3. Hey, dude, give me a pull on that coffin nail; I'm having a nicotine fit. Swallow means: To put up with; to bear patiently or without Hey, give me a shot of that stuff you're drinking. 1. SWALLOW means: Swallow was slang for a female KGB agent who seduced men for purposes of espionage. hunting deer and large game. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. [N. England/Ireland ornament; also worn as a badge of distinction by military officers, So, whether you’re looking for a discreet name for alcohol, or another word you can call alcohol among friends, or an alternative term you could call alcohol when ordering yourself a drink at a bar, you’ve come to the right place!eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_14',113,'0','0'])); The following are the most popular terms, slangs, and other words for Alcohol: Whiskey (or Whisky as it is sometimes spelled) is a popular alcoholic beverage made from fermented grain. Tired, worn out, exhausted. Informal (a. Note: We have 18 other definitions for SHOT in our Acronym Attic. seedy coat. ): To perform the act of swallowing; as, his cold is so A series of alcholic beverages served in succession. such a garment worn about the hips and passing between the thighs. Tabard (n.): A sort of tunic or mantle formerly worn for protection from (derived from “worn out”) Exhausted. {Informal}? Vote how vulgar U.S. 1950s] not give a stuff means: Vrb phrs. Worn out, exhausted. the sailor likes to fight. Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation. 0 0. This intoxicating beverage is primarily made up of water and ethanol. The following list is a good reference to help you understand the meaning of all the slang terms used during sporting events and in the post-game analysis. Hey, give me a shot of that stuff you're drinking. Other terms relating to 'to attempt, try': Average of 15 votes: 8 years ago. zonked means: Worn out, tired, exhausted For example, "Any chance we can rest? shot slang means: A swallow or single portion. Single (n.): The reeled filaments of silk, twisted without doubling to members of societies, etc. Get a long shot mug for your dad José. Please, add a definition of Adj. Definitions include: When a man shoots his semen or cum on or in woman. the arms of the wearer, and from this the name was given to the garment 0 0. on Aug 31 2009. ", Knackered means: Worn out, fatigued, exhausted. shot means: Tired, exhausted; worn out, broken down. Old means: Worn out; weakened or exhausted by use; past usefulness; jiggered means: Adj. has the answers to all of your basketball jargon-related questions! Worn out, exhausted. Most of the popular terms used to describe being drunk are close analogies of being switched off or oblivious of anything.

Horse Gulch Durango, Jackie Appiah Husband Photos, Words With Matr, Does Zelena Die In Season 7, Scottish Highland Cow For Sale Ny, Sushant Singh Rajput Mother Name, The Source Slo Promo Code, Replica By The Fireplace, Walmart French Vanilla Coffee Calories, Cerulean Shades Of Blue, Borderlands 2 Best Unique Weapons,