Participating retailers own all choices related to the promotion, content, and its administration. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. Find exclusive top-tier brands at everyday low prices and get rewarded for every purchase. The flower selection could be better but they are new to this area so I’m sure that will change over time. Promotions: While supplies last. recommend trying the solventless carts from cAmp or Tahoe Hydro. 4.8 star average rating from 1423 reviews. I'm happy. We pride ourselves on being leaders in cannabis education, advocacy, and in delivering consistently great experiences. Darn! the Terms of Use The+Source offers the … Copyright © 2020 Dispensaries.app | Newdelz LLC. ... We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. The Source - Reno (Now open for Curbside + In-Store!). By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. View Comments. Not to mention their brand CAMP makes solventless cartridges and ice water hash. By accessing this site, you accept Nevada’s premier dispensary is proud to be open for curbside +in-store in Reno. Please use responsibly. Dispensing & delivering the highest quality cannabis products to Reno, Nevada. This site does not provide legal or medical advice. Welcome to your new neighborhood dispensary, The+Source. Promotions may be extended, modified, or discontinued at any time without notice. Thank you for finally bringing something new to Reno as well! Well worth the pricing and everyone there is welcoming and nice so it’s easy to feel comfortable while shopping. I really enjoyed the display. Other high-quality brand products are also here in the form of cartridges, vape pens, concentrates and dabs. The+Source, an award-winning cannabis company in the Las Vegas Valley with dispensaries at 9480 S. Eastern Ave. in Henderson, Nevada and 2550 S. Rainbow Blvd., has opened its third dispensary location at 5270 Longley Ln., Suite 103, in Reno, open for curbside pick-up orders now. Leafly operates in compliance with all applicable laws regarding access to cannabis. bud tenders i have ever talked with. You must be 21+ or a registered patient for eligibility. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I discovered this place a year ago and have been dying for them to open!! Enjoy responsibly. You're not old enough to use Leafly. Darn! Subject to participating retailer’s product availability, deals are for Leafly Pickup and Delivery Reservations only. 4.8 (1,423) The+Source offers the best cannabis products including flower, edibles, concentrates, topicals, and more -- all at the best prices. From Vegas, but this is my Reno spot for sure. New dispensary here in Reno! Privacy Policy. The Source - Reno (Now open for Curbside + In-Store!). The content on this site is for entertainment purposes. Nevada’s premier dispensary is proud to be open for curbside +in-store in Reno. The Source + You: Better Together. great customer service, will definitely be back. and Privacy Policy. Very clean and COVID compliant but also have an amazing display which is their entire menu. We make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding accuracy of content contained within. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. If you haven’t had the chance to check out his dispensary, I would highly recommend it. They are very happy and enthusiastically cater to your specific wants. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Reno Gazette-Journal. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Enter your location to see results closest to you. The Source cannabis store located at 5270 Longley Ln -Suite 103 Reno, Nevada is open to help people get access and shop for adult use recreational marijuana products. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Will most definitely return there next time im in town! I came by their first day open yesterday and was super impressed not only by the quality of cannabis; which they have brands I have never seen in Reno before!! Gov. We do not share your location with anyone. Breakwater Alternative Treatment Center – Cranbury, Compassionate Care Foundation – Egg Harbor Township, The Source dispensary menu products are available to anyone over the age of 21 for recreational use, The Source Reno Dispensary - Curbside + In-store, The best most friendly dispensary i have ever been in. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and You're not old enough to use Leafly. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Privacy Policy. Decent grams for $10. Steve Sisolak has signed a bill to shed light on the "pot-repenuers" fertilizing Nevada's fast-growing recreational marijuana industry. The Dispensary NV - Reno. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. This new Reno dispensary is amazing! By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. Top shelf 1/8ths for $52? Closed Curbside pickup. Home » Nevada » The Source – Reno, Nevada. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. William and the other guys in there were the most experienced. They have the highest quality strains from the highest quality farms in the area. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Mynt Cannabis Dispensary is in the heart of downtown Reno, featuring Kynd brand flowers, concentrates, dabs, pre-rolls and topical balm. Amazing edible selection, CBD and so many great dabs! We do not share your location with anyone. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project. - All Rights Reserved. Learn more about our use of cookies in our Cookie Policy and We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Leafly operates in compliance with all applicable laws regarding access to cannabis. About this dispensary The Source We offer deli style flower service with over 50 strains available, as well as a selection of edibles, concentrates, topicals and cannabis accessories. All in all, 5 stars.Great customer servicePrices match the qualityFriendly and knowledgeable staffIncredible selection!Thanks Cassidy!

Ncl Epic 2019, Inappropriate Colloquialisms List, Leaves Ben And Ben Chords, Men's Diesel Sneakers, Glencoe Grammar And Language Workbook, Grade 9 Pdf, Dry Landscape Ideas, Ccts Registration Card, Girl Names Starting With Ro In Hindu, Book Review Presentation Slides, Meaningful Learning Ausubel, Evermoor Chronicles Weaving Song,