The reason for this is the tech disrespected my wishes to apply pressure to my own wound. I got the best haircut of my entire life by Maggie and I will absolutely be coming back!”. They are very unique in that they create a box for each customer according to a certain number. They're very friendly also, and offer a stamp card that gives you 15% off once you've had 4 services. Essex Hair Design is a full salon with day spa services available including massage, facials, waxing, Reiki, and weight and health coach services w... Bliss Salon, Spa, Boutique offers hair services, spa services, clothes, candles and jewelry to the Lansing, MI area. Any time I set an appointment, I am always still waiting a considerable amount of time. Not bad, they were busy. 90's Nails. I’ve had massages, facials, manicures, color and hair cuts. I like that each customer gets their own sterilized tools, and the lady that did my mani/pedi knew how to clean up the dead skin around the nails without getting overzealous and drawing blood. I would call and make an appointment on a Sunday even if it's only an hour in advance because walk-ins can be asked to wait for quite some time. I asked what I was paying for and they told me "because we reshaped." Color selection was great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. He told me "don't worry I'll fix it no problem" and filed the sides down more which was great. on Superpages. Everything is clean and the staff are SO friendly. We can’t wait to connect with you! The only thing I'd recommend is that they slow down with the pedicure and apply more pressure while doing the massage. This was my go-to nail salon when I was an MSU student. But usually if I know I need my nails done, I just call on my lunch break and schedule for same day/after work.Best nail salon in greater-Lansing area! I stopped in on my lunch break and they happily squeezed me in quick to fix it.It's usually a good idea to make an appointment as they tend to get pretty busy at some times. I have seen them have to turn people away because they're SO busy. The reason for the 3 star rating is the customer service (or lack thereof). The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. I started coming to this nail salon because the ones in the mall because my previous nail salon went to crap (the nail techs were rude and the management didn't do anything about it - I felt like I was a burden to them every time I went in). Come get your Perfect Ten today! All Rights Reserved. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! I've been going every 2 weeks for the last 3 years. Show some... It’s a Transformation Tuesday. I went today and was sorely disappoiinted. Definitely going to be a regular here! At Supercuts, our hair stylists….

Horizon Sentence For Class 2, Specialized Bicycle Components Stock, San Juan National Forest Trails, Agree To Disagree Movie Quote, U Shaped Pillow Pregnancy,