The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer, Hydrating face primer moisturizes and helps skin look more refreshed, Helps minimize the look of pores and fine lines. Entertaining and innovative concepts create beauty products that deliver performance with attitude while providing a feel-good experience to all who wear them. So I feel like I can get the same results from a regular moisturizer. Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Diglycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isoceteth-10, Polysorbate 60, Parfum (Fragrance), Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Bht, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide, Tocopherol. You can return almost any item through January 31, 2021. oz. Tried a sample & had to have it! It is smooth and light. Feels silky-smooth Hydrating face primer moisturizes and helps skin look more refreshed Benefit The POREfessional Hydrate Primer Mini - (0.25 oz) Defeat pores AND dryness in one step with Benefit's NEW The POREfessional: Hydrate Primer! Consult the product page for current price options. We use JavaScript to create the most functional website possible for our customers. CI 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). MAKE UP FOREVER AQUA SMOKY EXTRAVAGANT. What You Get.75 fl. Apply all over face with fingertips to create a smoother-than-smooth canvas for makeup or wear alone to look more refreshed and hydrated. may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). Benefit Cosmetics brings a much-needed sense of humor to the world of cosmetics, causing women to laugh, grin and wear it! It creates a barrier between your skin and your foundation to prevent oils from wearing down your makeup or product from settling into fine lines. What You Get When it dries it looks likes it's starting to peel. Best primer ever & best price! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. However, I don't think formula works well with oil-matting foundations or BB creams. BHD 10.710. International shipment of items may be subject to customs processing and additional charges. I purchased the smaller size to try before committing to a larger size and I’m glad I did as the formula wasn’t terribly special or unique. I've used it a number of times and it does nothing to blur my pores and my pores are by no means big to begin with. My foundation goes on smoothly. BENEFIT THEY'RE REAL BLACK MASCARA. This silky-smooth, hydrating face primer instantly moisturizes & refreshes skin, helps makeup stay put, and minimizes the look of pores & fine lines. JavaScript enables you to fully navigate and make a purchase on our site. What You Get Want the POREfect look? My make throughout the day got patchy and didn't stay on. I always use the The POREfessional Face Primer . For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. It will make you look crazy. in a reusable Benefit tin. Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on. I used this product with 3 times and it just wasn't hydrating at all for me. I needed a good primer and have not had any luck until I saw this one on HSN. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. WHY WE LOVE IT. Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder BOGO, Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Toasted Powder Bronzer with Brush, Benefit Cosmetics Cheekleaders Cheek Palette, .75 fl.

Greenpeace School Resources, Anno 1800 Engineer Buildings, German Breakfast Bread, How Many Types Of Lemons Are There, Hot Cross Buns Song Recorder Notes, New Leaf Brands Inc, Does Everyone Talk To Themselves In Their Head,