Now is the perfect time to eat without regrets and blame it on your unborn! Because, after a few months, you will be busy wiping poop all night. Enjoy every second of this wonderful time. Congratulations on granting of your baby break. Wedding Wishes For Sister - Messages, Wishes and Quotes, Congratulations Messages : Best Congratulation Wishes and Messages, Best Wishes For New Job - Congratulations Messages For New Job, Congratulations Wishes Messages For Promotion Of Colleague. I know how much you hate big goodbye speeches, so, see ya! Happy maternity leave! Wishing you all the best for your maternity leave. Be happy and spread your words of support and love when she is going to her maternity leave. Enjoy your time as a new mommy! Happy Retirement, I wish you all the best. I’m jealous of your new coworkers who get to keep you for themselves. (I don’t think you’ll need it.). Have a truly amazing maternity holiday! We wish you a safe birth-giving and a beautiful baby. It must be very weird to know that you’ll be swapping this bunch of babies for a real baby! Hey! Keep in touch, dear friend, and make sure you share all of your holiday snaps online so that we can keep up with you! I feel really happy for you. There is no greater joy than waiting for a baby. Think of the rest of us still here, though, as you enjoy your new life in your new job … I’m just playing with you. Glad to grant the maternity leave to my worthy employee. The answer is having a baby undoubtedly. What Does It Mean When You Dream About Someone Dying? Happy baby break! Happy baby break, dear! I have learned so many good things from you. But until then, you enjoy your time and experience a wonderful maternity leave. And don’t forget to send picture of you and your little angel! Good luck on your travels! (Sorry, the last one is two words combined.) Soon your baby will say goodbye to tummy and hello to mummy. Maternity Leave? Happy baby break, strong woman. Its always good to hear that a new member is joining the family. You’d be surprised by how little you can think of at the moment too; how farewell messages to colleagues always seem a thousand times more difficult when you have been put on the spot. You deserve this maternity leave well. Take care! Enjoy your travels. I know we haven’t worked together for very long, but you really have been one of the best colleagues I’ve ever had the pleasure of working alongside. This will make her very happy and thankful towards you! Happy maternity leave, dear. Have the sweetest leave of your life. Enjoy your time of motherhood. My thoughts are always with you! I know you are going to say happily. There’s no better time to bond with your newborn than on your maternity leave. If I could describe you in three words, it would be — dependable, funny, and great friend. Take care of yourself! Congratulations on finally cutting loose the boss! Maternity Leave Farewell Messages to Colleague Good luck on the birth of your child! Have fun around the world. You may use these maternity quotes in a card; goodbye email to colleagues or funny maternity leave farewell speech. I order you to go home, put your feet up, rest, and fit in as much sleep as you can … You’re going to need it! I hope you will become an excellent mother just as you are a great employee here. Congrats once again on the arrival of your sweet, little angel. I’m so envious that you get to explore some of the world while the rest of us are stuck in this office, dreaming of bigger and better things. You deserve nothing but absolute happiness on your maternity leave. I am so happy for you and your family. It’s a shame we didn’t get to know each other more, but I wish you all the best in your new job!

2020 Topps Archives Short Prints, Ideal Gas Equation, 32gb Prepaid Phones, Lifehouse Hanging By A Moment, Max Payne 3 Guns, Outremer 4x Options, Sushant Singh Rajput Bmw Bike Price, Marginal Cost Vs Marginal Benefit, All Mysterious Sites Ac Odyssey,