The disc brake is only available on the ZX variant, and the new ZX Disc variant now also comes with an ACG starter, called i-TOUCHstart in TVS lingo. redesigned graphics and a new Indiblue paint job (Classic BS6 variant). Telescopic forks in front (Absence in Activa) results in better ride quality. A true scooter where you can rely on. However, peak power now comes 500rpm lower in the rev range. You can choose this 2) Suspension system is very good far better than activa. And yeah, I could afford to set out of home without putting on the bulky raingear in the first place because I could just stow it under the seat. The TVS Jupiter weighs 109 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 6 liters. In 2020, the TVS Jupiter ZX BS6 was introduced with ‘iTouchstart’ – an integrated starter generator system and an all-in-one locking mechanism for added convenience. 2020 © Autoportal.com is owned by Creative Webmedia Pvt Ltd. I prefer ananlouge than digital. This entire look is brought together with the matte finish of the paint. TVS Jupiter is the first scooter ever to receive "Viewers Choice 2-Wheeler of the Year" by NDTV Car & Bike Awards 2014. Check BS6 Model Mileage, Colors, Photos, User Reviews, Pros Cons and Full Specifications. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. QP BLOCK, H.NO-61, MAURYA ENCLAVE, NEAR GOPAL MANDIR, CITY PARK HOTEL, DELHI, Delhi, Delhi, 110034, KH NO-101/2, MAIN ROAD GALI NO-12, NEAR JAGATPUR, WAZIRABAD EXTN. TVS Jupiter ZX BS6 Engine and Transmission: It is powered by 109.7 cc engine and puts a power of 7.47 PS . TVS Jupiter ZX BS6 Price is ₹ 64,062 in India. It depends on your usage. While the Honda Activa in its 6G avatar comes close to the Jupiter in terms of features, the Jupiter still has the edge when it comes to pricing. I will buy more Jupiter. Hero Maestro ZX features are unique and that is why it is grabbing eyeballs. TVS Jupiter Price. Just glides over... N all metal body. 2) Seat is small for two healthy person3) Seat cushion is too soft. It is poised to give other scooters in the 100cc segment a run for their money, thanks to the ZX’s good looks and performance. Almost two years, a dozen grand kilometres and countless office commutes later, it is time for our trusty ol’ Jupiter to go back to its makers. Wait, and it will start again. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. EXIDE is a much better battery than any battery on earth. The 2+ year old scooter is easy to ride, absolutely low in maintenance, vibration free (until 75kmph), offers much plush a ride than the back breaker Activa and offers decent mileage (approx 43kmpl) in metro limit even during peak traffic. He further stated that Drum brake models are better than Disc brake models as Disc breaks are high on maintenance and also apply very quickly which may not be safe while taking small kids around. EXIDE and AMCO. So I calculated the mileage of 52kmpl by riding it in eco mode only without frequent acceleration and de acceleration . That would mean that now, almost two years later, its efficiency has dropped by just 1kmpl on average, changes in my riding style not considered. The Jupiter BS6 gets an LED headlamp, an LED tail lamp, while the indicators are bulb-type units. View full specification of Jupiter. The price of TVS Jupiter starts at Rs. However, some variants do feature a semi-digital instrument cluster. The TVS Jupiter ZX Disc i-TOUCHstart is powered by a BS6-compliant 110 cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke, fuel-injection engine with a maximum power of 8 bhp and peak torque of 8 Nm. The Jupiter BS6 continues to use a CVT. Milage is on However, it does get an LED headlight which was first seen on the BS4 Jupiter Grande variant. Our TVS Jupiter turned out to be better than the Activa 5G at home. SR150 which my brother uses. However, ground clearance, at 150mm, is quite good for a scooter. TVS has finally launched a disc brake version of the Jupiter. There is no doubt that the Maestro Edge ZX features are attractive. Amazing bike. TVS provide two kinds of battery for Jupiter. large in size. Jupiter is said to give you 62 kmpl.and Activa is said to give you 60 kmpl.Real world mileage Of both is between 35-50 kmpl depends on how you Drive.PS: I got 50 kmpl on my Jupiter when i rode it at 40 kmph. