doing the work right here in the United States. Absolutely pleased with our sectional. We sincerely apologize for this unexpected delay, but we are working hard to make it right.We anticipate new stock arriving in February 2020, so please sign up for our waitlist to be the first to know when it arrives. Enjoy complimentary white glove delivery, plus easy returns within 30 days. It is one of the most comfortable couches I have ever owned and the quality of the couch is fantastic. Performance Chenille is a soft, two-tone weave with a subtle luster. This thoughtfully-considered design starts with a core of high resiliency foam surrounded by soft, silky microfiber that is then encased in a cotton ticking to allow for breathability. New launches and design inspiration delivered directly to your inbox. '+ ' : ''}` }} {{ (activeVariant ? Our Performance Washed Linen fabrics are currently out of stock. White glove delivery at no additional charge. When your piece is ready for delivery, you will be contacted by our local white glove delivery partners to schedule an appointment. We absolutely love our Warren (Performance Weave Ecru) sectional! The seat and arms are cozy yet upright enough to provide incredible support, while the classic shape and lean profile makes it ideal for spaces large and small. Back cushions are individually channeled to resist settling over time. Performance Tweed is a handsome woven fabric with a soft, velvety texture. I loved the look of the Warren and after reading through pretty much all the reviews, I convinced myself and my husband that it would be comfortable, look great and likely be a good fit for our lifestyle. Swatches arrive in approximately one week. I can’t say enough about the quality, comfort and value of Maiden Home sofas and chairs. Complete your details below and we'll have your swatches on their way.Your kit is delivered free and will arrive in approximately one week. Performance Velvet is a unique cotton & synthetic blend that offers a subtle sheen, soft hand, and strong durability profile. Sunbrella yarns make this fabric exceptionally family-friendly and easy to maintain. Width alterations increase or decrease seating width only. This unique blend of comfort and support makes The Warren a highly versatile piece within a tailored silhouette. Center support legs are not necessary on smaller widths, so we have eliminated them for a more streamlined look. Very great value and we look forward to enjoying it every evening. I love my Crosby sectional for its beauty and comfort. The customer service team kept us updated throughout the process, notifying us by e-mail when the sofa moved to the its next stage and describing in great detail what was being done. We chose a performance fabric because said toddler-pet combo. Soft, cozy and durable with over 100,000 double rubs, Merino is the choice for everyday comfort. I am very happy with my Crosby sofa. My husband is very tall (6'4") and the back pillows are firm enough that his back feels supported despite the couch itself being a couple inches lower. The sofa is lovely - it's as shown in the video (low back, deep but not too-deep seat, and the firmness of the cushions is just right for lounging around) and it's very well-constructed. Pebbled Leather is a top-grain, semi-aniline leather with a silky smooth hand and beautiful texture. Like others, I've never bought a sofa online before, but I was impressed with details like the 8-way hand-tied suspension and the quality fabrics on offer on the Warren, and decided to risk it. I appreciate the constant communication from Maiden Home during the build, and it was overall a wonderful experience, except for the delivery. The craftsmanship outshines our previous Pottery Barn couch and after doing weeks of research, the value and quality at this price point is what really caught our eye. Width alterations increase or decrease seating width only. I am very happy with this product and the professionalism of the company Webstie through delivery. We will notify you as soon as this fabric is available for purchase. A casual weave with beautiful, tonal color variation and a blend of natural cotton and linen fibers. You’re one swatch kit away from designing your perfect piece. Kiln-dried hardwood is precision-cut for a frame that'll never twist, warp, or crack. Your order is being submitted.Please do not refresh the page or go back. We sincerely apologize for this unexpected delay, but we are working hard to make it right.We anticipate new stock arriving in February 2020, so please sign up for our waitlist to be the first to know when it arrives. Center support legs are found on The Crosby at sizes 90” and above. As many will say, buying a sofa online is a giant leap of faith and I, for one, don't regret it! Kiln-dried hardwood is precision-cut for a frame that'll never twist, warp or crack. The fabric selection was easy also- not too many choices that made decision making hard, but enough to satisfy my needs. sortedSizeOptions.length - 1 : sortedSizeOptions.length) }} Options, +{{ collectionSettings.product_total_options - 1 }} Options, +{{ collectionSettings.sectional_product_total_options - 1 }} Options. In the meantime, we'd love to know how you found Maiden Home: We look forward to building you the perfect custom piece. Shipping takes about two to three weeks, depending on your location and the time of year. Built to last. I spent months going back and forth between sofa manufactures and am happy that I finally settled on Maiden Home. We've partnered with the best American craftsmen to deliver high-quality, handcrafted pieces at prices and lead times unheard of in custom furniture. Our Mohair is a plush, highly durable velvet shorn from Angora goats. When we designed The Warren, we knew a piece as versatile as this should offer inviting, sink-in comfort within a perfectly proportioned, tailored silhouette. The team at Maiden was super helpful throughout the process especially Connor! This is my 3rd sofa from Maiden Home. It kept us aware of the progress and made us feel connected to the artisans making our sectional. Eight-way hand-tied springs offer durable, resilient comfort. The Crosby's tailored frame offers a sleek, minimal design. It truly was a great experience from beginning to end and I recommend Maidenhome highly! The Warren is made with 1” tall legs that are finished in a neutral chocolate brown and recessed underneath the frame. Performance Linen is a strong, tightly woven fabric with a soft hand, natural texture and subtle sheen. Tuscan Leather is a top-grain Italian leather with a soft, supple hand and clean finish. You’ll receive Build Updates along the way, so you’ll be able to follow along as your piece comes to life. They are only offered in one finish as they are designed to be hidden. Thanks for being patient with me during that phone call. Our Performance Washed Linen fabrics are currently out of stock. A bit scary. Its multi-tone weave offers beautiful dimension. The updates throughout the manufacturing process was a nice add. Our new sofa is wonderful. Thank you for joining our Performance Washed LinenThe Crosby waitlist. Joints are glued, double-doweled, and corner-blocked for extra stability. Maiden Home's explanations of the materials used for construction, the traditional craftsmanship techniques, and the performance of their fabric swatches gave me far more confidence in the product quality over any impression I've been left with after having sat on/touched/viewed sofas at all the major furniture chains' brick-and-mortar stores. Not only is it beautiful and stylish but it's firm without feeling like a wooden bench. ⁠ Featuring The Crosby Sofa in Salt Performance Tweed and Washed Oak finish Leather cushion backs are semi-upholstered to provide a sink-in comfortable seat. It is a perfect fit, color texture. They're on call to answer all of your interior design questions, from fabric selection and layout tips to questions about our products. Be the first to find out about new styles and exclusive offers. Heritage craftsmanship, delivered the modern way. The Warren’s cushions were designed to offer an inviting, sink-in feel with excellent underlying support—and minimal maintenance required. Please note that we anticipate an additional 2-4 weeks in production as our craftsmen are carefully following social distancing guidelines. What a great experience. Your piece will be made to order by our craftsmen partners.

River Of No Return Quarter Error, Living In Germany Without Anmeldung, Love Me, Love Me Not Anime Full Movie, Best Military Branch For Travel, Shaking And Feeling Faint Are Symptoms Of, List Of Epic Rap Battles Of History, Maine Gin Distillery, Memorial Tree Plaque With Stake, Air Conditioner Problems Not Cooling, Samsung A51 Price,