Sliced onions, cucumbers, carrots and lemon wedges will compliment the meal. You could also use the normal powder and adjust the taste to your preference. Enjoy! Choose the page numbers. Slice the ginger and garlic and pound the living daylights out of them with a pestle and mortar. This looks great and I'm going to cook it tonight. Tinned peas will work just as well! Heat a pan with oil and saute the dry spices for a minute – bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms. :), Thanks for this..my friends mom made this for me and I lost touch with them..have been searching for a similar proper home cooked keema ever since..I've been cooking it lots..great.easy recipe x, No problem! For 1 pound keema, half the ingredients but with the tomatoes, add 2 not 1 and 1/2. Glad to know! If an account was found for this email address, we've emailed you instructions to reset your password. In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful I made the cla... Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! I used chicken keema and it was delicious with rotis. Oh Swasthi! Hope you like the samosas too. Thank you very much. It's one of our family favourites - simple and the leftovers are the best in anything and everything! Tastes just like my mum makes. Thanks. For parathas make sure the keema is fine minced. Hope it becomes a family favourite! Saute for a few minutes, then add all the dried powdered spices. Thank you "Muslim Girl" for this wonderful keema recipe. I tried your chicken masala and keema recipe. In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful This is a really easy and simple rec... Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! HiCan I use 1kg of mince meat only or will I need to adjust the spices? Mix and cook for 5 to 6 mins until the raw smell of tomatoes goes away. After the onions start oozing oil add the … My friend Maria made the same thing and I lost the recipe she gave me so I am thrilled to find yours-thanks so much. please click this link to activate your account. Serve it with a traditional cucumber raita recipe to offer more variation in terms of texture. Thank you!. Wow! Would it not be safer to first cook the meat in the pan after adding onions ginger and garlic? Just curious, why did you put so much down on the list? Subscribe to delicious. So many cuts and so many types of dishes – lamb is truly a versatile ingredient! . Similar to most other mutton recipes even keema is prepared in so many ways across India with green peas, with methi leaves, with potato, cashews etc. Do not steal or use without written permission from the author or give full credit where using. Very simple recipient but awesome on taste. :). Really tasty, perfect blend of spices. Thank you! Then you’ll love our beef keema recipe, made with spinach and coriander. Thinking of trying it tomorrow. You are welcome. Select the print option from the browser menu and then choose custom pages. Lamb keema rice is quick and easy. So glad Google brought you here! Turned out great. Yes, you can use ginger paste. I did part cook in the pressure cooker to speed things up a little before adding the potatoes. I have never considered myself much of a cook but your recipes made me believe otherwise. I made this for my 7 month old daughter yesterday (I reduced the chilli by half and didn't add any salt), she wolfed it down! Now you can stay up to date with all the latest news, recipes and offers. Can I substitute it for something else or how would it taste without it? Hi Deepika :-P ThanksLooks like a great recipe. I'll definitely be making it again and trying others. Using potato also helps to make a gravy. Will do that! Wow! I usually hate cooking but this recipe is so simple that people could believe that I cooked it When you fry the lamb with the Indian spices, the flavourful juices are released. When the onion tomato mixture starts losing oil again add the peas and potatoes, fry … Fresh green chilli is the second secret ingredient to making an impact on the keema recipe. I noticed that i cant even copy the recipe into Word. You can also use the filling in samosas, sandwiches, wraps or in paratha. fresh coriander and green chillies, and serve! 1 large cubed potato can also be used in the recipe. I cooked this - and it was absolutely superb!! Terrific recipe, as authentic as it gets!I made this keema , layered frozen peas and added semi cooked basmati rice (flavoured with cinnamon stick, cardoman cloves during the boiling process) on top. I love keema and recipes made out of keema. Thank you! Alternatively, go to Stock Photos to see what's available. 4. Thank you for your kind words and keep on cooking my curries! Do you have any recipes for any other curries like Jalfrezi or a tikka masala , I would love to try it if you have . We eat it with everything - a really good one is with toast topped with melted cheese! JazakAllah.Tried 2 and both have been 5 out of 5. After the onions start oozing oil add the chopped tomatoes and the chopped mint and coriander leaves. You can do either way. In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful I can finally  tell you all about my... All content including recipes and photos are the property of This Muslim Girl Bakes, unless otherwise noted. Tag @greedygourmet on Instagram and hashtag it #greedygourmet. Keema, or qeema in southern parts of Asia, is translated to ground meat. Required fields are marked *. :), Hi i have cooked a few of you recipie's they have all turned out great and this one was no exception it turned out fantastic, all my family loved it and they are hard to please,you have a great web site and very informative easy to understand and also be able to see photo's keep up the good workmany thankssteve murphy, Hi Steve! . Sprinkle some lemon juice over keema before you serve with rice, paratha and fresh cut onions, cucumbers and carrot. Looks delicious! Glad to know it turned out good. Thank you so much for your kind words. Hi Pricilia, Do you have any recipes for any other curries like Jalfrezi or a tikka masala , I would love to try it if you have . Such a good idea .. Glad you enjoyed it :). Asalaamualaikum I have a question, I'm making this curry tonight but it seems like a lot of spices. I'm really glad you enjoyed my Keema recipe. Keema rice is one of the items commonly found on Indian takeaway menus. Then leave for. Heat oil in a deep pan, add the onion, root ginger and garlic.

Are Maxwell House Coffee Cans Recyclable, Yakisoba Sauce Brands, Tractors For Sale, Glowing Click Beetle, Camp 31 Moana, Part-time Pay Penalty Definition, Ac Rebellion Egypt Event,