Let’s start with my hair is crazy and wavy. My hair is thin (I am 74 years old) and stands straight up in the wind. Just as a note. The Old Spice pomade didn't really do it for me as it wouldn't keep my hair in shape through out the day, then I switched to TIGI Bed Head - I've been using it almost every day until now and I'm just purchasing my second tub. Try a small amount first and only add more (if needed) after styling your hair. Start with only a little at first. Easy to apply and isn't sticky nor does it produces white flakiness like gel would. You can brush it through if you need to or run your hand through it. The smell is unoffensive and fades quickly enough, so I don't have any complaints on that front. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Before this I used j. crew fiber paste which is a lot more expensive and I like this one better. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. I was looking for an alternative solution to using hair gel so I purchased Old Spice Pomade and TIGI Bed Head in July 2016. This product is strong. Like rubbery on hands and then in hair is is near impossible to work thru hair because of the rubbery/thick/sticky like consistency. This is an amazing product. I got it right on the first try... my hair is awesome. Your hair will have a nice dry look while holding whatever hairstyle you have. I've used many other products that once you open the jar, it's rock hard and flaky the next day. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. what I like most about this product is that if you keep the jar tightly sealed, it stay malleable until the very end. Well, the good news is that Bed Head TiGi has my back, in the form of matte separation workable wax. Trust me. This product is suppose to be a "a little goes a long way" product so save yourself the headache, go to a salon and spend the money on the real thing. Styling one’s hair is the trend for men. So many products make your hair look wet or greasy, but this product does not. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I'm pretty sure this product is a total fake. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Sometime the wax works fine but some of the wax orders that I have received have been faulty and doesnot feel like the same product. I'm a woman with short hair and I love this product! I enjoyed sampling this product. I have ordered probably 60+ of these over the past 4 years or so. There's a problem loading this menu right now. They all had one thing in common. Thoroughly wet your hair with shampoo only then rinse with water to remove the wax. Works great in hair. This stuff really tames "Little Rascal Alfalfa" wild hair that refuses to sit down. Great reasonably priced matte hair product, Reviewed in the United States on November 16, 2019. I can use it both before blow drying and after and to spruce it up during the day. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The smell and consistency of the product are off as well. Doesn’t leave residue on your hair and easy to wash out. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … This provide a nice, natural looking hold, that I can run my fingers through and touch up throughout the day. I've gone through a bunch of products, and this is both one of the best and least expensive. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tigi Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 3 Oz/ 85g, 4.8 Oz at Amazon.com. Purchased to spike my 6yo sons mohawk. My previous brand was $11-$15 on Amazon and each container lasted me about a month. Water based, unlike some waxes, so it washes out no problem. Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. A great hair product... regardless of price! I’ve used this daily for over two years now. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Stay away as there are other matte clays a thousand times better than this garbage. I get compliments often on my hair because it doesn't look like there's any product in it. My hair must look good because people are only critical of my personality. Increase the amount if you need more holding power. Heart-Breaking. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My barber complains about it every time I get a hair cut. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2019. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Poor excuse for a clay or wax...great replacement for Elmer's Glue, Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018. Been using TIGI wax stick for 2 years and it's my go to hair product for my thick, relatively short hair style. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019. I’ve bought this product in the local stores and it worked great, but purchasing this off Amazon (Vendor: TOP SHELF-BRANDS) has been a huge MISTAKE. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The wax makes your hair have a more natural look, but towards the end of the day my hair does look a little more oily than normal. Around 30 mins after initial use, I broke out in an ALL-BODY RASH! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 30, 2019. If you use it in dry hair, its matte. What a shame. I have straight hair with a moderate pomp and fade. Some guys put on too much at first and then complain that its too sticky or heavy. It produces a nice matte look that lasts throughout the day. I take a chunk of this hair wax to keep the hold but the hold goes away after a hour or so. After a doctor’s visit and steroid shots, I’m beginning to heal. It loves to do whatever it wants and doesn’t care about my preferences. I moisten my hair with a comb and little bit of water, then wet my hands and create a paste with a quarter sized circle of this stuff and then rub the paste into my hair. I've been using this stuff since before they redesigned the can. The great thing about this wax is that it keeps hair in place without that awful crunchy middle school look to … Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. Bed