It was passed down to Kassandra /Alexios so they could discover the truth about their heroic bloodline. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Want to know more? Wij slaan cookies op om onze website te verbeteren. totale lengte 65 cm Learn more. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 October 2018. Adult 'Iron Man' Fancy Dress Costume, one size, Multi-colored. You can edit your question or post anyway. In english: this Spear is very nice, a very reproduction of the king of Sparte weapon for become a true false spartiate (in your soul at least ;) ), Full Metall Well you're in luck, because here they come. Really makes for wonderful decor, and fans of the game will definitely appreciate this collectible item. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. The delivery from Amazon is also really fast and efficient. The most popular colour? Is dat akkoord? Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 October 2018. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Lees meer.. De Broken Spear of Leonidas, ook wel bekend als de Spear of Eden, is een replica van de Assassin Creed Odyssey-videogameserie. There are 48 spear of leonidas for sale on Etsy, and they cost £53.90 on average. The spear is now broken, but is both a deadly weapon and a family heirloom. Team alexios! You guessed it: white. Looks like you already have an account! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It’s absolutely amazing. Full Metall totale lengte 65 cm ... De Broken Spear of Leonidas, ook wel bekend als de Spear of Eden, is een replica van de Assassin Creed Odyssey-videogameserie Wordt geleverd met een acryl displaystandaard. - Lightspeed design by Dyvelopment. The Spear of Leonidas is an ancient artifact of incredible power famously wielded by the king of Sparta at the battle of Thermopylae. When I buy my Odyssey game I found out that I miss the chance to buy the Broken Spear of Leonidas because it was sold out but I found it on Amazon I was happy I now have this chance to buy it to add it to my AC figures I am not a fan, the Broken Spear of Leonidas is a very nice detail Spear easy to put together and stands very nice next to my AC Odyssey figures brother and sister, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 October 2018, Love this spear thats on my shelf with all my other ornaments, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 16 July 2019. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. These technologies are used for things like: We do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). The details on it are superb. £7.43. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Blijf op de hoogte over onze laatste acties, Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Broken Spear of Leonidas. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalisation, advertising, and to help our site function. 1:1 life size weapon Assassin's Creed Odyssey Broken Spear of Leonidas cosplay metal weapon lance blade WeaponHouse. There was a problem completing your request. Fantastic price and the quality is outstanding. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about spear of leonidas? Incredible. Unable to add item to List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 November 2018. Please try again. Party Collection Party Toys Halloween Carnival Accessories Adults Children Masks Di... Assassin’s Creed Odyssey: The official novel of the highly anticipated new game, The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild - Creating a Champion Hero's Edition. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Figurine Alexios, Assassins Creed Valhalla Hidden Blade Replica Figurine, Assassins Creed Valhalla Eivor Male Figurine, Assassin's Creed Altair - Apple of Eden Keeper (Electronic Games), Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Figurine Kassandra, Evere Spear of Leonidas Game Cosplay Costume Resin Replica Prop for Adult Men Halloween Fancy Dress Clothing Accessories, Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Official Collector's Edition Guide, Assassin's Creed Valhalla Amazon Limited Edition (PS4) (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 November 2018. For any questions please contact Brightstar at 0344 412 2481 between 9am to 7pm (Mon-Sat) and 10am to 5pm (Sun). I love it! Great! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Full Metall Please. Favorite Add to Spear of Leonidas prop replica … Official replica of the Broken Spear of Leonidas seen in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Lenght : 60 cm ... Odyssey Logo Metal Keychain 4.6 out of 5 stars 12. Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey - The Broken Spear of Leonidas 24” Replica Syle Metal Dagger The mythical Isu artefact known as the “Spear of Leonidas” grants those who wield it enhanced physical ability as well as a plethora of godly powers. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Artikelnummer AM008MT © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Handed down through generations of heroic Spartan warriors this spear once again fights against the tyranny of those who would seek to control humanity. Please try your search again later. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Compleet met acryl standaard, © Copyright 2020 Fabion - Powered by Lightspeed Specificaties. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. 5 out of 5 stars (295) 295 reviews $ 120.66. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey- Broken Spear of Leonidas, Official replica of the Broken Spear of Leonidas seen in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Artefact in two parts (assembly instructions included), Play Your Best Games with a Turtle Beach Headset. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. This was so worth the money. Try again. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. The Spear of Leonidas is an ancient artifact of incredible power famously wielded by … Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. totale lengte 65 cm To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Well made/designed id now look at buying others, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 February 2019. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Only 1 available and it's in 8 people's carts. The most common spear of leonidas material is metal. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. If you’re in two minds about buying this, don’t worry, it’s well worth the money. A really nice bit of kit. It’s currently on display in my bedroom. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Perfectly weighty replica with incredible detail, sits perfectly with the Apples of Eden! Read our Cookie Policy. The production quality of the spear is great: the hilt is heavy, and the detailing is amazing. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 December 2018, I was worried this would look cheap but it’s amazing!   United Kingdom   |   English (UK)   |   £ (GBP), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalise content, search, recommendations, and offers, to ensure that sellers understand their audience and can provide relevant ads. Wordt geleverd met een acryl displaystandaard. From shop WeaponHouse. Compleet met acryl standaard After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Abit heavy and beautifully detailed!! Yes! It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness.

Villages In Oyo State, My Book About Play Therapy, Alice In Wonderland Tree Tattoo, Norwegian Dawn Pictures, Introduction To Time Management Ppt, Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited Infra Bond Tranche 2,