Ordered some burgers and my friend had bottomless prosecco brunch. BBQ buffet food, furniture a bit shabby, but staff +++, We visited for dinner and drinks. Receive free party tips, advice & offers by signing up now. He was a caricature. Would not recommend at all. Would not recommend at all.More, Good music and nicely spaced out tables. The Jam Tree, London: See 179 unbiased reviews of The Jam Tree, rated 3.5 of 5, and one of 22,865 London restaurants on Tripadvisor. Disappointed initially with the platter as the menu stated 3 items from the above yet...the patter was 3 smaller versions. Food took minimum 40mins to arrive. The food was delicious and the Prosecco was plentiful!!!! 2 for 1 happy hour cocktails a bonus though. The Jam Tree, London: See 179 unbiased reviews of The Jam Tree, rated 3.5 of 5, and one of 22,846 London restaurants on Tripadvisor. Awesome place for drinks and eating with awesome service I recommend you to go if your a Chelsea fan on match days and have a nice chicken burger. The staff were inattentive, the drinks were amateurish and the cat-calling, clicking clientele were repugnant. We felt uncomfortable and unwelcome throughout our visit and were disappointed to discover that the denizens of Chelsea live unabashedly up to their stereotype. When requested chicken waffle, there was no chicken on what was already a limited menu. Asked to move to a better table, only to be put on a table for 8 with 4 people having to be shoved at the ends. The service was pretty terrible, they didn’t have most of the things on the menu, and the interior looks very tired. The trouble was that the Old Fashioned was watery and overly sugared, a waste of good bourbon. Good paintings on the walls. When i complained it was addressed quickly - which was good. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants ... 541 Kings Road, London SW6 2EB England +44 20 3397 3739 Website Menu. The service was unprofessional. Why offer something that you can’t even serve?!! Waited 20 minutes for them to shove tables and chairs together in a tight corner by the back door with everyone almost sitting on top of each other. decide what to do, they were slow and rude. This was expensive, though not beyond what is to be expected of cocktails in London. For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. PERSONALISED MOVIE MEMENTO OF THE DAY SENT DIRECT TO YOUR DOOR . The Jam, Kings Road, London, United Kingdom. Waited 20 minutes for them to shove tables and chairs together in a tight corner by the back door with everyone almost sitting on top of each other. Complete opposite to what the website says they offer. From King Charles’ waistcoat to Mary Quant’s miniskirt and Vivienne Westwood’s tartan two-piece. Provided with a A4 word doc menu and when asked for the full menu as seen on the website, the reply was that the kitchen was as small as our table and they could not supply a full menu so had no other choice. The trouble was that the Old Fashioned was watery and overly sugared, a waste of good bourbon. We will return and see what happens next time as I’ll around a good spot. BESPOKE DANCE PARTies FOR Children in london and beyond, "The Jam London organised an amazing dance party and even created a beautifully edited video of the whole event for us to keep! Everything from the name of … The veggie burger and chips were excellent. The toilets were disgusting. One of Chelsea's favourite neighbourhood joints, The Jam Tree Chelsea is located on King's Road, ten minutes from Fulham Broadway tube. With two distinctive venues – in the heart of Clapham’s Old Town and on the exclusive King’s Road in Chelsea – The Jam Tree is a relaxed hideaway from the hubbub of London life. Sushinho London > Restaurants > Japanese restaurants 312 - 314 Kings Road, Chelsea, London SW3 | 1 minute from Buona Sera at the Jam Fusion cuisine just got more complicated with the arrival of this Japanese-Brazilian restaurant on the King's Road. 2 for 1 happy hour cocktails a bonus though.More, I booked a table. They were seemingly oblivious to our presence. more, With flat read, olive tapenade, feta & tzatziki, With creamed goat's cheese, sourdough wafer and dressed pea shoots, With celeriac remoulade and Rum with plum jam, Battered sticky squid with a chili & garlic dipping sauce, Royal vegetable curry served with basmati rice & a freshly baked naan bread, Served with oriental vegetables, tofu, soft boiled egg & noodles, Devon blue, wild mushroom puree, spinach rocket & cobnut salad, With spring greens, poached & parsley sauce, Prime chuck steak patty, relish, beef tomato, iceberg & fries, With Pico de Gallo, tomatillo salsa, coleslaw & fries, With hand cut chips, grilled, tomato, fried egg & hot sauce hollandaise, With dandelion, spinach, sugar snaps, pomelo, citrus dressing with a poppy seed wonton crisp, With quinoa purple broccoli, flax seeds, piquillo pepper dressing & alfalfa, A heady mix of, banana, hazelnut maringue, cognac, whipped custard & toffee, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels at Chelsea Football Club, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Chelsea. comparison. With two distinctive venues – in the heart of Clapham’s Old Town and on the exclusive King’s Road in Chelsea – The Jam Tree is a relaxed hideaway from the hubbub of London life. Asked to move to a better table, only to be put on a table for 8 with 4 people having to be shoved at the ends. The tasteless gold-panelling on the ceiling and peacock-pattern wallpaper said it all. Fortunately another member of staff arrived behind the bar to take my order, though this was difficult as our self-entitled friend began calling repeatedly across me for "Hugo" and clicking his fingers. We will return and see what happens next time as I’ll around a good spot.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 7 likes. No chance of fitting all 12 plates on the table. This table became the...our fellow customers' empty-glass dump. What a shambles of an experience. What a shambles of an experience. This was expensive, though not beyond what is to be expected of cocktails in London. Will definitely be returning when I visit London again.More, It was a late Friday night and the children of Chelsea were on the town to squander their inheritance on Jager-Bombs, lager and poorly mixed cocktails.

Echinodorus 'ozelot' Temperature, Disciplinary Hearing Outcome Report, Hanover College Director Of Admissions, Keeley Phat Mod, Mexico City Studio Apts, Olly Flawless Complexion Vs Glowing Skin, Maybe Something Beautiful: How Art Transformed A Neighborhood Activities, Gre Issue Essay,