Head gives me this nostalgic feeling because my aunts used to wear this stuff all the time and used it in my hair when I was little. If you want your hair to hold and maintain pliability through the day, look no further. Keeps my hair in the proper place all day long. The best part is, is that it holds all day, even when I fall asleep for a nap on the couch. Hold, definition, and volume have decreased dramatically. I have used every type of shine and hold, and have experimented with my kids' hair too. This newly designed product is easy to work with and applies rather easily. I think I've finally found the perfect hair product for him, and the price is great! The trick, though, is this: (1) dry wet hair slighty with blow dryer, (2) while still somewhat wet, take about a finger tip fill, put onto the palm of your hand, and heat the wax with the blow dryer for a few seconds...VERY important step. He also likes that it is not shiny. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2020. The reformulation results in what was once a strong, hard wax being turned into a weak cream. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This product is the only product that I have found that can hold my hair in place without giving it the obnoxious wet look. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2019. He wasn't very happy with the ones that I had purchased in the past, and they cost more than twice the amount of this Tigi product. I actually bought this by accident, because I thought it was the molding paste. you've found wax. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The Bed Head for Men by TIGI is a workable wax with matte definition. The hold is great but my hair feels gross after awhile. The label is different, and actually specifies that it is not for sale in the U.S. It's pretty messy applying and takes a while to wash off your hands. I bought this for my husband and he loves it! I know salon products aren't guaranteed unless purchased in a salon. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019. Because I was knowingly taking that risk I gave it 3 stars instead of 1. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2018. I'm constantly trying new pastes, creams and pomades trying to find something that holds, doesn't flake, doesn't get to crunchy, isn't too heavy etc. Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax Review If you want to stand out in the crowd, you have to possess a smart look that is enough to create a lasting impression with Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax. Back then, hair product for men consisted of gel, mousse, or hair spray. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018. The smell is great. A hairdresser favourite and the best selling Bed Head For Men product globally! Love the hell outta this stuff. Only negative is the cost - but it's cost is on par with similar products if not slightly cheaper. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, TIGI Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 3 Ounce, See all details for TIGI Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 3 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Also, when you wash your hair do not use water at first only shampoo since the wax and water do not mix (just like oil and water). Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2017. Fragrance: Fresh Green Aromatic It’s important to remember the level of matte finish all depends on how wet your hair is to start with. Such an amazing hair wax. TIGI Wax hits all the check-boxes for my needs: Haven't used a hair product in almost 30 years, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2017. Tigi  Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 3 Oz/ 85g,... Tigi  Tigi Bed Head for Men Matte Separation Workable Wax, 3 Oz/ 85g, 4.8 Oz. Doesn't work well at all. These containers easily last me 3-4 months. No doubts: are you looking for a wax? Goes on sticky, but quickly dries and just kind of dissolves throughout the day. This page works best with JavaScript. If you use it in wet hair, it will have a very minimal shine. I have Asian hair with a comb-over style cut, so I needed hair product that can give me a good hold, matte finish and doesn't flake. No need to shop around or try other products. Great for precision hold. I rub a quarter sized amount between my hands and then vigorously rub it into my hair. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. He loves that this holds well, but leaves his hair manageable. I'm a woman and use this for my faux hawk. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I've been a life long, long haired guy. I haven't used product in my hair since the Aqua Net days of the '80s. Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2017. You only need to use a little, and it keeps your hair styled. I've gotten more compliments on my hair than I have in a loooooong time... so happy. Great product. Tons of opinions how to use it - but you'll figure out what works for you over time. I have been using this product for 5 years. It doesn't get oily looking and it doesn't go limp even in the summer heat! 7,607 global ratings | 3,862 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2017. It used to be the best product out there by far - but jars with a date 2017 or later have been reformulated. Tried using it on other family members, still junk. I have been ordering from this seller for the past 2 year. Also anything you touch, such as a brush, will develop a thick, coat of wax over time - but you can easily wash off with warm water.

Asu Direct Parent Plus Loan Interest Rate, Accident On Highway 3 Alberta Today, Stanislava Name Meaning, Lightspeed Vs Tradestation, Saskatoon To Nemeiben Lake, Why I Deserve This Scholarship Essay Winners, Dark Slate Blue Hex, Uss Titan Bf4, Water Serpents Ii Meaning, Samsung J3 2017, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Level Scaling Not Working,