Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of US$99. Copyright © 2020 Razer Inc. All rights reserved. Additional customs and tariff fees may incur. Have you checked out today's exclusive limited time offers at RazerStore.com? For more details see our Privacy Policy. Mine charges fine through my case with other wireless chargers, I'm just irritated by having to prop it up. *Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. | Legal Terms | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy. Razer's $99 wireless charging dock puts on a light show every time you charge your phone. Fellow CNET editor Jessica Dolcourt shot this video of it charging her phone: I wish all wireless chargers looked as good as @Razer's. Audio. Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Our Network What's New. Adjustable base station lets you charge your phone in a flat position or in a stand position. Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Razer Phone 2 Wireless Charger 109.99€ Razer Blue Light Filtering Screen Protector 44.99€ Razer Arctech Pro 2019. Unfortunately I can't seem to find this one over here in the UK, thank you for the suggestion though! Promotions; Features; Specifications; FREE Express Shipping on orders over 99€ to Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Slovakia, and Slovenia. Revel in the sweet sound of victory. +, Need Help? For more details see our. Accessories. Since the base station supports the Qi charging standard, it works with many types of phones, including the iPhone XS, Pixel 3 and Galaxy S9 -- but weirdly only in landscape orientation. Adjustable base station lets you charge your phone in a flat position or in a stand position. Razer Phone 2 review: A powerful gaming phone with a dash of panache. *Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. For a limited time, all orders over 99€ will enjoy free shipping to selected European countries. +, Software/Services Sign up today and enjoy up to $700 off* select Razer Blade laptops. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Anker works but the stand one requires you to prop the charger up higher. For more details see our. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Feel free to discuss anything about the phone here and any issues you may have. The dock's base glows green when your phone is fully charged or red if you didn't position it properly. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Posted by 1 year ago. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). Keep your Razer Blade protected and in optimal condition for winning anywhere, anytime. Razer gaming accessories' - cord management, replacement parts, bags/cases, apparels & merchandises are made available to keep your game optimal. While the phone charges, the base lights up like Rainbow Road from Mario Kart. Such a weird design oversight. *Offer is valid with a minimum purchase of AU$160. There are more affordable wireless charging docks of course, but at $99 the Razer Phone 2 wireless dock is worth every penny to me. Sign up for the Razer newsletter and enjoy AU$15 off your purchase. Expires on . Get a funky tee or headgear emblazoned with a Razer-exclusive design. For more details see our, *Offer is valid through November 21, 2018. By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). By continuing to access the Razer sites; using Razer services or by closing this dialog, you agree to our amended policies. Unfortunately, I have the Tudia case on my RP2 which added just enough additional bulk to raise the phone out of range for the coil to work consistently when the phone was upright. For a limited time, all orders over 99€ will enjoy free shipping to selected European countries. The lights on gaming PCs are often ridiculously over-the-top, while the charging base is subtler, more tasteful. Expires on . Software Click image to Enlarge. By continuing to access the Razer sites; using Razer services or by closing this dialog, you agree to our amended policies. Its rainbow lights make me incredibly happy. By registering, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). 17” Stealth Messenger Satchel for the Razer Blade », 17” Neoprene Sleeve for the Razer Blade » So, avoiding the official charging stand because nobody should need to pay that much for a charger, does anyone know of any upright wireless chargers that work with the RP2 without needing to be propped up by something else? By signing up, you agree to receive emails from Razer about products, news, events and promotions (including offers and discounts). For more details see our Privacy Policy.

Let The Weight Of Your Glory Fall Lyrics And Chords, Background-attachment: Fixed Mobile, Square Foot Gardening Companion Planting, 6lack Cutting Ties Album, Tsarskoye Selo Massacre, Platinum Plaisir Fountain Pen Converter, Best Banana Plugs Audiophile, St Louis Cardinals Tv Schedule 2020, Resource Guru Features, I'm Your Man Summary,