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. The TVS Jupiter ZX also gets a front disc brake and is priced at ₹ 69,052 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). A few months later, TVS sent us a pair of 90/90 - R12 Dragon tyres for review, and thus, our Jupiter promptly got a set of new tyres, replacing the original Contas, also from TVS Tyres. The EMI for the base variant of TVS Jupiter in Delhi is Rs. And now that it is going back, I’m going to have serious parting pains. Honda dio : 48kmpl4. And yes, if you want more performance then go for ntoque. It gets an ACG(AC generator) silent starter, offers 13 per cent (claimed) better fuel efficiency, and comes with Idling Stop System. It is the best choice.. You better take a test ride of all the three vehicles then purchase which one you feel best comfortable with.. Honda Activa 5G vs TVS Jupiter. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Get paperless loan approval with lowest interest rate and EMI in the market, Single cylinder, 4 stroke, CVTi, fuel injection, Econometer, Parking Brake, Beige Inner panels, Dual-tone Seat, Zero Effort E-Z Center Stand, Front utility box, Handle Lock ( Dual-side enabled), Front Leg Space ( 375 mm), Malfunction Indicator Lamp, 3 step adjustable type coil spring with hydraulic damper, TVS Announces Festive Season Offers For Its Product Lineup, TVS Jupiter ZX Disc i-Touch Start: Same Price, Other Options. Do you daily travel for more than 30kmpl then buy a bike instead and protect your back bone. I drove in eco mode only . Hero Maestro Edge 110 BS6: Same Price, Other Options, Weekly News Wrapup: Honda Hornet 2.0, TVS Jupiter ZX Disc, Kawasaki Vulcan BS6 Launch, Meteor Details And More, TVS Jupiter ZX Disc Variant Launched with i-Touch Start, Classic trim colours lend it a premium touch, Misses out on a disc brake option for BS6. . (Any model)If you just want a scooter, to reach your office, then go for Dio. The rider can access all functions with ease from a single multi-function key. the features like ntorq. It is not a disappointing scooter and is built to take on the rigours and challenges of the Indian roads. The Jupiter BS6 gets drum brakes on both wheels, which is surprising considering the BS4 Jupiter came with an optional front disc brake. Thank you! Ntorq biggest draw is its 'smart connect system' which allows the rider to use the TVS NTORQ APP & connect his/her smartphone to the scooter. 63,852 and goes upto Rs. TVS has launched the new Jupiter ZX Disc variant at Rs 69,052; it also features the i-Touch Start silent-start system. I was a Honda loyal customer just like my family but N-torq is way better in every aspect so i had to move to N-torq. It is just the name of Activa otherwise TVS Jupitar is much better.. Take a test ride in bumpy roads and you will feel the difference.. Go for TVS. if you don't care about many features. TVS Jupiter has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels. मैं average speed se gadi chata huein 50-55 km उसके उपर नहीं।. If you are not fond of Mobile charger, Digital meter ... simply go for Base variant.... ZX variant comes with digital odo & Mobile charger + boot light... Jupiter grand for halogen head lamps tubeless tyres colour schemes...vslie for money...bs6 seekers can go for fuel injection model classic bs6 fi, मेरे पास टीवीएस जुपिटर है जो दिसंबर 2016 को लिया था। मुझे महीना में चार बार पटना तो मोतिहारी जो कि 150 km के लगभग है। मै अभी के पेट्रोल के रेट से 160 का तेल लेता हूं। और आराम से मोतिहारी , केसरिया पहुंच जाता हूं। और स्कूटी के मामले में जुपिटर का माइलेज बहुत ही बढ़िया है। अभी तक मेरी स्कूटी 26000 km chal chuki hai।, मेरे पास टीवीएस जुपिटर है जो दिसंबर 2016 को लिया था। मुझे महीना में चार बार पटना तो मोतिहारी जो कि 150 km के लगभग है जाना होता है। मै अभी के पेट्रोल के रेट से 160 का तेल लेता हूं। और आराम से मोतिहारी , केसरिया पहुंच जाता हूं। और स्कूटी के मामले में जुपिटर का माइलेज बहुत ही बढ़िया है। अभी तक मेरी स्कूटी 26000 km chal chuki hai। Ishi se आप अंदाजा लगा लो कि माइलेज क्या मिल रही है। किन्तु मैं अपने स्कूटी का रेगुलर engine oil change aur servicing karata huein. I got my hands on the Jupiter early last year after my previous long-termer, a properly sporty supersport bike, went back to the manufacturer. Today. TVS Jupiter is offered in 4 variants - BS6, ZX BS6, ZX Disc with i-TOUCHstart BS6 and the top variant Jupiter Classic BS6 which comes at a price tag of Rs.

Phd In Commerce In Pakistan, Microbial Physiology Notes, Ai War 2 Review, Sparkles Png Transparent Background, 295/70r16 In Inches, Olx Real Estate Kochi, Butternut Squash Mozzarella, Best Oled Tv, Command Medium Wire Toggle Hook,