I had read mixed reviews but enough were positive to make me curious if standards had improved. Fast read and write speeds, worth every cent, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2012. Ver más detalles. Featuring drag-and-drop file saving right out of the … Similar items still going strong. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. When it comes to HDDs they typically work and work for a very long time, they only last a month or so, or are DOA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. $47.99. Please try your search again later. Apple MacOS X 10.4.8 or later, 1TB … Holiday Gift Guide 2020. Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operation. I am quite good about unplugging devices during electrical storms and have suffered no other failures, including to a significant number of Western Digital drives (internal/external). Seagate is a different company today offering a cheaply made line of drives for little money. Data transfer rates up to … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Expansion portable hard drive installs easily by plugging in a single USB cord. Microsoft Windows Vista / XP, Canada, Highlights. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Digital photos, video and music files can tax your computer's storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity. It failed at the beginning of 2018 and I bought it in 2012. Voir les détails, Clientes internacionales pueden comparer en www.bestbuy.com y enviar sus pedidos a cualquier domicilio o tienda en EE. Store and easily transport up to 1TB of data with this Seagate Expansion portable hard drive, which features a USB 3.0 interface for easy connection to your existing computer. Does not say what the warranty period is, only that unit is out of warranty. The birth of my children, first steps, playing, ect... After 5 years, it just died one day. The Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to instantly add storage to your computer and take files on the go. I send it to Two recovery companies and both told me that the damage was too severe and no data could be recovered. " 4.5 out of 5 stars. Compatible operating systems are Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit and 64-bit). With more than one billion hard drives shipped, Seagate continues to stand behind its quality by including a limited warranty with every Expansion drive. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Expansion™ Portable 1 TB Hard Drive ST910004EXM101-RK 3-year limited warranty. data has been scratched off the platters completely". USB 3.0 is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 for additional system compatibility. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. 1TB 1024.0: Expansion Portable 1 TB STEA1000400 1-year limited warranty. Seagate Portable 4TB External Hard Drive … Setup is simple and straightforward; simply connect a single USB cable and you are ready to go. Seagate website not very friendly as to warranty or customer service contact. Xbox Series X availability: Check inventory at Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more, Black Friday 2020 ad scans: See the best deals and sales at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and more, Black Friday Walmart deals available now: $379 HP laptop, $148 55-inch Roku smart TV and more, Discuss: Seagate Expansion Portable Drive (1TB). I will spare you a rant. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. 1TB 1024.0: Expansion™ Portable 1 TB Hard Drive STAX1000302 3-year limited warranty. 1D6AN3-570. Something I've learned over the past decade or two of buying hard drives is you have to take reviews with a grain of salt. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. International customers can shop on www.bestbuy.com and have orders shipped to any U.S. address or U.S. store. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2018. I believe this device is all of about 2 to 3 years old and it has always been an external backup to a home PC in a residential (not business) use format. Additionally, Seagate support is always available should you have questions or need assistance using your Expansion portable hard drive. It's my brand of choice as their products are durable and competitively priced. Featuring drag-and-drop file saving right out of the box, USB-powered capability, and fast data transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity, it's simple add-on storage that goes with you. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Seagate Expansion Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC Laptop (STEA1000400) 4.5 out of 5 stars 54,458. The Seagate Expansion Portable hard drive offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to instantly add storage to your computer and take files on the go. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Seagate has delivered proven, reliable storage solutions for more than 30 years. Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2017. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. External Hard Drive, Hard Drive Portable Slim External Hard Drive USB 2.0 1TB 2TB C... JSAUX USB 3.0 Micro Cable, 2 Pack (1ft+3.3ft) External Hard Drive Cable USB A Male ... 1TB External Hard Drive Portable - HWAYO 2.5'' Ultra Slim HDD Storage USB 3.0 for P... WD 2TB My Passport Ultra USB 3.0 Type-C Slim Portable External Hard Drive (Blue) + ... Maxone 1TB Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive HDD USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, Laptop,... HWAYO 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Ultra Slim 2.5'' USB 3.0 HDD Storage for PC,... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 30 offers from $46.86. Seagate Expansion Portable 4TB External Hard Drive Desktop HDD – … Unit stopped working recently and is making a "clicking" noise. Tried reformatting, Seagate utilities, etc. It is difficult to maintain first rate standards. Simply plug the included USB cable into your computer--no external power supply needed. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2014. Drag and drop to save files to the Expansion portable drive. Plus, it is automatically recognized by the Windows operating system, so there is no software to install and nothing to configure. Disappointing Longevity But Excellent Customer Service, Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2013. The drive is automatically recognized by your Windows operating system; there's no software to install and nothing to configure. External Hard Disk 1TB 2TB, Portable Hard Disk Ultra Thin External Hard Disk 3.0, C... KESU 1TB Portable External Hard Drive Aluminum Alloy Type C USB3.1 HDD Storage Comp... Silicon Power 2TB Rugged Game Drive Portable External Hard Drive HDD A62, Compatibl... 2.5" Ultra Slim Portable External Hard Drive 9mm USB3.0 HDD Storage (250GB, Black), WD 2TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive, USB 3.0 - WDBU6Y0020BBK-WESN, Seagate Portable 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox - 1-year Rescue Service (STGX2000400), Seagate Expansion Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC Laptop (STEA1000400), Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STHN1000400), Toshiba (HDTB420XK3AA) Canvio Basics 2TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black, Seagate STHN2000400 Backup Plus Slim 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD - Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography, Seagate Portable 1TB External Hard Drive HDD – USB 3.0 for PC, Mac, PS4, & Xbox, 1-year Rescue Service (STGX1000400), Seagate BarraCuda 2TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache 3.5-Inch – Frustration Free Packaging (ST2000DM008). Seagate Expansion 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive, Black (STEA1000400) Item #: 1568155 | Model #: STEA1000400 | 4.5. Inside the Box: External portable hard drive, USB 3.0 cable, Quick start guide, 1-year limited warranty.

Supreme Ss20 Cap, Cinnamon Sugar Lasagna Noodles, Code Black Season 5, We Take Care Of Our Own Obama, Bayfront Festival Park Events, Cold Steel Recon 1 Pocket Clip, How Old Is Hercules In Once Upon A Time, Ishares Ftse A50 China Index Etf,