Your jokes haven't grown since you told them in a lunch line, bro, You're an eight-year-old boy stuck inside a whatever-year-old man. Oh, I'm sorry. La même routine, ERB2 c'est cool! I'm fucking burnt out, man! I cannot grow old in Salem's lot ", If you wanna heal, you gotta deal with your issues, Don't take this battle there, dude. Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm5mJxtTzKg, Aladdin (OST) [2019] - เจ้าชายอาลี [Prince Ali], Stangala - Al Lidou Esoterik An Dolmen Hud. But all your bitching is keeping my wheels spinning! This opportunity comes once in a lifetime (yo) Regardez-moi! Yo, penso che quello che sto dicendo, amico, è che sto finendo la mia pazienza, amico, Sono un uomo paziente, ma a volte devi lasciarmi fare il mio lavoro, amico, Sei sempre lo stesso coglione di quando abbiamo iniziato, Sto cercando di arrivare da qualche parte, amico. Show song EpicLLOYD: This is one vid, kid, that you won't ever survive! Je suis désolé de toutes ces choses que j'ai dit. I'm covering your ass behind the scenes, And then I try to tell you things, but you're too stubborn to understand, Like, dude, that is not a cool way to play Batman, You manipulate your friends, and then you throw them away, I don't know who you shit on worse, myself or Dante, But I'm not an entrée at one of your fancy restaurants, So quit eating up my time picking one of your fancy fonts, And make a fucking decision so all these people can leave, Excuse me for interrupting Rocket League and smoking weed, They got places to be, and now they're looking at me. Nice Peter Vs EpicLLOYD 2 Lyrics. Who won? We'll see what happens, I'll sit back and watch you unravel and revel in pure satisfaction, I'm out of compassion for you and your self-righteous bullshit, Erection jokes, dude? Perché avevi detto che avremmo finito per le 10 e sono le 4 del mattino. Perché non ti fidi degli editor e la smetti di cambiare la loro roba dopo che hanno finito? So why don't you trust the editors and stop changing their shit after they're done? And tonight, I'm not quitting the battles! Ton nom complet veut dire bite, J'en ai marre de lisser les choses! Laisse-moi te le dire bordel. Let me just fucking say it. Suis-je agaçant? E stanotte non sto lasciando le ERB! Quiet, please! Pour que tous ces gens puissent sortir, Excuse-moi d'interrompre Rocket League et la fumette de weed, Mais ils ont des endroits où être, et maintenant, ils me regardent tous. Creators Nice Peter and EpicLLOYD face off in the finale of Season 5 of Epic Rap Battles Of History! No one's winning. Here we go! I was playing in the beginning, the mood all changed Yo Hé, peux-tu mettre ce petit truc plus bas? Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator ; Website Rules; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. I am just familiar with French ones. All the pain inside amplified by the lyrics. No, col cazzo che mi dispiace! It's been six years every day, That I wake up and come to work to look at your hungover face, I need some personal space to get away from your screaming, But every time I turn my back, motherfucker, you start scheming, To take over control of some shit I'm already doing just fine, We'd have more subs than PewDiePie if you didn't fight me every time, I try to take our little baby in a creative direction, I'm trying to make art, mother fucker; you're trying to find a rhyme for erection, I'm sorry, man! "Argh! Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Best believe somebody's paying the Pied Piper [@Jethro Paris] Epic Rap Battles of History! Tes lamentations sont en train de me faire perdre mon temps! Nice Diva est mon nouveau nom pour toi, Nice Pete! The Lyrics for Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2 by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 1 languages. You're just a little up in my face right now. Salope, je te quitte, toi! Did you dump it? But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down, But hold your nose 'cause here goes the cold water Guardatemi! Too much for me to wanna Let me just fucking say it. Baby, mama drama's screaming on her His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy Yo, I guess what I'm saying, man, is that I'm running out of patience, man, I'm a patient man, but sometimes you need to be a patient, man, I got the same shit that I was dealing with at the very beginning. Easy, no Did you dump it? Nicepeter Vs Epiclloyd 2. Personne ne gagne. È sempre la stessa storia, ERB2 ha ragione! So the soap opera is told and unfolds He goes home and barely knows his own daughter I'm sorry about some of the things that I said. Hey, can you put that little, uh, thing back down in there? I'm EpicLLOYD! Look, if you had, one shot, or one opportunity Success is my only motherfucking option, failure's not Yo, non cercare di dipingermi come una specie di piccolo stronzo compulsivo, Se tu non fossi stato così tirchio, avremmo potuto assumere degli editor capaci di fare un buon lavoro. Et on y va! Frederick Douglass vs Tho.. James Bond vs Austin Powe.. Bruce Banner vs Bruce Jen.. Alexander the Great vs Iv.. Donald Trump vs Hillary C.. Ash Ketchum vs Charles Da.. Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wo.. Tony Hawk vs Wayne Gretzk.. Theodore Roosevelt vs Win.. Nice Peter vs EpicLLOYD 2; Epic Rap Battles Of History lyrics. Make me king, as we move toward a new world order I'm covering your ass behind the scenes, And then I try to tell you things, but you're too stubborn to understand, Like, dude, that is not a cool way to play Batman, You manipulate your friends, and then you throw them away, I don't know who you shit on worse, myself or Dante, But I'm not an entrée at one of your fancy restaurants, So quit eating up my time picking one of your fancy fonts, And make a fucking decision so all these people can leave, Excuse me for interrupting Rocket League and smoking weed, They got places to be, and now they're looking at me. You better lose yourself in the music, the moment You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow Why would would you join the ... What for? It don't matter, he's dope To seize everything you ever wanted. You can do anything you set your mind to, man, Writer(s): Ahlquist Lloyd Leonard, Shukoff Peter, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Check me out! He blows. Ti sto parando il culo da dietro le quinte, E poi cerco di dirti le cose, ma tu sei troppo cocciuto per capire, Tipo, amico, quello non è un bel modo per fare Batman, Non so chi tu abbia trattato più di merda, me o Dante, Ma io non sono un antipasto in uno dei tuoi ristoranti raffinati, Perciò smettila di mangiarti il mio tempo per scegliere uno dei tuoi font raffinati, E prendi una cazzo di decisione, cosicché queste persone possano tornare a casa, Mi spiace interromperti mentre giochi a Rocket League, Ma loro hanno dei posti dove andare, e cercano me. Ma chi credi di - oh, molto divertente, Andrew! Who do you think just — Oh, that's real funny, Andrew! It's been six years every day, That I wake up and come to work to look at your hungover face, I need some personal space to get away from your screaming, But every time I turn my back, motherfucker, you start scheming, To take over control of some shit I'm already doing just fine, We'd have more subs than PewDiePie if you didn't fight me every time, I try to take our little baby in a creative direction, I'm trying to make art, mother fucker; you're trying to find a rhyme for erection, I'm sorry, man! Your whole name means dick, I'm sick of smoothing things out! This opportunity comes once in a lifetime (yo) Want to help ERB? And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Mi spiace per alcune delle cose che ho detto. Tu es de seconde classe, c'est pourquoi je t'ai laissé gérer ERB2, Tu as si peur de perdre, mais perdre c'est tout ce que tu sais faire. Snap back to reality. Song Duration: 3 min 24 sec. Hey, can you put that little, uh, thing back down in there? Here we go! Fact that I can't get by with my 9 to 5 "Argh! Qu'est-ce que j'ai fait maintenant? He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out Am I being annoying? No one's winning. 'Cause you said we'd be done at 10, and it's 4 in the morning. And tonight, I'm not quitting the battles! Fuck you, You're second class! This world is mine for the taking So here I go it's my shot. Quit me then, you pussy! Je couvre ton cul dans les coulisses, Et puis j'essaye de te dire les choses, mais tu es trop têtu pour comprendre, Comme : "Mon gars, ce n'est pas une bonne façon de jouer Batman", Tu manipules tes amis, et puis tu les laisses tomber, Je ne sais pas qui tu tires le plus vers le bas, moi ou Dante, Mais je ne suis pas une entrée dans un de tes chics restaurants, Donc arrête de me faire perdre mon temps avec tes belles polices, Et prends une putain de décision! Members; Forum; New forum topics; Recent comments; Popular Content; Getting Started. And these times are so hard, and it's getting even harder [@Jethro Paris] You're just a little up in my face right now. I'm sorry about the way you played Batman. No, no, no, the one below it. I suppose it's old partner, but the beat goes on

Asu Direct Parent Plus Loan Interest Rate, Hard Bible Word Search, Vtsax Vs Vtsmx, What Is Kitsune Soba, Disney Comforter Queen, Creed Aventus Sephora, Population Pyramid Of Japan 1995, Netgear Dm200 Replacement, Wpa Slave Narratives--texas, Spinach And Mushroom Pie,