Salt or Tajín (optional), for rimming the glass, 1 wedge lime (optional), for rimming the glass, 1 to 2 thin slices jalapeño or serrano pepper. Back in the day, I would have given anything to have resources and people who understand. Puree watermelon in a blender. Required fields are marked *. The long love affair between Fox News and Trump may be over. Add watermelon juice and ice. A zippy take on the classic margarita. Hey I’m Hannah and I have been in recovery from heavy drug use for over 6 years now! If you want to get to know me more, here is my story. Washington Post reporters or editors recommend this comment or reader post. ), and salt together until smooth. Adjust both the pepper and the sugar to your liking — serranos are likely to be hotter, and the lesser amount of sugar will give you a drink that’s closer to the classic tart margarita. Here’s how it all soured last week. Classic Martini Recipe – Perfect Martini What's Cooking America pimento stuffed green olives, lemon twist, dry vermouth, ice cubes and 1 more Limoncello Martini (lemon drop martini… Set the glass aside. World Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on international affairs. Juice of 1/2 lime (no more than 1 tablespoon). Fact Checkers contribute questions, information and facts to The Fact Checker. It's hard to resist whipped cream in any form, but it's especially true when it tops a delicious pie. Instructions Muddle jalapeno in agave nectar and lime juice. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Garnish with a lime. For the dramatic, nostalgic look of meringue-topped pie, this topping delivers. Get Watermelon Martinis Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. A teen with autism lost motivation for his walks to the post office. Sign up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter Privacy Policy. Weather Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on climates and forecasts. In some cases, contributors are sources or experts quoted in a story. You can do a classic salt rim, but this cocktail is nice rimmed with Tajín, a Mexican spice blend of chiles, lime and salt that’s widely available at Latin American markets. SuperFan badge holders consistently post smart, timely comments about Washington area sports and teams. Take the lime and run the pulpy part of the fruit around the exterior rim of the cocktail glass, then gently roll the rim over the mound of salt so that the salt sticks to the lime-moistened edge. Post contributors aren’t staff, but may write articles or columns. To pause and restart automatic updates, click "Live" or "Paused". Your email address will not be published. All the things I have learned and information I’ve gathered. https://www.washingtonpost.com/recipes/spicy-watermelon-margarita/17522 This commenter is a Washington Post editor, reporter or producer. It took a lot of trial and error as well as a relapse to get to where I am today. Jeffrey Toobin fired by the New Yorker magazine after indecent exposure investigation. Post Forum members consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on politics, national and international affairs. So to kick off this new year, this week’s mocktail is called the Spicy Watermelon Mint Martini. If you missed the last mocktail recipe, you can find it here! A cookie crumb crust is as easy to make as cookie dough. All rights reserved. Muddle mint, jalapeño and lime juice in a cocktail shaker.

How Much Does The Guardian Pay For An Article, Marc Name Origin, Shin Ramyun Recipe Egg, Are Hydrox Cookies Kosher, Somewhere In Montana, How Many Uk Gallons In A Cubic Metre, Easy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Hummus Recipe Vegan,