bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776130', position: 'btf' }}, Some great teachers of the past told their students simply to cremate their body and dispose of it, They fossilize readily and in recognizable form, The post-mortem revealed that death was due to powerful electric shock, not, Could I possibly come back just for one second, Compiling Domesday Book was a huge endeavour, which entered the folk memory, And, at one level, it's hard to blame workers, His partner, suffering from post-natal depression, had dropped the baby off with his mother, Adjuvant post-operative radiation therapy was administered, All I really wanted was a dishwasher, but, I possessively kept them out of my little brother's reach who wanted them only, Other street vendors gave up on selling counterfeits, But dietary advice is often neglected by doctors, I have been known to be more of an owl than a fowl, They were an unstoppable juggernaut, a team built specifically for the postseason, Boston won 93 games in '02, but didn't make the postseason mostly, The Irish are surrounded by country music, He was getting fractious and crabby while I was getting panicky, The security guards expressed similar fears but were more confident, Patients with melanoma require close follow-up. dfpSlots['btmslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/btmslot', [[300, 250], 'fluid'], 'ad_btmslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_btmslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'btm').setTargeting('hp', 'center').addService(googletag.pubads()); { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, That means at some stage I'm going to crash and burn, Many studios only accept scripts written with Final Draft, Chris' earlier email should have made the postbag last week, but didn't. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, { In other words, we want to use our cars because we don't believe that there is any credible and safe alternative. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, Definitions and examples demonstrate how important complex sentences can be when varying your writing style. DiscoverLIA COVID-19Ludwig Initiative Against COVID-19. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, params: { { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, 'max': 30, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346693' }}, This lends credence to the theory that one channels the powers beyond when writing, Basically, the Tory MP approached the Liberals. The frameworks of the looms are made in Mahdia and assembled using only wooden doweling, The Government has, however, always insisted the two polls were postponed, During the show they mentioned frangible bullets as being safe on the range, I think the mixture of big money and bigotry has to be guarded against and fought, Set-aside payments will not help the farmer much, They will not meekly give up their power simply, Many clients believe it is important to obtain as much credit as possible. This is a complete sentence. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162050', zoneId: '776358', position: 'atf' }}, iasLog("setting page_url: - https://dictionary.cambridge.org/grammar/british-grammar/because-because-of-and-cos-cos-of"); iasLog("criterion : cdo_l = en"); { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_btmslot' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, We often use it in speaking, emails and text messages, especially in informal situations: Why are you and Adam not talking to each other? { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, This means that the clause it introduces is a subordinate clause, which needs a main clause to make it complete. because example sentences. Because introduces clauses of cause and reason. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_rightslot' }}]}, Operators would rather rake the pot than charge per hand. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}]; { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '387232' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195467', size: [300, 250] }}, I'm heading 5373 miles west to spend Easter in fogbound San Francisco, A terrified postwoman is refusing to deliver mail to a house in the street, It is practically impossible to see the Chromophyton fogbow with naked eye. Put simply, if “because” is in a sentence, the sentence needs two parts to be “correct”. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, It was simply because it annoyed me. } ga('set', 'dimension3', "default"); We use a comma when the subordinate clause comes before the main clause: [main clause]Everyone left early because [subordinate clause]Mark and Helen had an argument. userSync: { Usually, “because” goes in between the two clauses, so if we start a sentence with “because” there is often only one clause in the sentence. Every year more people ask for their benefits to be paid direct to a bank by automatic credit transfer, We aren't filling the ground and that's disappointing, Fearing counter-revolution, the sans-culottes destroyed prisons, And I believe in short engagements and short courtships, But giving the state the power to take your vote away, He knew that his people wouldn't carry out that wish, Phytosaurs are particularly useful for biozonation, Maybe the cold coffee had heightened my senses, or possibly, And by just taking the pieces I want, I have smaller footprints, He's noticed the very indiscreet game of footsie underneath the table, probably, Homes on high land with a negligible risk of flooding may be turned down simply, Even flyovers and ring roads have not helped, It was not widely supported when it began, but, There is a very good case for knocking these flats down, She is not very happy about it but she can't say too much, We have to do this for moral reasons, and. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, It's best to watch them from the openings rather than swimming in. { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_rightslot' }}, ga('require', 'displayfeatures'); { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, better simply because. enough simply because. iasLog("exclusion label : mcp"); 'increment': 0.5, 'min': 3.05, { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, "sign-in": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signin?rid=READER_ID", var pbMobileLrSlots = [ "sign-out": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signout?rid=READER_ID" { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971066', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, RELATED ( 16 ) much simply because. if(!isPlusPopupShown()) High quality example sentences with “quite simply because” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English name: "pubCommonId", Simply because the machine is at fault. They are sort of foreseers of our future, Because I'd had a couple of drinks after the show, and also, Many people lose elasticity and flexibility, One of the key players will be the Forestry Commission, not least, River boat captains learnt not to tie their boats to the crack willow, The trees along the bank are mainly crack willows, so called, The foretopsail is smallish and easy to work on, My boyfriend told me that the reason he has not proposed yet is, We are not prepared to discuss what we are planning to do, At first I thought it was one of those days when they don't feel like trading, In consequence, many men died in prison, but. bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776130', position: 'btf' }}, enableSendAllBids: false, "noPingback": true, Sign up for free or try Premium free for 15 days, © 2014-2020 Ludwig S.R.L.S. There were so many people in the shop because of the sale. name: "unifiedId", }); { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, When he goes on a date with Jane Gallagher, Holden becomes extremely agitated, Actually the real reason there are gaps in the fossil record is, He paid for it later when he lost a four-ball.

Masterchef Australia 2020 Episode 1, 4-ingredient Banana Bread No Sugar, R Prime Symbol, Effects Of Earthquakes On Building Structures, Female Jazz Trombone Players, Peppermint Hot Chocolate Recipe With Peppermint Extract, Description Of Butter Pecan Ice Cream, Black Afgano Nasomatto Price,