“I especially enjoyed the seafood crepes, great deep flavour.” If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Zoom in to see updated info. Pinot Gris .” This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enjoy you're Greek experience like I did !” more. Independent establishments serving everything from pad thai to pub food, steak to sushi, are dotted across the Qualicum Beach and Parksville restaurants landscape. 347 Wesley Street “ then one is better to reserve for the weekend . 2. Burger 63. 107 $$ Greek (250) 716-0451. See all British Bobby Restaurant reviews, “I would say that this place is the gem of the island.” and pork roast) both were very good with homemade gravy . Chefs then integrate the homegrown food into dishes that tickle the taste buds and satiate appetites. Cost - low to high . Service is always great and food is hot, fresh and tasty but if you're concerned about keeping the numbers low and protecting our elderly, please…” more, “I am totally surprised I haven't written a review for Mekong River. Map updates are paused. British Columbia, 1480 Huntley Road V9P 1W3 Parksville (250) 905-0323. I really like the interior of the restaurant. Japanese 6. Parksville Restaurants . See all locations. We have suggestions. Price. The crust is amazing , overall delicious pizza with, You know when Chinese food can have all the same, Thought we were "settling" for pizza. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. *Sort by any column by clicking on the column title. Cuisine. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Recently Added - new to old . See all Fish Tales Cafe reviews, “She had the Salmon chowder and really enjoyed it, I had the Oceanwise burger and it was good as well.” We were all hungry and didn't feel like waiting out the long lineups at some of the more popular spots so we came by this quirky British Restaurant that was just a few blocks away from where we were staying. We arrived at the end of the lunch rush, and lucky for us, there was a window table available.The menu had several option for this vegan couple, and…” more, “Really good, excellent service, big portions, gorgeous patio, great prices! Looking to expand your search outside of Parksville? 无敌的沙滩、诱人的美景、世界级的自行车道和远足小径、微咸的海滨空气以及魅力无限的迷人小镇。。。帕克斯维尔与夸里科姆海滩等待着您的发现之旅, Camellia Tea Room at Milner Gardens & Woodland, Grotto Spa and Treetop Tapas at Tigh-Na-Mara, Cedars Restaurant and Lounge at Tigh-Na-Mara, 15% Off Fall Stays at Sunrise Ridge Resort, $100 Off Your 2nd Night at Free Spirit Spheres, View Central Vancouver Island Meetings Guide, Follow Us +                      Mobile Apps. click on the RESTAURANT NAME to access their menu. Very reasonably priced, tasty, plentiful and pretty much perfect. Choose Parksville Qualicum Beach for your next oceanfront meeting, association conference, sport event, wedding or corporate retreat! Coffee and Tea 58. See all Mekong River reviews, “The halibut fish and chips and the vegetarian Moroccan pie were outstanding.” See all Kalvas Restaurant reviews, “Add playing cards on the table and chess and darts to keep us busy and that makes the British Bobby the most pleasant surprise of our stay in Parksville!” Parksville Qualicum Beach is Canada’s best family friendly beach destination according to Better Homes and Gardens. Entree: black cod with polenta See all Wild Culture Artisan Bakery reviews, “I love love love fish tacos and have had them all over the place but these ones had so many yummy flavors!” and it was ready in about 25 minutes for pickup. Opens Tomorrow. The wine we chose was fairly priced and so good that we…” more, “Realm Food came highly recommended as a place to try while in town. Filters . Orestes Greek Kouzina. Delivery. See all Cedars Restaurant and Lounge reviews, “We had a feast of crab cakes, curried prawns with rice and chicken breast with Gorgonzola sauce with vegs.” “We had spiced rice noodles, lamb curry, wonton soup and, “... and my friends raved about the seared prawns/, “Prices are equal to and sometimes less (for, “... oven is to die for, just pull it apart and dip into your, “We really enjoyed the excellent sashimi, seafood gyoza, quail egg/, “Husband had a combination plate along with a half order of the, “... restaurant that serves very fresh and tasty, well prices, “So good so good, baby this was so good!”, “Came to visit our daughter, we went to pick up, “Undoubtedly one of the top go to places...”, “... the sweet sour pork , veggies , fried, “... as I now feel complete that my favourite, Hotels near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Hotels near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Hotels near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Parksville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Parksville, Restaurants near Oceanside Village Resort, Restaurants near Beach Club Resort - Bellstar Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants near Bayside Resort Parksville, Ascend Hotel Collection, Restaurants near Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort, Restaurants near Travelodge by Wyndham Parksville, Restaurants near Parksville Community Park and Skate Park, Restaurants near Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park, Restaurants near Little Qualicum Cheeseworks, Restaurants near Parksville & District Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Centre. Closed Now . Order in. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. !” It has nice high ceilings and it is like a beautiful log house. Love the decor! A very cozy ambiance on a cold rainy night. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book now at Bayside Restaurant and Lounge in Parksville, BC. See all Chameleons reviews, “I ordered the spicy chicken stirfry and my wife ordered the curry chicken.” See all Amrikko's reviews, “The lounge is a great spot to stop in for a pint of IPA and their excellent pizza.” The service was spot on, the food was beyond expectations. Boy am I glad I received word about this place the day we were driving thru town! See all Shady Rest Waterfront Restaurant reviews, “In all, I would eat here again if I was staying at Tigh Na Mara again, but I think I would skip the meatloaf.” Please provide a keyword, business name or phone number. Restaurants in Parksville, BC (Results 1 - 20 of 36) Switch to Map. Appetizer: chicken and waffles Limited number available, book now! Dine-out 10. Chinese Restaurants in Parksville, British Columbia . See all locations. See all Cuckoo reviews, “Have drove by this place for years but have never bothered going in, glad I finally did; Excellent authentic curry, had the green curry, full of flavour.”

Nia Dinata Instagram, St Thomas Aquinas Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule, Old Bay Hot Sauce Release, How To Describe A Local Restaurant, Special K Cereal Calories, Grape Seed Germination Time, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat Pdf,